Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Me: Professor "Milo Thatch."

Go down

About Me: Professor "Milo Thatch." Empty About Me: Professor "Milo Thatch."

Post  Rebecca Von Claret Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Name:Milo Thatch
Alias: Beast
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: Febuary 14th
Race: Shapeshifter(Correct me if Im wrong.)
Clan: Thatch
Residence: Little house on school grounds

Non/Disney: Milo Thatch
LA: Lupin/Justin Timberlake/ Beast from Beauty and the beast(Same place as Linda .) Possiblities*Not offically chosen.

In school-
Specialty: Magic
Limitations: Night

About you-
Personality: A sly kinda nerdy fellow he likes to sit and read alot- but also hangs with his friends.
Appearance:Brown hair,blue eyes(I know he has black but Im making it fit with beast.) alittle slanky but has grown into some muscle.
Ability:
Weakness: Women. Generally it seems the boy may've been casted a spell on at a young age, women hated him at first but- as he grew older, untill he finds his true love on Valentines day(Not mentioned in video due to it needing to be a surprise) he cannot stay with one woman.
History: [Who says Nerds cant be hot?]

Supernatural History Classroom Professor "Milo Thatch" prefers an evening with hair at times. he transforms into beast(Got inspiration from Lupin from HP.Shamelessly I had no inspiration until I re-read the book.xD) at midnight and must hide, even if he has a midnight class or two. He tends to be fawned over by young seniors (Sometimes younger)at the school-despite being a nerdy looking fellow. he just knows how to handle woman.(Especially after years being rejected by them.)He is around his tweenty nines, but is one of the smartest to enter Blanditia academy, he's close friends with alot of people(Though some of the men hate him.)And has been known to date a few of the eighteen year olds- (Due to being blackmailed into it on occasion , or spell casted.)

Sorry Jack, I know I kidnapped the song, you can still use it. (For that idea ya had.)but it just fit with what I wanted for Milo! please dont kill me-.-;'

Milos Live action will be Justin Timberlake untill I can find another idea.xD(Anyone have another idea?).

(Will add more later if need be.)

Rebecca Von Claret
Rebecca Von Claret

Back to top Go down