Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pushing Limits (Tag: Claire)

3 posters

Go down

Pushing Limits (Tag: Claire) Empty Pushing Limits (Tag: Claire)

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Rahim found the Hunting class room with little effort. This was one of his classes. It was a class he was sure he would excel in. As a Muktar, hunting was practically apart of him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Pushing Limits (Tag: Claire) Empty Re: Pushing Limits (Tag: Claire)

Post  Claire Winters Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Claire looked up when someone entered the room. She had been making preparations for next class.
The person who had come in was wearing a hood or something, so she could not quite determine if it was a student or a teacher. A student wouldn't be coming willingly in her classroom, and a teacher would meet her at the staff room if they needed her. If she were to guess she would guess it was a student. "I am sorry, but I am not holding a class today. But if you want I can spare some time if you need something." She said managing a small smile.
"How may I be of assistance?"
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:59 pm

"Are you the inssstructor for the Hunting classs?" Rahim asked the woman. Once again, he was covering most of his face. It was a habit he'd developed over the years, one he was going to have to break.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Claire frowned a bit. He seemed to pronounce his 's' rather strongly. Or was it just the cloack that made it sound such?
"Yes, I am miss Winters. What might I call you?" She asked, standing up behind her desk. She tried to keep the friendly smile on her face. Smiling never was easy to her, but yet it was something that people liked to see to feel at ease with someone. Even with someone as cynical and dark as she was.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:27 pm

"Rahim Sssahib, ma'am. I jussst enrolled here, and I can guarantee you've never had a ssstudent like me before." Rahim answered. He reached up and showed her his face, allowing her to see who and what he was.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Rahim? Arabic name? Was it just a coincidense?
Her eye widened from surprise when he showed her his face. It was more to do with the surprise that he was here rather than the shock of his face. It seemed only moments ago she had talked with Vlad about him, and now he had arrived.
She soon recovered, taking a neutral face. "Nice to meet you Rahim. I appologise if I appeared taken by surprise, I have not met a Muktar before."
She smiled, rather genuinely now. "What brings you to my classroom Rahim? You wish for private lessons?" She askedcracking her fingers as effect. She loved that expression on normal students face when she did that. When all the color washed of their face, them thinking she was going to use them for a punchingbag or something. But somehow she doubted it would work on Rashim.
"I hope you know you don't need to hide your face in this school."
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:07 pm

When Miss Winters cracked her knuckles, a challenging smile spread across Rahim's face. There wasn't much that intimidated him anymore. He was actually looking forward to attending a real class.
"I'm aware of that. It'sss jussst an old habit of mine. Old habitsss die hard, after all. As for private lessssonsss, that might be a good idea." Rahim answered, a little criptically.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:11 am

Claire smiled. "Well I need to find out your starting level. How much do you know about your own species or other species. And how much you know about hunting and hunters. Or fighting in general." She grabbed the heart of the anatomy model, she had brought for the next lesson, and threw it towards Rahim, testing his reflexes.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Rahim reached up and caught the model of a human heart in the blink of an eye. And he had done it without taking his eyes off of the teacher. This was easy for him; he do it with smaller things than that.
"I learned all about how to fight not long after my mother was murdered by huntersss. But, I became a more accomplished fighter when thievesss held me prisssoner. Hunting is practically apart of who I am, my father would take me hunting as a boy. As for other ssspecccies, I have sssome thingsss to learn. But if I could guesssss, I would sssay you are a vampire." Rahim explained, trying not to show how much his parents' deaths affected him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:42 am

She was impressed by his reflexes. Most students here would either try to swat it away, or not caught it. "Then I think there is no need to focus on fighting thecniques. And since you grew up with humans I think you know them better than most of the students here. Your parents taught you well. They would be very proud of you."
She couldn't help but smirk when he recognised her species.
"What gave me away? The smell of blood? Or the sound of my unbeating heart?" She chuckeled.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:54 am

Rahim felt a sense of pride at hearing her say he had been taught well. It would have made them proud, if they were there to see this. But he didn't dwell on it when there was a question he needed to answer.
"Creaturesss that are sssaid to be undead all have a sssmell of death on them. But I've found that, on vampires, the sssmell is muted by the blood they feed on. It givesss them a ssscent of being half alive and half dead. Forgive me if that sssoundsss morbid." the Muktar explained.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 am

Claire waved her hand to dissmiss his consern. "Don't worry about it. I was raised to kill, and I tend to sound morbid myself sometimes. Though talking like that to modern people usually earns me weird looks."
"How are you setteling in? Other students are nice to you?"
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:15 pm

"I'm getting usssed to it. The other ssstudentsss have been friendly, at leassst the girls have. None of the boys have talked to me yet." Rahim replied. It was a bit interesting that most of the friends he was making were female.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Claire couldn't help but smirk. "Might be because most of the students here are girls." She walked to Rahim, taking the heart out of his hands. "But don't worry. Just walk to some girl and pat your eyes at them and I am sure they will be more than glad to help you out with anything." She said jokingly. She never really understood how people fell head over heels in love with someone.
She walked back to her desk, putting the heart back on the anatomical doll.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 pm

"I'm sure. But I'm not one of those boysss who leadsss women on." Rahim pointed out. "And besssidesss, I'm not sure if I'll be attracting that kind of attention. There's a ssscent of fear around the ssschool and I wanted to asssk about that."

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:59 am

Claire's face suddenly got more serious. So he had noticed it. He posessed really strong instincts. Ones that she herselff would be envious about if she was the type.
"So you have noticed." She stated, taking a seat by her desk.
She took a deep breath before starting the story. " This school was established by the headmistress for the supernaturals to feel safe, and to hone their skills in here. However a group of hunters found the school, and attacked here while we were having a ball. No one died, but many got hurt. I was brought here after that to teach the students all I know about the hunters and how to stay alive.
But, if you talk to most of the students here you will see that they are pretty agressive about the hunter problem. I am not looking forward to the day when one of them decides to take action and end up dead."
She looked up at Rahim, waiting for his reaction. Was he going to get angry or perhaps get scared.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Rahim's face showed no outward reaction. But his hands were curling into fists. It sounded too much like the night his mother was killed.
"As I thought. I don't want to sssee anyone here take foolish chancccesss. If there'sss anyone elssse who is trying to defend the ssschool from these intrudersss, I would like to give my ssservicccesss to their cause." Rahim stated, firmly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Claire stood up again, placing her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "There is a man who heard you might be coming here. His name is Vlad Draculea. And believe me you are not alone defending this school, we won't let you. And this is a castle, it is easy to defend if it comes to that. A few hunters won't be stupid enough to charge the castle. The real danger is if we go outside the castle." She tried to reassure him with a smile.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:44 pm

The name was one he'd heard before. Stories about the Wallachian prince turned vampire had reached his ears when he entered Europe on his way to the school. He wasn't sure if many of these stories were true.
"That'sss what worriesss me, that everyone will ssstay in here until they come. Hissstory shows that a cassstle sssiege is only fun for the one on the outssside. I'm not sssaying that anyone should go looking for them, jussst that it might be a good idea to be ready for them if they return." Rahim elaborated his point.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:25 am

OOC: Sorry too lazy to switch accounts right now

Claire nodded. "Yes, that is the risk. And I have been making preparations eversince I arrived here. Gathering suplies and weapons, I would apreciate it if you have any ideas."
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:32 am

"If it'sss possssible to sssee how much the other ssstudentsss know about hunting and sssurvival, we might know how well they can defend themselves if they are caught by sssurprissse by them." Rahim explained. Hopefully, the other students knew enough to get out of such trouble.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:31 am

"Some know more, some know less. If you want you can come on the next lesson and see for yourself what the others are capable of. And maybe you will make some friends out of them too." She said smiling again.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:30 pm

"I would be happy to. I jussst need to know when the next classss is." Rahim agreed. He was looking forward to this class more than ever.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down