Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear not peasants | tag: anyone

3 posters

Go down

Fear not peasants | tag: anyone Empty Fear not peasants | tag: anyone

Post  Prince Edward Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:08 am

Edward had traversed throughout most of Italy, stumbling upon Blanditia in his travels. He was convinced to stay by the headmistresses daughter, Ariel, whom had welcomed him. He was in search of his dear Giselle, having no luck finding her in some parts of the castle. He decided to go for a wander, holding onto his sword in case he would have to slay any trolls or beasts. Once he had managed to find his way into town, his eyes widened when he saw a giant metal beast, most commonly known as a bus, driving around with passengers in it's belly. "Fear not peasants! I shall rescue you!" he exclaimed, chasing after the metal beast. Once it stopped at a bus stop, he jumped up, climbing up the window and standing atop of the vehicle. He waved his sword in the air before stabbing it through the roof. He cried out in victory. That battle had been easier than he expected. He jumped off of the beast and saw the frightened and bewildered expressions of those in the creatures belly, "the metal beast has been slain, peasants, I set you all free" he smiled triumphantly.
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Fear not peasants | tag: anyone Empty Re: Fear not peasants | tag: anyone

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:16 am

Vlad had wandered through the streets of town. Until he say the most unusual sight. A young man sticking a sword through the top of a bus. All he could do was stare for several minutes.
"What in the world is this all about?" Vlad asked no one in particular.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Edward Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 am

The peasants didn't seem to take his rescue lightly. The bus driver started yelling at him, making him confused. "But I saved you! The metal beast had swallowed you and was driving you away!" he replied, utterly shocked that the peasant didn't thank him. She should have been grovelling. He turned to see another beast, one with pale skin, pointy teeth and dressed in black. He grew distracted from the angry peasants. He pointed his sword, "who are you beast and what have you done with my fair Giselle?" he yelled.
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 am

'Oh my.' Vlad was thinking to himself. Under no circumstances, did he like having swords pointed at him. But he was not going to lose his temper here.
"I'm afraid I don't know a Giselle, young man. I would be able to tell you if I had. I never forget a face." he answered, calmly.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Edward Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:41 am

Edward's eyes narrowed at the man-beast. He did not look human, so therefore, Edward had come to the conclusion that he was a beast. "Well, beast-peasant, I suppose I'll let you live," he placed his sword in it's holster. The bus driver started screaming at Edward again about ruining her bus, Edward turned around and shook his head. "I saved your life, you should be thanking me, if not, ravishing me with gifts peasant!" he exclaimed.
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:58 am

"Excuse me? I would have you know that I am of noble birth, sir. There isn't a single person in this world who doesn't know that I am a Count." Vlad began, his patience being tested.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Edward Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:58 am

"Noble birth?" Edward's eyebrows raised and he lowered his sword. "My apologies, I was not informed!" he exclaimed, placing his rapier back in it's holster. He bowed. "My humblest apologies Sir, I was merely looking for my dearest Giselle! No one seems to have seen her" his lips protruded out.
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 pm

"Perhaps that is because no one knows how to recognize her. If we had a description of what she looks like, people might be able to find her." Vlad suggested. He honestly didn't know if this young man's lover was around, but it never hurt to keep an eye out.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 am

OOC: would you guys mind if I join?
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Edward Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:41 am

ooc: no not at all Very Happy <3 You can come in whenever you like!

"Ah! Why, I hadn't thought of that!" Edward exclaimed. "She has long red hair, blue eyes and wears a pink gown" he said. "Please, let me know if you find her" he said before peering around the metal beast. "Giselle!?" he shouted, looking under the metal beast. Perhaps she was hiding?
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:20 am

Meg was walking around the town. Stopping when she saw a buss broken down, and an angry bussdriver. She walked closer, recognising one of the teachers talking to some looney with a costume that looked like it had been stolen from a Shakespeare play or something.
She decided to aproach. "What's going on?" She asked more from the teacher than the weird man, but she couldn't take her eyes of him.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:34 pm

"This young man is looking for a young lady named Giselle. It seems no one knows her around here." Vlad answered Meg's question.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum