Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

3 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 26 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 am

Valeria smiled as she picked out a foxy red colored dress. Her smile widen when she heard nothing in her castle. "Home alone but not for long..." she giggled. She put on her clear lipgloss on and sandals on. She started walking to their secret meeting place as she carried a basket with food wine and a blanket. "Absolutely prefect..." she said as she made her hair in a ponytail. Now she just waited for him to show. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 26 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:24 am

Elias had decided on wearing a mostly black suit.  The only thing that wasn't black was his white shirt.  But he did wear a blue waistcoat and had the rose he received on his lapel.  He rang the doorbell out of politeness.  When he received no answer, he tried the door and found it open.
"Valeria?" he called for her.  Thinking she might be in the garden, he headed out there.  Perhaps she was waiting for him in that special place she showed him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:31 am

Valeria smiled as she heard Elias's voice. She started to spread out the picnic's blanket down with the food and everything else. She looked behind and saw him she hurried and hid the picnic and cover his eyes. "I have a surprise for you..." she giggled as she lead him and uncovered them. "Tada..." And she hid the entrance to the garden for no nosy people just in case. She wrapped her hands in an embrace around his neck. "I hope you like it."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:43 am

"Like it?  Of course I like it.  This is the first time someone has gone out of their way to do this for me." Elias told her, true joy showing on his face.  He only just noticed the was she was dressed.
"I see found something lovely to wear today.  Is red a favorite of yours?" he asked, playfully.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:50 am

Valeria smiled as shook her head. "Its a foxy red...cause I was inspirited..." Valeria giggled as she motioned Elias to sit. She took out the wine and poured it into the golden glasses. "To us and true love..." she said raising her glass. Her eyes sparkling locking them on his eyes. "I love that rose..." she giggled again as she interwined their free hands together on the blanket.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:58 am

"Well, you should.  It's the rose you sent me." Elias said as he took a drink of wine.  His fingers clasped her hand a little more securely.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:03 am

Valeria smiled as she dropped the glass on the blanket and kissed Elias. "Wanna continue what we did last night?" she whispered. "Be mine Elias...I'll treat you right and never leave you..." Valeria kissed him again softly this time but with a playful soft bite on his lips. "Forbidden or not forbidden; Density came to us...be mine." Valeria was acting strange and she had no idea why she was acting like this but she kinda liked it made her feel a bit rebellious.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:43 pm

(OOC: Sorry it took so long to get back to you.  The last couple of days were either busy or stressful.)

"Well, I too promise that I will honor you.  Valeria, come sit beside me." Elias insisted, pulling her closer.  But it seemed that he was trying to pull her into his lap rather than just have her close.  He was feeling a little bold himself.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:04 pm

((OCC: Thats okay. I know the feeling))

Valeria smiled. "My love will be like the stars countless...and like the river...overflowing..." Her eyes sparkled as they locked in Elias's. She sat on his lap and nestled her head on his chest. "Density is at work..." she whispered
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:15 pm

"Yes.  My dear Valeria.  No one else will ever be as special to me as you are.  No one." Elias leaned closer and planted soft kisses on her brow, cheek, and then her lips.  She tasted so sweet to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Val smiled as they kissed. She laid on the blanket as she sipped some wine and bites a strawberry. "I love you Eli..." she giggled when she gave his nickname to her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:24 pm

"I love you too, Valeria.  My dark beauty." Elias whispered.  He lay beside her, enjoying the berries with her.  He left some of the juice on his mouth so that when she kissed him next, he would taste of the strawberries they'd been sharing.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:32 pm

Valeria blushed as she leaned over and placed her chin on her hand. She faced him and smiled. She noticed the juice and giggled. She leaned in close to him and kissed him. She had an idea. She got up and grab Eli's hands and took him in her secret suite in the castle, there was her piano and she smiled as she sat & played for him and sing a song for him if anything happened to him. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:44 pm

"Very beautiful, Valeria.  I didn't know you could play." Elias complimented her.  His hands rested on her shoulders, allowing his to wrap his arms around her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Val smiled. "You never asked..." she giggled. She wrapped her arms around his. She got up and kissed him again as she took him by the canopy bed. She looked at with her sparkling eyes "If you wanna...my Eli..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:54 pm

She was giving him an offer he couldn't refuse.  He wanted so much to join Valeria in bed.  But he couldn't resist teasing her this once.
"Are you sure we are quite alone here?" Elias asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Val just playfully her head. "I'm positive and look..." she pulled a cord and curtains came down hiding the bed. She wrapped her hands around him and kissed him. "Do you trust me? Plus this is my old room...no body comes here but me..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:16 pm

"Of course I trust you.  I just wanted to be sure." Elias replied.  He shifted his position so he would be more comfortable on the bed.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Val smiled as she climbed on the bed with Eli. "You know...I don't understand why I'm supposed to marry Jack...I barely know him...but when I saw you I felt like we had a connection right away..." Val laid on her head on the pillow taking her jewelry off and making her hair down. "Something else Eli...I'm going to help break your curse at anyway I can..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:33 pm

"I know.  I felt the same way.  I think Catherine is nice, but...I feel like I'm pulling her into a marriage with someone she doesn't really want.  But with you, everything feels right." Elias agreed.
"Although, I'm not sure how much help you can offer.  Remember what I said?  My curse is broken when I perform and act of bravery for one I love." he reminded her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Val held him to her. "Elias...I know about the bravery part but know this..." Val paused as she caressed his cheek. "Forbidden love and density brought us together...I couldn't live or breath without you near..." her eyes began to sparkle. "Let's make love like two people whom love each other can..." Val kissed Eli as she sild her hands to take his cape off and then slides her hands inside his shirt rubbing his chest.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:47 pm

"Very well, my darling.  I will make love to you.  Let's not think of anything, but this moment." Elias said in surrender.
With these words he shed his coat and cravat.  The necktie had been made of velvet, so it was particularly itchy on his skin.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:51 pm

"Agreed my Eli..." Val said as she began taking her shoes that were too small off. She smiled. She kissed Eli's cheeks. Her smile widen as she took her the necktie that was bugging him "there you go my fox..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:56 pm

"Thank you.  I used to like velvet before...everything that's happened.  Now, because of the fur I get, I can't stand wearing it anymore." Elias thanked her as he undid the buttons to his waistcoat and slipped off his shoes.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:01 am

Val smiled. "My feathers are like velvet...." she took the rest of her clothes off but she had trouble with her corsets. "Buggerit..." she muttered.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next