Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D)

Post  Megara Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Meg smiled, leaning back slightly and tiltin her head, exposing her neck slightly. "So, what else are you going to take me to than the rollercoaster? Hm? Or is that top secret for now?"

OOC: crap post from me too >.<
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D)

Post  Jasmine Bello Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:02 pm

"Awesome." Jasmine grinned, glad to see Cale happy. "Hey, there might even be some music playing and we can all dance and stuff." She glanced at the two boys. "Can either of you dance?" Jasmine wasn't a professional when it came to dancing, but she could still hold her own if she ended up at a club of some sort. Of course, her father was all about her learning traditional dances passed down for generations, but Jasmine preferred the newer stuff.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Dimitri shrugged at Meg, "I guess we'll figure it out once we get there" he smirked before they both glanced at Jasmine. They looked at each other, "no... well, we've never danced before... not properly anyway" Cale chuckled sheepishly and rubbed his neck. "But there's a first time for everything" he added with a shrug. Dimitri glanced up at the sky before blowing his hair from his eyes, "yeah, I suppose" he muttered. "So when is this carnival anyway? There's been a lot of talk, but not really a lot of action" Dimitri smirked and raised his eyebrows.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:21 am

Meg smirked. Oh, she would definately take Dimitri dancing. Especially if he wasn't too thrilled about it.
She shrugged at Dimitris question. "I don't know. Soon I hope. First time I heard about it was today."
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Jasmine shrugged. "No idea. I think they're still trying to get the idea off the ground before there's an official announcement and stuff. I just heard about it from Ariel. She knows a lot of inside stuff since her mother is the headmistress and all." Having your mom in charge of the school did have its perks, after all. "I'm sure more details will be released soon."
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:21 pm

"Oh okay" Dimitri said thoughtfully. Cale looked up at the sky for a moment, "so..." He breathed out. "What's new?" He asked, not really knowing what to say.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:32 am

OOC: sorry for replying on this account, and been a bit limited with time x.x

Meglet her fingers play with the grass. "Weeel, I was going shopping, if any of you want to join me."
She then glanced at the boys. "And don't worry, I don't mean dragging people to clothes shopping." She let out a small chuckle.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:34 pm

"Ooo, shopping sounds fun," Jasmine said, perking up at the mention of it. "I hear Stonehollow is supposed to have lots of neat stuff." Plus, she saw it as an opportunity to get to know the boys better. They were awfully interesting.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:43 am

ooc: So sorry for the late reply guys >.< And sorry for not doing it on my other account, I'm lazy.

"Shopping?" Dimitri's upper lip curled up in disgust more than anything. Cale glanced at the girls and shrugged, "sure, I guess. We've got nothing better to do" he smiled at them. Dimitri groaned. He hated shopping. He always made Cale go out to get his clothes when he needed them. They were the same build anyway, so it wouldn't have been a big deal. The twins stood up, a slight pout on Dimitri's lips. "Stop being a baby" Cale muttered under his breath. "It'll give us a chance to get to know them better" he whispered and nodded to the girls.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:45 am

Meg noticed the disgust on Dimitris face. She tried to hold back her sadistic smirk. Wanting to drag him through every possible clothing store out there.
She wondered why she felt the need to drag him through such torture, but pushed that tought aside. She stood up. "So we are going or what?" She asked placing her hands to her hips, planning to get the activity going.

OOC: new topic?
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:20 pm

"Ooo, yes, let's go shopping now," Jasmine said, an excited grin on her face. She would rather peruse the shops that this place had to offer rather than coop herself inside her room and study. Then again, Jasmine had always been that way. Even if it was wiser sometimes to choose academics over fun, she almost always chose the latter when it was offered to her.

((Sounds good to me. Very Happy))
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:45 pm

(Sooo End thread?)
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 pm

(I suppose XD new one?)
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:51 pm

((I'm fine with that. Smile Who wants to start?))
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum