Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a fair maiden! | Tag: Anyone

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a fair maiden! | Tag: Anyone Empty Looking for a fair maiden! | Tag: Anyone

Post  Prince Edward Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:02 am

Prince Edward had ridden his trusted steed Destiny for days, in search of his missing one true love, Giselle, but sadly, he had not found her. He had given up hope, all was lost. That was, until he came across a castle. "Hope has been restored, Destiny!" he exclaimed, before his horse galloped towards the front steps. He jumped off, pulling out his sword and warily making his way to the front door. He opened them before jumping in, "ah ha!" he pointed his sword at the first person he had discovered. "Who are you peasant and what have you done with my dearest Giselle!?" he bellowed.
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Looking for a fair maiden! | Tag: Anyone Empty Re: Looking for a fair maiden! | Tag: Anyone

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:07 am

Roaming threw the halls, Ariel skipped around looking for something to interest her. The doors slammed opened as the young vampire screamed, out popped some guy in a.. What the heck did he had on, tight pants? Was he part of Jim's drama plays, the one where the princesses ends up killing the prince? Having his sword pointed at her, she pinched her fingers against the end. "Um yeah, If your looking for Jim i can say he's not here and what are you talking about?" she question.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Looking for a fair maiden! | Tag: Anyone Empty Re: Looking for a fair maiden! | Tag: Anyone

Post  Prince Edward Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:11 am

"I know not of this Jim of whom you speaketh. Now tell me, young fair maiden, peasant. Where is my Giselle?" he asked again. He grew confused when she questioned him. "Have you not heard of Giselle? She is, my one true love. My life partner, my one coquette, the answer to my love's duet!" he exclaimed, smiling off into the distance. He lowered his sword, this girl didn't pose as a threat. "Do you understand? Have you seen her? She is lost and I must find her!"
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:16 am

peasant? Hmm, "Oh why sir i am no peasant." she said placing her hand against her chest "I am what you call a princess but No I have not seen nor heard of this girl you speak of." Ok, good thing Jim wasn't here as easily he gets annoyed now that he's a vampire "See even Mr. Wuggles haven't seen her." Pulling her bear out of her bag "But i am sure if you stay here she is bound to find her way here. Your one true love."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Edward Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:20 am

"You are not a peasant?" he raised his eyebrows in surprise. "A princess! Why, I am ever so sorry," he exclaimed. He would never dare to point a sword at a princess. It was considered rude in Andalasia. It was almost a crime. "Mr. Wuggles?" he frowned, he had not heard of a Mr. Wuggles. He quickly raised his sword once more, the tip just touching the bears neck. "This foul beast must have been the one to capture her!" he exclaimed, before Ariel mentioned that he hadn't seen her. "Oh" he replied, lowering his sword and placing it in it's holster. "If I stay in this place? Giselle will appear!" his eyes lit up. "Then I shall stay!" he yelled. He then grew sidetracked, "do you know of an old hag? She was the one who pushed my dearest down a well," he frowned.
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:27 am

"Old Hag?" she tilt her head to the side "I know a Old man hag." talking about Jim's father of course. Checking her bear making sure he didn't hurt Mr. wuggles at all "Oh my name is." she didn't like saying this but she was some kind of a princess seeing her mom runs this "Princess Ariellia. And you are?" she questioned. Placing her finger against her bottom lip, sniffing a little she could tell he was human. 'Oh goody a human.. no ariel your trying to change.' she thought yo herself
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Edward Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:32 am

"No, I am not in search of an old man hag. Tis, but a woman! And an old ugly one at that!" he exclaimed. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Princess Ariellia!" he grabbed her hand, placing a light kiss on the top before straightening up again. "I am Prince Edward of Andalasia! How have you not heard of me? What is this strange land?" he questioned. He had dived down the well portal after his beloved, however he seemed to have ended up in this strange place. Full of foul beasts and peasants. It was nothing like Andalasia at all.
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:37 am

Ariel's cheeks turned a slight pink when this Edward fellow kissed her hand "Um, your allowed to call me Ariel for short." she said. Sighing in relief Jim wasn't here no telling what might have happened. "Oh prince Edward yes i heard of you." she lied, not wanting to hurt the poor man's feelings. He didn't seem harmless, just very confused.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Edward Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 am

"Okay, Ariel for short" he said. He gazed around, his hands on his hips as he looked around for someone or something. He assumed there were beasts in this castle. What other explanation was there for the horrid sculptures? He smiled brightly, "so you have heard of me! I am surprised you and the peasants who attend this... castle, have not died without me present!" he exclaimed, almost hurt that they had survived without him around. "Lovely Princess Ariel for short, you have not answered my last question!" he said, looking at the red head. "What is this strange land? What is it called?"
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 am

(stop your killing me XDD)

"No, no, no. Not ariel for short." she said waving her hands "Ariel. Princess Ariel." did Jim get a hold of this poor guy and beat him to a pulp? "Huh, my mom's castle. It's Blanditia." Ariel blinked. It was pretty well known, for people like her and everyone ells. Humans... Not so much.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Edward Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:10 am

((But it's so fun XDD))

"My apologies, young Princess Ariel" he said. "Your mother? Is she an old hag?" he asked, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. "Blanditia?" his face grew confused. "I have not heard of such place! It is your country?" he asked, thinking Blanditia was the country in which he was in as of now.
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:19 am

"My mother isn't old!" she snapped a little "Is that a way to treat a queen?" calling them old my god. She raised her eyebrow at Edward "Yes this is a country." lying threw her teeth.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Edward Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:34 am

"My sincerest of apologies, Princess Ariel" he bowed before straightening back up. "I did not mean to insult thy mother" he replied. "So this is a country! The country of Blanditia, yes?" he asked.

Last edited by Prince Edward on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:26 am

((Mind if I butt in? I have one more out of class place to fill))
"Oh, hey Ari..." Belle was greeting her friend when she saw a new arrival. Blue eyes, brow hair, and a smile that said 'I'm-so-damn-charming; Narcissus-has-nothing-on-me.' It seemed that Ariel was explaining the layout of Blanditia to the stranger. "Oh. You're busy. Okay then..."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Edward Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:44 am

((No worries! Very Happy))

Edward looked over at another fair maiden who seemed to be talking to the princess. "Why does the fair maiden peasant not address you as Princess Ariel? Is she misinformed?" he looked at Ariel before pulling his sword out, pointing it at Belle. "Why! She could be an old hag in disguise!" he exclaimed. "What is your name? Are you the old hag who pushed my dearest Giselle down the well? Speak fair maiden peasant!"
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:25 pm

"Amphitrite's pearls?!" Belle cried out, hold her hands out defensively. The sword was in front of her nose, making her look down at it. Upon being accused of pushing someone, Belle wished she had a nearby water ball to douse him. "Just because I'm over eight thousand years old doesn't mean I'm a hag! Besides, if I had known some poor young woman was pushed into a well, its waters would've called me over to aid her. And finally, Ariel, or Princess Ariel, is a close friend of mine. Now could you kindly get that rapier out of my face?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Edward Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:53 am

Edward's face grew puzzled at the terms she used. "Eight thousand years old? That is not possible! No one can live to be that old!" he declared. Of course, he was only human, and too oblivious to know of the supernatural creatures that existed outside of Andalasia. "How would you know of the waters? Are you a mermaid?" he asked, rather intrigued now. He had heard of old tales of mermaids who lived in the oceans in Andalasia, although he had never met one. "Princess Ariel," he corrected her with a nod. He then lowered his blade. "Okay. But I shan't hesitate!" his eyes narrowed at the both of them. He then straightened up. "Now, introductions are appropriate, are they not?" he raised his eyebrows. "I am Prince Edward, of Andalasia. And you are?" he looked at the brunette with a smile.
Prince Edward
Prince Edward

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:37 pm

The way this man...Prince Edward...spoke amused her. It was hard not to twitrch a corner of her mouth in amusement at his ignorance, but who could say what the rules were in...Andalasia, or wherever he was from. Besides, Zeus knows what would've happened if he learned about the other students here. She curtsied; after all, is that not what one does to royalty. "My name is Belle Riptide, and I am not a mermaid, but a Nereid; an ocean nymph, daughter of Nereus and Doris of the Mediterranean Sea."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum