Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) Empty Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 pm

New school means new friends. And I think I might make one with the name of Shanti but I am unsure. I flicked my figure as I did a spell to find out more of this girl. But I am wondering why I am doing this but I am feeling like I should be besties with her. So with that I casted the spell and I saw that she had no family and she's all alone. "OMG," I thought, "She's like me!!"
So I'll wait for her here.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) Empty Re: Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti)

Post  Shanti Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Shanti walked down in the class.. She watched around and saw that a girl was already there, not a new face 'cause she had seen her around in the school a few times..
She cleared her throat, just to be sure that she heard her coming inside.. She didn't like to be ignored by people..
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) Empty Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Alidia looked at the girl who stood there. Alidia stood up from the chair and grinned. "Hi, I'm Alidia Hendly. And I sensed you'll be here." Alidia walked up the girl and held out her hand for a shake>
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) Empty Re: Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti)

Post  Shanti Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Shanti watched the girl.. Sensed that she would be there?! Biting her lips to not smile or better, laugh at her Shanti walked a few steps towards her just to not be rude.. her image wouldn't gain for those kind of actions.. "I'm Shanti.." she smiled shaking her hand.. she watched her.. "So.. were you waiting for me?" she giggled, it seemed fun to have a sort of fan in the school!
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Nice to meet you. And yes. Youre similar like me with our pasts.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Shanti blinked.. "How do you know?!" for what she could remember nobody, except the headmistress, knew about her past.. it was a story that she prefered to not talk about.. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at Alidia.. "Are you spying on me?" she asked suspicious..
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Alidia just smirked "Well I am half witch and shifter. And I know this cause the spellbook. And we have similar pasts cause The carnival that's when it happened. That's when my life was changed forever. Cause my best friends set me up on a blind date with Deanne, a rich boy who liked me and I had shivers but I ignored them. But we walked around and then he muttered under his breath a couple of stanzas of what seemed like a poem. But then I felt a bolt of energy going though me and collapsed and blacked out. When I woke up I saw 2 redheads, Ariel and Athena and they told me I was a witch. So now the peppy version of me who was loving, cheery and happy is gone like my family (died from a mysterious illness, probably from Deanne) but I feel like we are going to be bffs
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Shanti chuckled.. An half witch.. that explain a lot of questions.. she thoughts as she watched Alidia.. She listened to all the things that she was saying everything about her past.. too many informations and it all ended with the word 'bffs'..

Shanti smiled.. in the end it could work in a some way.. "That's the strangest story that I've ever heard!" she laughed softly but stopped immediately.. "But I'm sorry about your family.." it was true, nothing made her more serious than story like this when you lost people you love..
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:50 pm

"its okay cause I have the headmistress and Ariel. They are like my new family." Not wanting to scare her new friend that her ex is trying to control her. Alidia grinned as she began singing the song her birth mom used to sing to her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Shanti smiled as Alidia started to sing a song.. she listened to it in silence 'cause she didn't want to stop her, it was so beautiful! When she finished it she raised her look from the floor and watched Alidia.. "It's beautiful! Did you write it?" she asked excited.. that kind of things were really interesting in her opinion..
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Alidia grinned as she replied "No. My birth mom sang to me. But I wrote this song when my family died and Athena & Ariel took me in."

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Shanti smiled.. she didn't write it but it had an important meaning for her.. She looked at Alidia.. probably she liked music and singing.. "Also this one is amazing!" she smiled when she listened to it.. She paused for a few seconds then popped out with these words.. "I've never written a song before.." she smiled awkwardly..
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Alidia smiled. "Thanks. But its nothing really just write down how you feel and its that simple. Give it a try."

OCC: Sorry bout the late reply Ive been busy with other posts.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:13 pm

((Don't worry! ^^ I was busy too! Razz ))

"Maybe another day!" Shanti smiled awkwardly turning her head away from Alidia, just to be sure that she couldn't see her red face. "Soo... what do you like to do here? I mean with two vampires as family..." she giggled "Life has been really interesting for you... No?"
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Alidia had to think bout it. She chuckled. "Its okay, I guess but when I am alone and not writing singing or dancing I make jewerly. Watch this," Alidia flicked her finger and made a necklace appear on Shanti's neck.

Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) 1006-crescent
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Shanti smiled as the necklace appeared on her neck, she took it in her hands and watched it "It's beautiful!" she giggled watching it and then turned again to Alidia.. "Can I keep it?" she smiled hopeful.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Alidia giggled. "Of course, you're my new sister. And that necklace shows that youre bright like the moon and the ruby is the stone of friendship."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Shanti raised an eyebrow "Sister?" nobody really called her in that way, it was strange but she liked it in a way. She smiled and watched again the necklace "Thank you!" she giggled thinking at what she could do to thanks her.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Alidia smiled. "No biggie. Hey, sis wanna see something first tell me whats your favorite season?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Shanti laughed "Summer! With no doubt!" in summer she could wear all the dresses she liked more! "Why?" she asked raising an eyebrow.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Alidia grinned. She covered Shanti's eyes with one hand as she flicked her finger to transform the classroom into a beach. And she uncovered Shanti's eyes.

Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) Theme_beach
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Shanti felt insecure when Alidia covered her eyes, from what she learned in her past never let someone cover yuor eyes and let him do what he want! She sighed, however in this case it was different Alidia was a friend and she called her even sister so she had only to trust in what she was doing. When Alidia uncovered her eyes she couldn't believe what she saw! A beach?! Was it real or just an illusion?! Why was Alidia so talented with magic?!
Shanti giggled and watched around then she turned at Alidia "How did you do?!"
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Alidia laughed. "Practice and making sure my necklace is on with my charms. See," Alidia showed her the magic charms.
The black rose- Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) Ftime-Jewelry--925-Silver-font-b-Black-b-font-Crystal-font-b-Rose-b-font
The Sailboat- Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) CF141_lg
The Music Note- Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) 16th-note-music-charms-sm
the elements- Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) 5-Decal-PENTAGRAM-STAR-WATER
And the best one the moon- Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) Small-accessories-font-b-moon-b-font-and-stars-necklace-female-short-design-font-b-charm
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:30 pm

"I see.." Shanti nodded watching the charms, they were really great! She smiled "One more beautiful than the other!" she giggled. She could remember that she learned a thing almost like this when she was little "When I was little my mother taught me an easy trick almost like this" she said moving her hands to create a sort of pendant in the shape of a drop "This is a Bindi!" she said pointing at it and then at the red dot on her forehead "Where I come from every woman wears it!" she giggled keeping the Bindi in midair thanks to magic "But this isn't as the others!" she warned her "This has protective properties! A sort of help to keep the bad luck away!" she laughed giving it at Alidia.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Alidia smiled. "Aww sissy. I love it," as she put it on,"you want to get some seashells?" Alidia pointed around the beach. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next