Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti)

Post  Shanti Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:53 pm

"Can we?!" Shanti asked surprised looking around in the beach, in effect it seemed very real but she thought that it was just an illusion. She took a few steps on the beach "WoW!" she laughed as she could feel the sands under her bare feet.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Alidia smiled. "Of course sissy this is all real. And this is too." Alidia flicked her finger and made a sundress appear for her new sissy and her. And Alidia whistled for her shapeshifting broom to appear. "Come on sissy." Alidia held out her hand. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Shanti giggled when the sundress appeared, she took it and watched Alidia whistled, what was she doing? She jumped as a broom appeared in the room-beach. A broom? Didn't she want to ride it?!
Shanti jumped as she asked her to go on the broom, she hesitated and watched her "Is it safe?!" she asked tasting the broom.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Alidia smiled. "Of course sissy my broomy baby is safe." Alidia kissed her hand an touched the tip of the broom. "Jump on and we are gonna go surfing." 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:32 pm

She smiled as Alidia kissed her hand, if she told her it was safe it probably really was safe!
Shanti took a deep breath and jumped on the broom "O-ok!" she was trying to smile and look calm but couldn't help to hold Alidia tight at her waist.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Alidia rode her beloved broom on the water and spoke "Transformus surferous." And with that her necklace glowed and her broom shifted into 2 surfboards. She smiled. "You ready to ride the waves sis?" Alidia flicked her finger and made music play
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Shanti opened her eyes as the broom changed into two surfboards, she had never seen a magic like this! It was extraordinary how Alidia could use her power! She bit her lips, would she be able to do this in the future?! She shaked her head, of course she will be able! She was a witch with a clear goal in front of her!
"Of course I am!" Shanti laughed as she prepared herself to control the surfboard and the waves. 1... 2... 3! Shanti moved quickly her surfboard and started to surf in that beautiful sea riding some waves, she laughed and with a gesture of her hand she told at Alidia to come closer and surf with her "Come here! It's amazing!"
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Alidia smiled. She came to her new sister, "Whats up?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:05 pm

"It's the first time that I surf!" Shanti chuckled and took her hand, she smiled and fell into the water dragging also Alidia in it.
It was amazing, like real water. It was even salted! Shanti made a face, it was really salted!
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Alidia took a deep gasp for air when she came up. And she squealed when she pushed Shanti off her board and spashed her in the face. "Gotcha," Alidia giggled. ((OCC:Pretend that this is Shanti and Aildia)) Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) - Page 2 Tumblr_lz5ba52Sei1qe7736o1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:36 pm

(( XD ))

Shanti laughed and splashed Alidia too. She watched around and smiled "I can stay here forever!" she giggled as she lie down letting the water lift her..
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:29 am

Alidia smiled. "Me too."
"Relaxing, not worrying at what Ariel and Jim are doing, nobody in her business and it'd be me and my magic powers." Alidia thought. "But then again, what about Oncie?" She shook her head to clear it. Her shapeshifting powers were disappearing and she was becoming more magical. She felt a bit upset and began to sing.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Shanti raised her look when Alidia started to sing. What was going on? She turned to her "Hey! What happened?" at least she would try to understand the problem before things turned worst, 'cause she felt that something didn't worked for Alidia.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Alidia looked at her sister. "It's that I'm losing my shifting powers and my true love is missing. Everything," Alidia thought for a second,"Almost everything except you and other events in my life is going bad except like I said you and other things/events."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Shanti came closer to Alidia "I'm sorry to hear that..." she took her hand and tightened it, a sign of affection and support. These things were always bad to hear, especially if they hit a friend. Shanti sighed and tightened a little more Alidia's hand, before let it go.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Alidia smirked "Thanks sissy." She swam to the shore and made a pitnic appear. "Lunchtime."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:39 am

Shanti smiled and followed Alidia to the shore, she tried to dry herself with some magic and sat down near her. "Thank you!" she smiled and watched all the food on the cloth.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Alidia flicked her finger to make a tea set appear. "Want any tea?"
Waiting to see my new best friend I hope (tag: Shanti) - Page 2 Tea+Set

Alidia made the wind play music.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:54 pm

"Yes, please!" Shanti smiled and took a cup "Excellent service!" she chuckled and raised her cup to cheers with Alidia's "To us!" she smiled.

((Do you want to finish this? Smile We can start a new one soon! ^^ ))
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Alidia and her new sister were having tea at the beach and everything was prefect.
((OCC:end of thread))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:18 pm

(( Ok! ^^ ))
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:23 pm

(( Laughing Smile ))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum