Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All forgiven? (Tag Eli)

2 posters

Go down

All forgiven? (Tag Eli) Empty All forgiven? (Tag Eli)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Alidia was in the gym. Pacing back and forth. She knew something was up but she couldnt place her finger on it. But today Alidia was going to make peace with Jim aka Eli. She made the gym look amazing. And made the pool look like a beach. And she held the bracelet she made for him in her hands.

All forgiven? (Tag Eli) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoSSN8IdZ2Rat8YMXmfgR1BfOOOB7XObI3O_mbVBA3he3OnGzCOA
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

All forgiven? (Tag Eli) Empty Re: All forgiven? (Tag Eli)

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:56 am

Jim walked into the gym with a less than pleased expression on his face. He didn't know what to expect from Alidia. Especially after what had happened in their last encounter. He raised an eyebrow when he realised she had made the gym look like the beach. "Uh, hey" he gave a curt nod and walked over to her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:16 am

Alidia turned around and saw Jim. And she could tell he wasn't pleased. "Oh shit," Alidia thought," Maybe I should give him his present. Then he won't be upset." Alidia handed him the dragon bracelet and grinned. "It's for you, Jim. And I wanna apologize for being a total meanie. It's just ever since Deanne did the things he did, I just....." Alidia couldn't say anything more cause she wanted him to say something.  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum