Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danger Comes to the School (Tag Asami)

2 posters

Go down

Danger Comes to the School (Tag Asami) Empty Danger Comes to the School (Tag Asami)

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Vlad had walked through the park. He wasn't sure why, but something felt...wrong. Like something was watching him, just waiting to pounce.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Danger Comes to the School (Tag Asami) Empty Re: Danger Comes to the School (Tag Asami)

Post  Asami Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Asami look down at Vlad for a high point were only see could see him. Asami toke out her sword as she lay back down.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Danger Comes to the School (Tag Asami) Empty Re: Danger Comes to the School (Tag Asami)

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Vlad heard the sound of a sword being drawn. His keen hearing didn't miss much. The Count sighed when he realized his biggest problem had followed him to the school.
"Oh my, I certainly hope no one tries something they will regret later, like trying to attack me. Because if they do, I will mount them on a spike like I did when I was living and eat my lunch in front of them while they slowly die." Vlad said very loudly, making sure whoever it was heard him. He didn't relish the idea of trying that here, but extreme examples often got the point across.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Asami hear him but didn't say anything back and she wasn't scared of him. Asami move down without making a sound as she look down at her silver sword with a smile. Asami grab a ball as she roll it on the ground to him as it open with silver dust.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:43 pm

When the smoke bomb went off, Vlad moved to cover his mouth until he noticed the dust coming out was silver. He wanted to roll his eyes at this.
"Monster hunters these days know nothing about our kind." he muttered. Quickly, and with an annoyed attitude, he dispersed the silver dust with a blast of wind from his cape. He then turned in the direction of where his attacker was hiding.
"That is an amatuer mistake. Silver does nothing to vampires at all and I don't know where people got the idea that it hurts us. Unless you can actually make this interesting, go home." Vlad warned her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Asami walk out "I know that but using sunlight kill you guys to fast for me" said Asami as she look at him "And you vampires are all the same" said Asami as she started to walk around him.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:58 pm

He smirked at her cocky attitude.
"Then you have never faced one like me before, little girl." Vlad said. His smirk turned into a slightly evil looking grin as his face showed some demonic features.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:04 pm

"Ooo yes I have" said Asami as she roll her eyes at him "Ooo I'm so scared" said Asami as look at him.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:10 pm

"I hope you know what you're dealing with, because I can guarantee you won't when I'm done. A stain on my shoes was all that's left of the last young person who tangled with me. You might want to quit while you're ahead." Vlad informed her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:52 pm

"Ooo I do and I been fighting you kind for some time now" said Asami as she stop and look at him "Well that person was weak most likely" said Asami.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:02 pm

"Young man taking back a girl that I lost interest in. I won't bore you with the details, because I have too many stories like that." Vlad stated, waving away the subject.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:18 pm

"Oooo boo hoo" said Asami as she move her hair back "One you are the same as the others and two I'm not scared of you" said Asami.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:25 pm

"We'll see how long that bravado lasts after I break you." Vlad commented. In the next second, he was behind her and twisted her free arm behind her back so hard that he could've dislocated it.

Last edited by Vlad Draculea on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 am

Asami show no pain when he grab her arm. Asami hit him with her sword into his chest as she move out of his reach "Nice try but no" said Asami as she look at him.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:20 am

The sword in his chest hurt, but it wasn't killing him. A look showed that she had in her haste missed his heart. He laughed at this and then backhanded her away from him.
"Your aim is terrible, you know that?" Vlad gloated, pulling the blade out. "And don't think you're getting this back any time soon."
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down