Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli) - Page 2 Empty Re: Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli)

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:47 pm

After a few more moments, he pulled away and glanced at her hesitantly. "What..." he mumbled and shook his head. That was weird. He didn't expect that to happen at all. First he was angry at her for hurting him and sucking his blood and now they were making out? Maybe it was the pain killers. He frowned, not knowing what to say to her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli) - Page 2 Empty Re: Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Pulling away she hesitated to open her eyes, slowly she opened one of them looking at Eli then the other one. "Hmm." not knowing what to day heck she didn't know how he was feeling. First mad at her and kissed her back? "You must be high off the pain killers, so I'm going to go-" she said pointing at the door not taking her eyes off him she tripped getting of the bed. "ah!" Falling down she felt stupid for doing that, covering her face she lift up "So I should um.. get going now that I emberssed myself."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Jim jumped when she tripped and put a hand to his forehead, "are you alright?" he frowned and then raised his eyebrows. "You don't have to leave if you don't want to... but if you do then.. I guess I'll just sleep or something" he shrugged before laying back down.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 pm

She looked at him why was he asking her if she was alright, she was a vampire after all. "Umm ok?" she got up sitting back in the chair, this couldn't get more awkward unless they kissed again. Who knows what might happen if they did that Ariel might want to have sex. 'No ariel shut up'
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 pm

He sighed and couldn't help but roll his eyes at the awkwardness. "So you're not pulling out of the play? Because we need as much people as we can get" he frowned and looked at her. He sat back up and looked at her lips unconsciously before realising and averting his eyes to the ground. What the hell? It hadn't even been a week and he had already kissed Ariel. To make matters worse, it happened after she broke his wrist and drank his blood. He couldn't get his head around that. It wasn't that he didn't like her... but things were going way too fast.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:19 pm

"Oh really I'm not?' she said with smirk "And what is the director going to do about it? I don't have to lessen what do I get in this?" Ariel teased some more as she breathed out a chuckle not seeing the frown on his face. Pushing her red hair from her face she didn't notice he keep looking at her lips. She keep licking them from time to time kinda wanting to kiss him again he tasted so good, no if she keep thinking about his taste she'll be wanting to drink his blood yet again.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:24 pm

"Nope" he smirked and rubbed his lips. Jim glanced at her hesitantly, "you have to listen to what I say, because I'm the director and that means, I'm in charge of everything" he smirked and put his arms behind his head. "You get the satisfaction of knowing that I want you in the play" he chuckled. He looked at her again, seeing her licking her lips. He moved his eyes to his legs.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 pm

"Oh I get the satisfaction knowing you want me in your pants." she teased "But didn't hear about you doing anything about if if i don't come?" in a flash Ariel was back sitting on his lap. crossing her arms she raised an eyebrow "Like the this big bad director would do anything?" she smirked
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow at her and breathed out a chuckle. "Uh, no" he smirked after she teased him. He flinched when she suddenly appeared on his lap and held his bandaged wrist away from her. "You totally know I would do something if you didn't, but I'm not as strong or as fast as you, so I don't really stand much of a chance unless I want all of my bones broken" he rolled his eyes at her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Ariel frowned when he pulled his hurt wrist away from her, "Can i see please.." she asked but frowned even more talking about her possibly breaking very bone in her body "Eli t-to tell you the truth I don't remember hurting you." it was like she blacks out when she's hungry. "How long you going to keep reminding me."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Jim frowned before hesitantly putting his wrist in her hand. He frowned further when she said she couldn't remember. "What? How?" he felt confused, "you snapped out of it pretty quickly then" he shrugged his shoulders and winced, hoping she wouldn't poke his wrist or anything, since it was still sore.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Gently moving her fingers against his wrist seeing they didn;t put it back in place "Stupid doctors." she rolled her eyes. When he asked how she just shrugged "I black out when i'm hungry my body is still here but my mind is shut off I just think about blood." she got off him. Walking over to her mother's desk she pulled out a needle "They didn't put it back in place, the new ones mom got hasn't shown up yet.. so." She stuck the needle in his arm numbing it up. And before he would tell her not to try fixing it herself she snapped it back in place in a flash with out making it hurt "Ok now you can hate me.' she sat down.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Jim hesitated and his eyes widened when she pulled out a needle. He shook his head, "N-" but he was cut off when she jabbed it into his arm. "Ow!" he frowned at her, "ever heard of being gentle?" he muttered before yelping when she cracked his wrist back into place. Despite the numbness, it still fucking hurt. "Mother fu-" he stopped himself and shook his wrist with a grimace.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:07 pm

"Sorry i don't know how to be gentle I never been around a human so it's kinda hard," she said "But i'll try being 'gentle' Emily." she grinned ticking on him trying he was being a girl cause she was stronger than him.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:12 pm

"Emily?" he muttered with a confused expression before rolling his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Aaron" he smirked before she started tickling him. "I'm not ticklish" he grinned at her. "Are you?" he raised an eyebrow before he began tickling her sides with his normal hand.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:14 pm

(I mean tease O__O oh well XDD)

Ariel jumped back when he tried tickling her "Um nooo." trying to hide the fact she was ticklish and always has been. Feeling him tickling her sides she tried holding in her laugh "stop.. stop." she stated laughing.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:20 pm

(o.o awkward times xD)

Jim continued to tickle her with a grin, ignoring her protests. He soon stopped and pulled his hand away, resting it in his lap. He cracked his neck from side to side before rubbing his wrist.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Ariel keep asking him to stop hating to be tickled she wanted to grab his arms but was scared she might brake his wrist again. once he was Done she pushed him on the bed getting on top of him "Now that wasn't very nice." she smirked.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:36 pm

When she pushed him, the air from his lungs escaped his throat, making an 'oof' noise. He coughed and then raised an eyebrow when she climbed on top of him. "You deserved it though, so..." he shrugged with a small grin.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Ariel traced his lips with her fingers "Oh really?" she said tilting her head to the side, leaning down slowly. Her lips resting on his lips "I guess you deserved this-" Pressing her lips down, she cupped his cheeks in her hands.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Jim grew slightly nervous when she traced his lips with her finger. He tried ignoring the feeling and hesitated when she tilted her head to the side and leaned down. He felt her lips resting on his and couldn't ignore the want to kiss her. He felt her pressing her lips down on his and kissed her back, moving his hands to slide up the sides of her body and cup her face.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Ariel still had her hands cupped around his face, moving her lips slowly against his. She gently nibbled his bottom lip but with how sweet he taste, Ariel wanted to pull away but didn't want to. She began kissing him roughly, moving her hand down his chest.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Jim continued to mesh his lips with hers, a slight grin on his lips when he felt her nibbling across his lower lip. He knew this shouldn't be happening but he couldn't manage to stop. He kissed her back roughly, feeling her hands on his chest. He wrapped an arm around her waist, his healing wrist a bit further away so he wouldn't accidentally hit it.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Placing her other hand on the mattress balancing herself. Ariel felt herself starting to black out, how could she be hungry or was it something ells. Pulling away she lift his shirt over his head not wanting to rip it and her mother start asking questions. Pulling him up she kissed down his jawline, up towards his ear and down his neck.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Jim hesitated again when she lifted his shirt over his head, but went along with it anyway. He closed his eyes as she kissed up his neck and along his jawline. He moved his hands to run down her back before pulling her lips back to his.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum