Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stroll in the park | Tag: Belle

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A stroll in the park | Tag: Belle Empty A stroll in the park | Tag: Belle

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:08 am

Flynn pulled his phone from his pocket. The device still confused him, though he was slowly getting the hand of messaging and calling others. Much to his relief. He remembered his offer to Belle, for the both of them to hang out, and decided to send her a message. Though, little did he know, that you need contacts to do so. He scrolled through the blank list before sighing. Placing his phone back into his pant pocket, he looked up and over at the Academy. It would be a fifteen minute walk to write her a note. He decided to stay in the park. Maybe she was planning on coming here herself? Or maybe he could just plan something with her another time. He walked throughout the park, moving his hands into his pockets and lightly treading on fallen leaves, creating a crunching sound with every steps.

Back to top Go down

A stroll in the park | Tag: Belle Empty Re: A stroll in the park | Tag: Belle

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:16 am

Lunch with Odette was a nice break. Belle decided afterwards to visit the nearby park. it was autumn on the land, meaning the trees were changing vibrant colors. She snuggled her pink jacket closer to her, shivering as she watched leaves somersault in the breeze, A crunching noise resounded and she looked up to see Flynn walking towards her. She stopped to wave at him, smiling warmly.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:37 am

Flynn looked up, a pink object catching his eye. He noticed Belle and breathed out a chuckle. He smiled at her and gave her a small wave as he walked over to her. He stopped and put his hands in his jacket pocket. "Hey, I wasn't expecting you to be out here" he smiled and glanced around at all of the bare trees before looking back at Belle. "So, what are you doing out here?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:47 am

"I could ask you the same question," Belle replied. "I'm just taking a stroll, enjoying the fall breeze."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:51 am

Flynn nodded slowly, "I was going to send you a message to come meet me out here. But, seems like you're a mind reader?" he raised an eyebrow with a grin. "That, and I don't have your number" he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:56 am

Belle laughed, "Sadly, I'm not a mind reader. That would be nice, though." Upon him mentioning 'number', Belle looked confused before suddenly catching on. He was talk about her cell phone number. Belle had just received her own phone, and fished it out. "Um...sure, we can exchange numbers. I'm still getting used to this myself."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:59 am

He glanced at her, noting her confused expression. Maybe he had used the wrong terminology. He pulled out his phone and looked at it before raising his eyebrows at her. "I am too. Angels and man-made objects don't really work out that well" he smirked before handing her his phone to put her number in. "But I assume you know more than me?" he raised an eyebrow. He didn't even know how to add a contact.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:03 am

"Um...I assume you hit this," she tapped her own phone so it went to the contacts menu. She then showed how toscroll to new contact. "Then we just type in our names and numbers." Despite her confident tone, Belle was deep down as confused as he was.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:08 am

"...Right" a concentrating frown appeared on his face as he took her phone in his hand and copied what she did. He added his number in, thankful that he had a good memory. He handed it back to her, hoping he hadn't stuffed it up. "Anyway, do you want to go for a walk or something?" he asked with a smile before feeling another breeze roll through the area.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:11 am

Belle smiled at his request. "Hey. Might as well hang out like you said we would."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:16 am

He smiled at her, "unless you've got better things to do" his smile turned to a smirk and he glanced at her again before beginning to walk down the footpath.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:17 am

Belle shook her head with a snicker. She walked up next to him, trying to think of a conversation that didn't sound too nerdy, too nosy or too...well, anything. "Dumb question, but were angels involved in controlling weather?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:23 am

"It's not a dumb question" he assured her before looking up at the sky. "Some angels help control the weather... but I'm not entirely sure. We usually let Earth just take it's course... since angels don't really like intervening unless it's absolutely necessary" he shrugged and looked at her. "Do Nereids control the ocean's current?" he raised an eyebrow at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:33 am

Belle thought about it. "Yes. We helped out sailors if we were treated with respect or if we really liked them. But my cheekier sisters control riptides or rogue currents," she explained. "Whenever humans go out and get caught in a strong tide, that's usually one of my sisters playing a trick on them or flirting." Belle found riptides to be an immature way of asking a man out, but whatever floated must work.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:38 am

Flynn chuckled, "so your sisters snag a human in a rip tide and try to ask them out?" he smirked at the thought. "I can't see that actually working" he chuckled and shook his head before grinning at her. "Have you ever done that?" he asked with the grin still on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:42 am

"I almost did," she replied, a corner of her mouth twitching, "but unfortunately he was rescued by a friend of his. My riptide was left empty that day."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:46 am

"You sound disappointed" he commented before turning his head to look at her. "So do you think that if you hadn't been captured and everything that had happened in your past-" he hesitated, "that you would have ventured on land?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:52 am

No one had ever asked her that before. Belle looked down. As much as she loved the ocean, her venture for land would've been different. "I would go to land for reasons outside of love, unlike my sisters," she admitted, "I would go to land to discover what's new. Perhaps I would've resurfaced and changed a few times in the year. But to answer your question, regardless I would've come to the land."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:55 am

Flynn nodded with a small smile. "It was a part of your destiny or fate or whatever humans call it these days" he added quietly. "If you even believe in it or not" he chuckled and shrugged. "It's interesting... the amount of knowledge you have for literary subjects... when books and things of that sort can't exist in the water..." he said. "You must learn quickly" he added and smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:27 pm

"You clearly never heard of the oral tradition," Belle said, "even before there were books I had a knowledge of old stories. Ballads and epics were heard on the wind by several other water creatures and passed on to others, Nereids included." She brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. "That and not much else to do during old days BUT read."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:29 pm

"Ah, yeah I see now" he chuckled and brushed a hand through his hair as the wind continued to roll through, making his hair go in his eyes. He kept his hand in his hair to stop it from blowing around. "I'm surprised you're not sick of books then..." he glanced at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Belle laughed, "I'm sick of nonfiction," she joked. "I can tolerate fiction, seeing as it doesn't push issues in your face."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:05 am

"I think fiction is always a better read" he chuckled. He never found worldly issues fascinating. Maybe it was because angels were always constantly having to hear about every little detail in every living thing's life, it got a little tiresome at times. And irritating. He preferred to discover things for himself, rather than be informed by others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:31 pm

"Well, there's something we agree on," Belle chuckled. Having been live for years made Belle bored of what was going on in the human race. "So..." she tried to think of something to say.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Flynn glanced at Belle again, "so have you got a date for the Winter ball?" he asked. He had originally asked Chel on a friendly basis, however she hadn't been around much and he wondered whether she would even show up. He glanced at Belle again, he didn't take her for a person who would be interested in balls and dances and things. Then again, he could be completely wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next