Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters]

4 posters

Go down

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Empty Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters]

Post  Helga Sinclair Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Helga stepped into the Late Night Bite Karaoke Bar, with no intentions of actually participating in any karaoke whatsoever. That wasn't really her style. She brushed her long braid over her shoulder, dangling down her back and patted her pockets, ensuring that her guns were safely intact in case of emergency. Of course, she only used them in dire situations, she only ever needed to use her hands and feet. She sat at one of the tables, waiting for the two hunters who had hired her for help.
Helga Sinclair
Helga Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Empty Re: Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters]

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:12 pm

(( let me eat first xDDD))
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helga Sinclair Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:14 pm

((Haha! Okay xD))
Helga Sinclair
Helga Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Mikale walked inside the bar looking around seeing girls singing and others dancing he glanced over at Asami before looking for this hunter they hired to help out. Spotting her at a table near by he walked over towards her sliding his hands in his pockets "Helga." he said with a grin.
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Helga Sinclair Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Helga looked over at the sound of her name, seeing an older man with a younger woman. She raised an eyebrow. "I'm assuming you're Mikale Hawkins then" she said. She looked at the other woman, not really caring for her presence since she wasn't the one who hired her. Not bothering to stand up, she gestured to the seats for the two to sit down. "Now, what is it you want from me, exactly?" she asked, "I want to clarify with you before I jump right in and get myself killed" she rolled her eyes.
Helga Sinclair
Helga Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Throwing a couple of pictures towards her of the most important targets towards him "The Von clarets, Kida a witch, Alidia the annoying shapshifter, Jasmine the lioness and Vlad Count." he said "I want them dead the most before ending the rest but before we do that." he threw another picture down tapping on it "James Hawkins.. I wanted him alive but he sided with them. I want him dead. As for the rest of the humans that attend the school, kill them."
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Helga Sinclair Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Helga picked up a few of the pictures, "I'm going to cut to the chase. We're not going to be able to kill all of these creatures at once. It takes time and patience. So, picking them off one by one is our best option for the mean time, rather than storming in there, guns blazing. Are we clear?" she raised her eyebrows at him. "Good" she said, ignoring whatever he was about to say. She tossed the less important pictures back to him before picking up James' picture. She didn't act shocked, though she was rather surprised he wanted to kill his own son. "Alright. Now that we have that sorted, how about a drink? I suppose I need to get to know you both better, since we're going to be working together for a while" she said before standing up and walking over to the bar. Purchasing three alcoholic beverages, she walked over and placed them on the table in front of them both.

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Tumblr_mb76dp5doY1qmfh3w

((Is adding in gifs because I can >:D))
Helga Sinclair
Helga Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Asami sat down next to Mikale and grab the drink as she look at her "Yes we do have a started" said Asami as she roll her eyes and place her hand on Mikale's leg.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:26 pm

((to lazy and gifs makes the world go round))

Mikale felt Asami placing her hand on his leg, jealous girl she should know not to mix busyness with pleasure at a time like this. If order to kill them they all three have to work together "I say we go for the strongest one." he said picking up the glass.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Asami look at him and her. Asami know that she would have to work with this woman but what if he like Helga better then her as she toke a slip.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Helga Sinclair Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:13 pm

(:D)

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Tumblr_mb75dcY08p1qmfh3w
Helga raised an eyebrow as Asami rolled her eyes and placed her hand on Mikale's leg, "I see" she had to smirk and took a sip of her drink. Clearly the two had something going on. Perhaps Asami was feeling a little intimidated or worried of Helga? She decided to leave it at that. She didn't want to anger the woman by talking about it. She reached over and grabbed the photos again, "and by strongest I assume you mean, the eldest" she looked at Mikale before looking down and placing the picture of the Count onto the table. She faced it towards the two on the opposite side and slid it over. "I think he would be our biggest worry for the meantime. The others look too young" she said. She took another sip before flicking through the photos again. "Oh, and the headmistress too, I suppose" she tossed that photo down next to Vlad's.
Helga Sinclair
Helga Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Tumblr_m7nl6nLue11rc64rzo1_500
Clearly the strongest would be the oldest one, lessening to what he said Mikale finished off his drink. Placing the empty glass on the table he looked at the picture of the headmistress Athena Von Claret her daughter having control over his son "We know what the headmistress's weakness is already." he said leaning back
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Helga Sinclair Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Tumblr_mb76dbS8nL1qmfh3w

Helga leaned forward, looking at the photos before spotting a girl who looked like a younger version of the headmistress herself. "Uh huh" she muttered and thought for a moment. She reached over and grabbed Athena, Ariel and Jim's pictures, placing them in a pile. "Who else has relations out of the students? Any siblings... boyfriend/girlfriend... best friends?" she asked, looking at all of the pictures. "Any persons weakness would be the one closest to them" she mumbled, looking over at the three pictures she had piled up.
Helga Sinclair
Helga Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Jade_West
Asami lean back in her chair "Yes she is and so is her child" said Asami. She was going to kill Athena's child in front of Jim as she look at the picture's with a smile.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Tumblr_lvrojyG0jU1qaeltr

Mikale picked up the pictures and threw Alidia's picture in their "She is like a daughter to the headmistress." he reached out for his other photo's. Throwing in Sinbad, Pocahontas "Boyfriend and another daughter the headmistress never told. Part witch and vampire." he said that was all he could.. no Jim's other weakness besides Ariel. He threw a picture of his old wife Sarah
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Tumblr_m7e3qdpz1Z1qa033v_largeAsami toke a slip as she look at the photo of his old wife. She hated that woman but she could do nothing about her. "So how are we going to do this" asked Asami as she look at Mikale. She didn't know that Alidia was a vampire to.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Helga Sinclair Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Tumblr_mb762midiN1qmfh3w

Helga glanced at Asami, not sure what she was meaning before turning to Mikale. "Okay" she said, almost just to herself. She leaned over and grabbed the other pictures, sorting them into groups of relationships. She noticed the last picture looked a lot like Mikale's son, assuming it was Jim's mother. She grew confused. "And what would she have to do with this? She doesn't go to the school" she looked at Mikale. "You're not planning on kidnapping her, are you?" she raised an eyebrow. Killing supernatural creatures, she was okay with. But when it came to harming her own race, she wasn't really keen on that. Unless they had done something personal. Helga glanced at Asami, "what's your problem?" she raised an eyebrow. She hadn't intended that to come out rudely, but the girl was acting immature. "Have you got some beef with his ex or something?" she asked. "How old are you, anyway?" she leaned forward. "You look seventeen or something."
Helga Sinclair
Helga Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 am

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Tumblr_madmrcXZcM1ruhksc
Asami what’d to hit her but keep her cool as she move her hand back "Why do you care, oo that right I don't care" said Asami as she look at her "I'm eighteen" said Asami. Asami place the glass down "And I been working in this for sometime" said Asami.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:06 am

(9Omg I love your gif at Jade XDDD)

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Tumblr_m5wgdwDXpW1rs94vho2_500

Leaning back against his chair he smirked but when helga started asking questions "I don't want Sarah hurt but she is a part of my plan. I don't hurt other humans unless they betray our kind and sides with them." he said looking over at Asami who was gagging over Sarah's picture but when helga started asking questions again he stopped her their "I don't like talking about my personal life while working." he tapped on her table with his finger "Right now work if you have any questions to ask later then wait until we get done plotting."
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Helga Sinclair Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:18 am

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Tumblr_mb764uI3uL1qmfh3w

Helga smirked as Asami went to hit her. If she honestly thought she could lay a finger on her, she was either poorly misinformed or was judging Helga by her looks rather than anything else. She looked at Asami, "that's great" she said sarcastically before completely ignoring her. "I never asked you to talk about your personal life, did I?" she snapped at Mikale before keeping her cool. "I was asking questions that actually related to the plan. If you don't inform me on nearly every detail, than I'm not going to be of much help. So, I need to know as much as you both know" she said. She finished her drink. "Since I heard your last plan didn't exactly go well-" she smirked at the memory of the story her boss had told her, "I advise that you tell me what your next plan is, so you don't go in on a suicide mission."
Helga Sinclair
Helga Sinclair

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:30 am

Three's a crowd? [Tag; Hunters] Tumblr_m1zubtRvOg1rpinpvo1_500
Asami rolled her eyes "Whatever" said Asami as she lean back in her chair without look at that woman. She hated when people talk to her about that.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down