Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Do I Start? (Tag Anyone)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where Do I Start? (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Do I Start? (Tag Anyone)

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:15 pm

"Most of the horrid things I've done not remembered by most alive today. I have since learned to tame my thirst for blood. Ultimately, I was forced to come when a persistant hunter showed me that my castle in Romania was no longer a safe haven for me." Vlad confessed, his eyes staring at the floor.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Where Do I Start? (Tag Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Do I Start? (Tag Anyone)

Post  Terra Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:32 pm

"Well, at least you...made it here and stuff," Terra said, looking up at him. It seemed like both she and Vlad saw this as a safe haven, a place where they could forget about their past and start over. A clean slate. Of course, Terra didn't know if hers would ever be clean, but she was willing to try.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Vlad smiled at her. Terra might be hiding in her shell for now, but he didn't think that would last for very long here. This school had a way of opening up a person, and surely she would be no exception.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Terra Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:55 pm

"Well, I should...probably get going," Terra said, her hands fiddling with her hair again. "Need to get some sleep before...class tomorrow and stuff. I guess I'll...see you later." She gave a little awkward wave before hurrying on her way. Jeez, I need to become better at interacting with people if I'm gonna survive here, she thought. It is high school, after all.
Terra
Terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:06 pm

"Of course, I understand. I hope to see you again." Vlad called after her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2