Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone)

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Peter chuckled, "well, first off you need to have faith that you can fly. You need to trust in yourself-" he began and then stopped. He didn't have any of his pixie friends with him to help others fly. "And a little pixie dust doesn't hurt either" he shrugged. "Do you have any pixies here?" He asked curiously.

OOC: I'll be back on later!
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone)

Post  Megara Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:34 pm

"I think we have some fairy folk in here, but I doubt it is the same thing." She said lightly shrugging.
She leaned on the bannister of the stairs again. "Are you going to stay in this school for now? Or leave when you catch your shadow again?"

OOC: ^^ take your time, I might be in bed when you get back XD
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:15 pm

((OCC: Sorry I was late. Dish duty Rolling Eyes Mad What happend))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:59 pm

"Oh" Peter said, sadly. He then shrugged his shoulders, "I guess it depends on who I befriend here, or how much I enjoy it here" he said, playing with the jagged cut of his shirt absentmindedly. "Although I don't plan on staying here long enough to become an adult" he grimaced at the thought. "What about you? Are you going to stay longer than you need?" He asked, not knowing hy someone would.

OOC: haha, that's alright! Smile
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:51 am

OOC: @Alidia Just talking XD

"I am going to stay. I was going to leave here the minute I turned 18, but now that those pesky little hunters appeared I want to stay and kick some butt." She said cracking her knuckles.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:03 am

OOC: Ah! Sorry Alidia, I didn't even see your comment! I was on my phone Sad

"Hunters?" Peter immediately scowled. He touched his dagger lightly. "Yeah and I'll help" a small grin spread across his face. He always loved getting into fights, especially those involving weapons... magical powers, not so much.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:15 am

She chuckeled lightly. "Don't get too greedy. I want to get some action too."
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:58 am

((OCC: No biggie))

Alidia was in a daze. She was just in and out of space. Then an idea hit her when Peter said something bout not wanting to grow up. She knew a potion that maybe you stay young. "Hey Peter, I was thinking I know a potion that would help stop the aging process and we'll try it out sometime. For you wanna?" Alidia really wanted to get Peter to like her. And get them alone. She grinned.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Peter chuckled, "yeah sure, whatever" he smirked at Meg. What use would a girl be in a fight anyway? He thought. Though Meg didn't seem like your typical girl. Peter quickly looked over at Alidia and grinned, "really? That would be awesome! Thank you" he smiled before floating up a bit higher. He grabbed his pan pipes out and ran his fingers over them before blowing into them out of boredom, making a high tune erupt from the pipes. He flew over to the paintings before grimacing, "these are creepy. And they're asking to be drawn on" he felt around in his pockets with his spare hand, pouting when he realised he didn't have a permanent marker.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Meg stood up straight and looked at the paintings. There were a few she really liked, the rest of them weren't even that good, but still. A principle was a principle. "Don't you dare mess up any paintings or I swear to God I will kick you so hard your children will be able to feel it." She said narrowing her eyes in a threathening manner.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:37 pm

Alidia was sick of Meg and Peter go at it. She playfully grinned. "Yea, Peter. I am part witch and shifter," Alidia heard the tune Peter was playing and she was hooked "That sounds wonderful Peter. Wanna hear me sing?" Alidia opened her mouth and let the words spill out.
Can anyone help me find my shadow? (Tag: anyone) - Page 2 Liz-gillies-you-and-i-cover_300x300
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:13 am

"Like you'll catch me" he teased and poked his tongue out at Meg before grinning. He glanced at Alidia, "oh that's cool" he smiled. "Thanks" he grinned before she started singing. Once she had finished, he put his pan pipes away. "Sounds good" he said simply before flying over and looking out the window. Girls always did talk too much. He sighed before floating around out of boredom.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:19 am

Meg raised her eyebrow. "Want to take it outside and test it boy?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Alidia rolled her eyes. Well, these two stop fighting? but she had to admit she was feeling better with her broken heart but she wondered if Peter felt anything but she kept quiet leaning on the wall.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:24 pm

"Why take it outside, when I'm perfectly content inside?" he teased with a grin. "Aw, come on. I'm only teasing. No need to get angry" he chuckled and glanced at Alidia, who seemed to have gone quiet. He flew over to her, "what's up with you?" he asked, noticing she looked kind of irritated. He flew back over to where he was previously and crossed his arms.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Alidia just stayed quiet. But she wondered but Neverland. So she spoke, "Peter whats it like at Neverland?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:38 am

Meg rolled her eyes at Peter. 'Brat.' She thought in her head. When Alidia asked about Neverland she stayed quiet, leaning on the staircase again. Curious about the place herself.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:57 am

When Alidia asked about Neverland, Peter's eyes lit up. "It's the best place!" he exclaimed. "No rules, no responsibilities. You have fun all the time! No adults to boss you around" he could go on. "Oh, well. Besides Captain Hook and his crew, but they're just a bunch of baby, wimpy cod fish" he chuckled. "I usually hang out with the Lost Boys or the Mermaids" he shrugged, he kind of missed his friends there.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Alidia smiled. "Sounds like paradise. Could I come?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:03 am

Listening to Peters story about Neverland, she couldn't help but smile. Once upon a time she could have wanted to go there too.
She heard Alidias question, turning her attention to the girl. "Aren't you too old to go there?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:50 am

Peter shook his head in response to Alidia's question. "Sorry, you're too old. Only children can go" he said. "I wish I could bring all the children there, just for a day, so they know what it's like there. But unfortunately I can't" he said with a sigh. All children deserved to spend a day in Neverland.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:39 am

Alidia sighed and began to play with her hair. And she was quiet once again.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:22 am

Meg poked Alidias side. "Awww don't mope Ali. Aren't you happy here?" She teased.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:07 am

Alidia faked a grin. "Of course I am." But she wasn't she wasnt feeling like herself. Her shifting powers fading and her beloved never showing up when she needed him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 am

OOC: I'm replying on here just for now, because I'm too lazy to switch between accounts xD

Peter looked over at Alidia, she seemed upset, and he didn't want to get mixed up in girly emotions. "Enough moping" he said, clapping his hands once. He flew around for a moment before grabbing Alidia's hand and pulling her up. "Will flying cheer you up?" he asked, not wanting the girl to be upset. He got her to wrap her arms around his neck before soaring up and around the hallway. He zoomed through the different rooms and slightly grinned at the feeling. After a few minutes, he hoped he hadn't scared her or anything, he flew back to Meg and placed Alidia back to where she was standing. "Your turn?" he outstretched his hand towards Meg, thinking she would most likely reject his offer.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next