Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water and Air (Tag: Flynn)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Water and Air (Tag: Flynn) - Page 2 Empty Re: Water and Air (Tag: Flynn)

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:28 am

He slightly laughed as she apologised. "You don't need to say sorry" he chuckled before grinning. "Seriously? Was I doing the sexy hair flip?" he joked. "It wasn't intentional" he raised his hands and chuckled. "But I'll take it as a good thing anyway" he grinned and winked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:32 am

Belle laughed again. He was quite a charmer. "Intentional or not, it was very attractive. In a good way." She had to smack herself internally. You are such a barnacle; say how you feel, the voice in her head muttered. She could've leaned against the edge of the pool forever and pined for another kiss, but she didn't. Instead, Belle asked awkwardly, "So...how was your dance with Chel?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 am

Flynn chuckled again and then smiled at her. He slid back into the pool and rested his elbow against the ledge, facing her. "Chel didn't turn up" he said. "I think she was sick, I don't know" he shrugged. "That was Meg, who asked me to dance. A bit of role reversal going on there... it was weird to say the least. Made me feel very feminine" he laughed. "What about you? Did you get to do anything before those hunters ruined everything?" he said the word as if he had something bad tasting in his mouth. Hunters weren't necessary when the things they were hunting were harmless. Had Flynn known they were planning on executing every single one of the student body and staff, he would have intervened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:42 am

Belle snickered at his comment of role reversal. There was a thing as a "sadie hawkins", when women asked men; if there was one of those ((did you get that yoko? JK)), Belle knew who she would ask. "I was sitting around with Ariel and Jasmine before the big event. I was looking for you, but then I saw you were...occupied. Of course, as you mentioned, those hunters came and...well, had to destroy a perfect evening for everyone else!" While she shouted her annoyances, Belle's eye color changed from hazel to blue flecked with white; a sign of absolute rage. With it a wave formed in the pool, arched, and slumped back down as she sighed and the color shifted back. "So, all I really got to do was sit."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:48 am

((What? x) Nope.. haha!))

Flynn stared for a while as her eyes change colour, watching in amazement. He flinched as a huge wave formed in the pool and glanced at Belle quickly, wondering what she was planning to do with it. He relaxed a bit as she made the wave slump back down. "Well, surely there'll be another event soon" he shrugged and smiled at her. "Don't worry too much. It's over for now" he sighed and rubbed his head quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:52 am

Belle stirred the water in front of her. "Yeah, you're right," she slumped against the side of the pool. "I'm disappointed I didn't get to dance like I wanted to."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:00 am

Flynn looked at her, a slight frown on his face when he noticed that she was down about it. He swam in front of her and raised an eyebrow, "we can still have a dance" he smiled at her. "I said I would ask you, but... I think we're going to need to be on the ground, don't you think?" he chuckled. He swam closer to her with a slight grin. "I'm not as good at swimming as you are, so dancing in the water isn't really an option for me" he smirked, glancing at her lips every so often.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:05 am

"Fair enough." Belle said, smiling a bit. She felt better about it. "A dance on the ground, then. You're right; it'd be difficult to dance in the water, not to mention my fluke is a little...clumsy."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 am

Flynn chuckled, "on ground it is then." He leaned in a bit closer, "do I have to ask?" he glanced at her eyes as his lips neared hers. He hadn't noticed the salty taste her lips had had when he kissed her the first time; probably because she came from the ocean. He looked at her, waiting for her response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:15 am

Belle looked into his kind brown eyes. "No need to ask my permission," Belle replied. After he asked, she puckered her lips into his, her eyes slowly shutting.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:18 am

He grinned at her reply before feeling her pressing her lips to his. He cupped her cheek with his hand and placed his other hand on her waist, kissing her slowly and gently, his fingers lightly rubbing circles against the skin of her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:25 am

Belle kissed in rhythm with him. He stroked her cheek as she pressed a free hand onto his firm shoulder, stroking his muscles as they rippled beneath her as they kissed. He was warm to the touch, and for once she didn;t mind.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:29 am

Flynn was actually feeling really nervous. He didn't know what Belle wanted or what she expected from him. He decided to take it slow, thinking if he tried to be rougher or quicker or anything along those lines, that it might frighten her. Her fingers stroking his muscles was surprisingly soothing. His lips continued to fold with hers and eventually he had to pull away, wondering if she needed breath. He kissed her chin and then let his lips trace the lining of her jaw slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 am

Belle was impressed by how courteous Flynn was being in his kissing. He was being easy with her, not forcing her right away. Her breath trembled quickly as he pulled away, but she felt his lips tracing her jaw. She took that opportunity to kiss the side of his face.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:38 am

He pressed his lips to her neck, kissing her there gently, brushing some of her hair aside. His hand slid down and he accidentally touched her tail. His fingers jerked away slightly at the strange feeling and he pulled away from her neck to look down. "Sorry" he glanced at her, not knowing if a Nereid's tale was a private area or if it were just like how legs were to a human.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:40 am

"The thing about Nereids," Belle explained, sensing his confusing, "is at will we can shift our tail into legs. Even under water."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:42 am

Flynn nodded slowly and then smirked at how she explained it, "you're a little nerd, aren't you?" he grinned, not meaning to hurt her feelings. "A cute nerd" he added quickly. "That's cool though" he smiled, "but you didn't bring bathers, did you?" he asked with a slight smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:44 am

Belle blushed. 'Cute nerd' would officially be a term that would ring forever. Regarding bathers, she turned pinker. "No," she admitted. There was no point, especially considering bathers were uncomfortable when she shifted to her tail. It felt lumpy.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:50 am

Flynn glanced at her. The corners of his mouth tugging into a small grin. He rested the palm of his hand on the pool wall, "so" he smirked. "Shall I cover my eyes? Or are you planning on staying with the tail?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:52 am

"Um," Belle looked down sheepishly. Her tail even seemed to do a limp of shame. "How about you decide. I'm willing to do whatever you want."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:55 am

Flynn looked at Belle, "I didn't mind with the tail" he chuckled, getting kind of confused. "Seriously, whatever is more comfortable for you, is fine by me" he smiled and scratched the top of his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:59 am

Belle nodded. "Okay." Her tail seemed to perk up like a happy dog. "For now, I'll stick with this."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:01 am

Flynn looked down at her tail again and chuckled as it perked up. He moved his hand to touch it again and lightly slid it up her tail, grinning at the feeling of her scales. He pulled his hand back and leaned his elbow on the ledge, resting his cheek in the palm of his hand as he watched her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:04 am

"What?" she asked, and couldn't help but grin. "You expect me to paddle backwards like a dolphin and spin?" But deep down, Belle was thrilled. It had been so long since someone ever really saw her tail as a sign of joy rather than one of science or a pervison of nature.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:08 am

Flynn grinned at her, "no. Your tail... it feels nice" he looked at her tail and touched it again. "Angel's never really interacted with Nereid's in the past. Your officially the first one I've met. And I think your tail is... wonderful" he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next