Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli) Empty Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Ariel walked in looking at the stage seeing how it was getting up "Hmm." Maybe this play was going to be great, having people wanting to be in a play this time. She sat down rubbing her head feeling dizzy, angry, irritable, and wanting to punch something from not having blood in days. Start of school year and she's already getting hungry.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli) Empty Re: Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli)

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Jim needed to clear his head. And what better way to do that than to express himself through means of drama? He put his hands in his pockets and kept his eyes on the ground, avoiding the judgmental stares of others, he knew that he deserved from his act the other day with Ariel. He still hadn't found his medication and his condition was only getting worse. He felt like he could explode at any moment. He pushed open the doors to the drama room, shutting them behind him and walking in. He sighed and looked at the stage before grabbing the script that was already in process for performance, a Midnight Summer's Dream. He stood on stage and was about to scream his head off before he spotted Ariel. Great. He rolled his eyes and jumped off stage. "What are you doing here?" he asked, maybe it sounded a little too rude, but it's not like he could help it. He took a deep breath, as if that would help.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli) Empty Re: Romeo, Romeo, bla bla bla Romeo (Tag: Eli)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Ariel looked up seeing eli, great what she needed. Hungry and their is a human.. Blood pumping threw his body she could only hear the sound of his heart beating when he talked to her "My mother's school i can be in this fucking room if I want to." she snapped glaring at him as she sat on the floor holding her knees towards to chest.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Jim glared as she snapped at him. "Well so-fucking-rry" he mumbled and began flicking through the script after he sat up on stage. He ignored her as she sat on the ground. It seemed they were both irritated and being in the same room probably wasn't the best idea, but he wasn't leaving any time soon. He began mumbling the words under his breath, wishing he could yell them out. He needed to yell and scream or just do something loud to get his anger out.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Snap, that's all it took she's didn't know how or why but when he spoke them words she bout wanna snap his neck. "WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM!" she said, in a flash Ariel was right up in front of his face, ripping the scripted out of hands to get his attenuation. The vampire glared at him but part of her inside was trying to hold back wanting to bite him or even possibly kill him.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:05 pm

In a flash, the script was torn from his hands and Ariel was up in his face, screaming angrily at him. This only added fuel to the fire. He stood up, getting all up in her face with a glare. "What's my fucking problem?! What's YOUR problem?! If I didn't know any better, I'd say YOU'RE the one with fucking bipolar. I don't know if you've noticed, but I can't exactly fucking help my situation, can I!?" he yelled angrily. "So go get a fucking blood juice box and get the fuck out of my personal space!" he growled and tried pushing her aside to get to the script.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Her eyebrows narrowed growling at him, grabbing his arm when he tried pushing her to the side. Twist and snap 'whats wrong with me..' she thought scared of what she might do next. "I'm sorry I didn't catch that, human." Ariel spoke squeezing his broken wrist tightly, she leaned down sniffing his neck. Screaming at herself in her mind to spot what she was doing, she bite down on her bottom lip throwing him across the room "Damn it!"
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Jim tried pushing past again, but instead felt her grab and squeeze his wrist tightly. He paused and looked at her warily, was she going to break his wrist? It sure fucking felt like it. "Ow, what the fuck? Let go of me!" he growled and tried yanking his wrist away before she broke it. He couldn't stop the scream that erupted from his throat. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" he yelled and clutched his wrist in pain. Next thing he knew, he was being thrown across the room. If you had watched the two, it almost looked like he was a rag doll. He crashed into a few desks, landing on the floor. "Ah, fuck!" he yelled and clutched his wrist again. He felt his head throbbing, not sure if he was bleeding or not since his vision started to blur as his head grew dizzy. He continued to groan in pain, holding his broken wrist tightly.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:27 pm

((I feel had.. damn you ariel!!))

"W-whats that." she mumbled to herself, turning around looking over at Eli she saw blood dripping from the side of his head. Ariel rushed over kinda feeling like her 'normal' self again "Oh God i'm so sorry. Eli.. I'm sorry." she said, looking at his wrist seeing she had broken it. "I..I'm.." she smelled his blood, her eyes turned crimson. She clinched her hands tightly on her skirt, slightly growling. Ariel grabbed his shoulder "I'm sorry...." her fangs grew out biting down on his neck holding him against the wall.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:31 pm

(Haha xD It's all good! xDD)

Jim couldn't manage to respond to her when she apologised. He could only look at her in fear and hold onto his wrist tighter, scared that she would break something else, or drink his blood. He slightly whimpered in pain as she grabbed his shoulders, pinning him to the wall as she bit into his neck. He couldn't manage a scream or anything. He completely blacked out from the blood loss from his head and neck. His body went limp.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Pulling away with his blood dripping down her lips covering her chin she looked down at Eli seeing he wasn't moving "no, no no no no!" she said lifting him up she bit down on her wrist placing it over his lips as her blood dripped in his mouth. Seeing his skin turning a light pink again she sighed, Holding it their until he opened his eyes.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Jim couldn't manage to comprehend what was going on. Still blacked out, he honestly thought he was going to die. That was, until after a while, he felt his eyes begin to open slowly. He groaned in pain again and took a deep breath. He felt like crying. But he wouldn't. He hadn't cried in years. He opened his eyes fully, seeing the red head who had attacked him. He jumped in fear and groaned again, "FUCK!" he yelled and grabbed his throbbing wrist, his brow furrowing. He then moved his hand to his neck, feeling like someone had stabbed him there, though he pretty much knew what happened. "Get... get away... f-from me" he mumbled weakly. He raised his non-broken hand and tried sliding his body away from her.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:46 pm

She jumped when he moved back looking at her in fear she frowned, dropping her hands on her lap "E-Eli I'm sorry i didn't mean to i-" she went to touch him but when he jumped. Ariel's moved back away from him "Get... get away... f-from me", her red hair falling over her face she started crying.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:49 pm

He couldn't believe she was crying. She was the one who broke his wrist and drank his blood. He should be the one crying. He couldn't feel sorry for her right now, he was in too much pain. He laid down and rolled onto his side, resting his forehead to the cold hard ground. He took in sharp, deep breaths, hoping he'd black out again so he wouldn't have to feel the pain. "What the fuck did you do to me?!" he groaned and held onto his wrist. "I fucking hope you're satisfied" he glared at her before grabbing a hold of one of the chairs with his unbroken hand and tried lifting himself up, only to fall to the ground again. His body was too weak. He cried out in pain as his broken wrist hit the floor and held onto it protectively.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:00 pm

"What the fuck did you do to me?!", 'cause I was hungry and hadn't fed in days.' she thought as she sat their on the floor continuing to cry for what she done "I..." she tried speaking but nothing could come out that would make him or if he would even want to understand. "I fucking hope you're satisfied", 'no I'm not I never meant to hurt you.' She lift her head up seeing him falling down she catch him before landing, placing him on the seat and moved away from him "I never meant to hurt you, I didn't mean to hurt you." she quickly said turning around "I.." she hit the side of her head in anger "I was hungry, you saw what happened after i had that juice box.. I can't keep animal blood or-" she screamed "Just forget it, you wont understand.. or even want to." Dropping her hands back to her hips, Ariel turned her head looking over her shoulder "I really am sorry.. So I'll drop our of the play. I can see it in your eyes-" Seeing fear maybe even hate in themas he looked at her.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Once Ariel placed Jim on the seat, he groaned again and felt his head grow dizzy. His head rocked back and forth as his eyes blurred again from the pain. Her voice was muffled in his ears and he couldn't manage to move his mouth to respond. Merely seconds later, he blacked out again, not hearing her apologies or the fact that she wanted to drop out.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Seeing he blacked out she groaned rolling her eyes, walking back over towards him she threw him on her back. Carrying him to her mother's office so no one can see them or smell his blood, wouldn't want other creatures after him. Once she got their her mother yelled at her for doing what she did leaving Ariel feeling even more depressed "Yes ma'am.." she mumbled sitting near his bed side until he woken up.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:13 pm

After hours and hours of people mending his broken wrist and making sure his blood levels were okay, Jim opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling. He turned his head, knowing Ariel was there and slightly glared at the wall. "Why are you here?" he mumbled, rubbing his wrist.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Ariel just sat their not saying a word when he asked what she was doing here "Just seeing if you was alright.." she mumbled, not looking at him. He didn't hear her say she was sorry or that she dropped out, on well he'll find out once they start the play and she's not attending.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:21 pm

He breathed out slowly and irritably. "What were you saying to me before I blacked out?" he asked and turned his head to look at her. "I heard you speaking but I didn't hear what you said" he mumbled and rubbed his eyes.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Must she repeat herself yet again "I said I was sorry i never meant to hurt you or even wanted to ever hurt you.." she said still not looking at him. Why would he even want to know should he be calling her a monster, telling her to leave him alone "And I'm dropping out of the play cause i can see it in your eyes.. Fear and hate."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Jim frowned when she said she was dropping out, "Ariel you don't need to go do that" he rolled his eyes and huffed. He sat up and looked at her. He honestly felt sorry for her. He didn't want to be mad and he was just thankful that he was on medication for now to ease his pain, which also happened to ease his anger issues. He sighed and rubbed his forehead.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:26 pm

"Well i don't.." She didn't want to be working with him if all he is going to think about was her attacking him, breaking his arm and fed on him. She clawed her arm trying to calm herself wanting to hurt herself for hurting him. Ariel stood up walking over to him she sat on his bed "I really am sorry." her voice started chocking, tears forming in her eyes again. God she hated being a vampire, their emotions heighten and feeling sad, angry, depressed. It kills you inside no wonder they turn off their humanity. Ariel cupped the back of his neck leaning forward she pressed her lips against his "I'm sorry.." she mumbled, kissing him again.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 pm

His forehead creased when he heard her choking her words out, tears forming in her eyes. He could tell she didn't mean it and he believed she didn't. But it still freaking hurt. He hesitated and raised an eyebrow as she cupped the back of his neck before his eyes widened when she kissed him. That was... unexpected to say the least. He stayed still for a moment, almost frozen, worried about what she was going to do next. However, he was more shocked at the fact that he was unconsciously kissing her back. He moved his hands to her waist, one sliding up her back to cup the back of her neck.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:43 pm

Ariel was shocked that he kissed her back? No pushing her off, well like he could she was ten times stronger than him, his poor mainly pride. She found herself getting closer towards him, sitting on his lap. Ariel continued to kiss him, wait no it's just been two days and she already hurt him and is.. Making out with him? 'slow down Ariel..' she thought
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum