Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting A Look Around (Tag Anyone)

2 posters

Go down

Getting A Look Around (Tag Anyone) Empty Getting A Look Around (Tag Anyone)

Post  Anne Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:14 pm

"Wow. This place is bigger than I thought," Anne muttered as the big double doors shut behind her. The castle almost reminded her of rich homes she used to rob back in the day. No, you can't think about that kind of stuff anymore. You're not a thief anymore. You're a guidance counselor. Act like one. Of course, that was easier said than done. Anne had no idea where to go and she felt herself getting a little edgy. Half of her just wanted to whip out the sword at her side and attack everything. But, that probably wouldn't do her any good.
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

Getting A Look Around (Tag Anyone) Empty Re: Getting A Look Around (Tag Anyone)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Skipping around after dealing with her first day hunting or learn how to deal with a hunter. She went to her room to grab her stuff bunny holding it's floppy ears she giggled. "Hippy hop." she sang. Spotting the threw person she ran over towards her "hi hi hi and... hi." she laughed.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:36 pm

Anne blinked as a very hyper teenager approached her. The excitement radiating from her was like a tidal wave of pink sparkles. Well, better that she's happy instead of depressed. Emotions like that can be tiring, she thought. "Hello there," she said, giving a friendly smile. "Tell me, do you know where the guidance counselor office is? I just got hired as one and this place looks a bit...like a maze." She gave a little laugh.
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum