Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Me: Jenny Simmons

Go down

About Me: Jenny Simmons Empty About Me: Jenny Simmons

Post  Jenny Simmons Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:30 am

Roleplay Character: Jenny Simmons
Non/Disney: Jenny, Marie
LA: Caitlin Blackwood

Name: Jennifer (Jenny for short) Simmons
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: April 6
Race: Shapeshifter
Residence: NYC
Reason Why You Came: To live in a place where she and Anya don't have to hide what they are

Specialty: English and Science
Limitations: P.E.
Hobbies: Cooking and playing the piano
Title: Newbie

Personality: Jenny's a bit quiet, but friendly to those she meets. Once you get to know her though, she can talk a lot and get really excited about things she loves. She loves to cook and play the piano. She's a bit skittish around anything dog-like, but that's just because she's young. Anya assures her she'll grow out of it. She's still not in total control of her shapeshifting abilities, so she'll often turn into a kitten when she's stressed or afraid. If you get on her good side, she'll totally trust you, which may be a bad thing if someone has devious purposes in mind.
Appearance: Jenny has red hair, pale skin, and blue eyes like her mother. She's rather small.
Ability: Can turn into a cat at will
Weakness: Can be skittish around dogs. Isn't in total control of her shapeshifting abilities.
History: Jenny's lived a quiet life in NYC with her mother for most of her life. Anya has been the only constant thing in Jenny's life, so Jenny knows that she can depend on her, no matter what. She didn't like it that she had to hide her shapeshifting abilities though, especially since it was such a big part of who she was. So, when her mother heard about Blanditia Academy, she tagged along with her. She's curious as to who her father is, but Anya refuses to talk about him. All she'll say is that he was a jerk and Jenny doesn't need to be concerned about him.
Jenny Simmons
Jenny Simmons

Back to top Go down