Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me: Eric Hunter

2 posters

Go down

About me: Eric Hunter Empty About me: Eric Hunter

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:13 am

Role play Character-
Non/Disney: Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid
LA: Ian Somerhalder

Name: Eric Hunter
Alias: Eric
Sex: Male
Age: Appears as an 18 year old, but is in fact 112 years old.
Date of Birth: 27th of October, 1900
Race: Vampire
Clan: Hunter? He has an older brother, Dean.
Residence: Paris, France
Reason why you came: Dean brought Eric along after he was offered a teaching job as an artist.

About me: Eric Hunter Tumblr_m1yb546n9v1r2nadw

About me: Eric Hunter Tumblr_m1tbjuynhy1qju9vfo1_500

In school-
Specialty: Gym, Hunting, Supernatural History
Limitations: Thirst Control, Magic
Hobbies: Sports, sailing, having fun, he does enjoy pulling a few pranks or two on others, depending on his mood.
Title: Hasn't got one yet.

About you-
Personality: Eric is a fairly laid back type of guy. There isn't much that bothers him or makes him angry. The only time you will see him angry is if someone threatens his brother, any close friends or if he is angry at himself for harming another. He isn't overly flirty, unless a girl catches his eye. He's respectful of others and knows when to say when. He's fairly confident when it comes to sharing ideas in class or simply interacting with others. He's friendly and accepting of others, however he may be a tad hesitant around humans (since he's a vampire).
Appearance: Eric has fair skin, black hair and light blue eyes. When he is experiencing intense hunger, his eyes turn a bright shade of red and his vampire fangs appear from his teeth.
Ability: Super speed, super strength, heightened senses.
Weakness: He is a fairly young vampire and therefore he is always in need of human blood to sustain his hunger. He can't go a few days without having to have blood. When in the sun, his skin burns and he cannot stand being near garlic or holy symbols.

History: When he was eighteen years old, his older brother Dean was bitten by a vampire whilst hiking up in the Alps. Eric stayed at home with his mother and father, not knowing of his brother's encounter. Dean returned home a day later, feeling extremely light headed with a raging temperature, before being violently ill in the front yard. He was taken inside and upstairs into his room as his parents tried contacting a doctor, however it was late at night and the earliest a doctor could come was in the morning. Eric was awoken in the early hours of the morning to a blood curdling scream. Jumping out of bed, he rushed to the source of the scream, his parents bedroom. Where he saw his mother and father drained of their blood, lying on the floor, dead. Dean hovered over them, his eyes red and hungry. Eric was bitten that night and luckily managed to hide himself away in a room, where he unfortunately experienced the same symptoms as Dean. Years later, the brothers had trekked all across Europe. Throughout their travels, Blanditia Academy had contacted Dean, requesting him as an Art teacher. He decided to take the job, bringing Eric to tag along with him. Now, Eric is a new student at Blanditia Academy, where he hopes to make new friends as well as find a way to sustain his vampire needs without killing innocent human beings.

Last edited by Eric Hunter on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

About me: Eric Hunter Empty Re: About me: Eric Hunter

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Watch him bring out Ariel's dark side XDD
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

About me: Eric Hunter Empty Re: About me: Eric Hunter

Post  Megara Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:34 am

trololololol