Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me: Jack Frost

Go down

About me: Jack Frost Empty About me: Jack Frost

Post  Jack Frost Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:50 am

Role play Character-
Non/Disney: Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians
LA: Logan Lerman

Name: Jackson Overland Frost
Alias: Jack Frost
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: December 3rd, 1695.
Race: Winter Spirit
Clan: Frost?
Residence: Burgess, Pennsylvania.
Reason why you came:

In school-
Specialty: he hasn't got a specific subject that he's great at.
Limitations: Anything that requires a specific magical ability that he doesn't have.
Hobbies: creating snow days, having snow ball fights, pulling pranks on others, having fun.
Title: -

About you-
Personality: Jack Frost is a mischievous teenage hellion who has no interest in being bound by rules or obligations, and just wants to spread his winter magic for the sake of the personal amusement of himself and children. Despite these traits, Jack is also gentle and generous. (Totally got that from wikipedia, lolwat)
Appearance: Jack currently has white, scruffy hair, icy blue eyes and pale skin. He is tall, thin and is always barefoot. He wears a blue hooded jumper, with an ice-like pattern around the top half (around the hood and collar) and brown trousers, with a lighter material bounded around the lower half. He is also seen carrying a brown, oddly-shaped staff.
Ability: He can control the winter weather with the help of his magical staff. He can ride the wind, create and control snowflakes, conjure ice and snow, freeze objects (or people), make drawn images on a frosted window pane come to life and spread fun and joy amongst people with his famous snowballs.
Weakness: If his staff is broken (which is his source of power) he's practically helpless. Also, if people bring up his fear: no one believing in him, he's pretty vulnerable.

History:
In 1712, Burgess, Pennsylvania, Jackson Overland Frost took his young sister out to ice skate to test out her new skates. Not aware that the lake hadn't fully iced over, Jack heard his sister cry out to him, the ice beginning to crack underneath her skates. He decided to play a quick game with her, resulting in him saving his sister. The ice broke underneath him and he fell in. That was the last he saw of his family. As he sank to the bottom of the lake, he changed. His hair turned white, his eyes blue, his skin pale from the icy cold water that surrounded him. The moon seemed to have a weird effect on him, one that he couldn't explain, nor remember. Now, the earliest memory he has is of the darkness that seemed to surround him when he first woke up as Jack Frost.

About me: Jack Frost Tumblr_mga1migvu61rpoyl6o1_250

About me: Jack Frost Tumblr_lcief70WLe1qb82c7
Jack Frost
Jack Frost

Back to top Go down