Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 26 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Kat blinked as she tried remembering. "I-- I--" A small flicker came to her. "Wait..." she whispered. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 26 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 9:18 pm

"Yes?  What is it, Kat?" Jarred asked, gently placing a hand on her back.  He watched her with hopeful eyes.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Kat looked at Jarred. "I think I remember you... But my memory is hazy... Please me..." she pleaded as she embraced him like when they were in the woods.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 9:36 pm

She had embraced him the same way she had back in the forest.  He hugged her back.  Hugging her did him as much good as it did her.
"I love you, Kat.  I realized it when I couldn't stop thinking of you after we first met." Jarred whispered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Then it all came to her as Jarred whispered to her. "J-- Jarred?" Then the memories flooded her mind as she groaned in pain. "It hurts...."  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 9:48 pm

"You should lay down, until your head doesn't hurt anymore.  I'll stay right here beside you, I promise.  I'm here for you, Kat." Jarred said as he tried to ease her into laying back down.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Kat smiled as she took ahold of his hand with the flower ring. "My Dragonborn love whom I couldn't live without..." She slowly closed her eyes humming their song.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 10:13 pm

"I love you so much, Kat.  I was afraid I was going to lose you when you lost your memories." Jarred replied with a sob in his voice.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 10:22 pm

Kat opened her eyes and gasped when she saw Jarred sobbing. She got up and embraced him. "My love...please don't cry..."  
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Jarred dried his tears, not wanting her to worry.  He returned her embrace.  Feeling better, he kissed her forehead.
"I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." he said, quietly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 10:36 pm

She nested her head close to his heart. "And as I would also my Dragonborn love... You're my everything..." She looked up at him and kissed him passionately. "Mmm... Jarred my love..." she softly moaned with lust and delight.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 10:43 pm

"My darling.  I love you so much." Jarred said with a loving tone in his voice.  He started to plant kisses all along her neck and shoulder.  His large hands roamed up and down her waist.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Kat moaned as she felt Jarred's large hands as her tail swayed. "My Dragonborn god...." she took off her shirt. "Do I look okay?" she blushed. "I've done this before..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 10:52 pm

"Have you?  And yes, you look beautiful.  I'm sorely tempted to take you right here and now." Jarred answered, drinking in the sight.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 10:57 pm

"I-- I-- I was promised to another but I didnt love him that way but he..." she looked down. "...but now I have you..." she smiled as she kissed him again. "I love you Jarred... So... Much..." Her tail flickered to take his shirt off. She was in awestruck. "Youre like an angel..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 11:09 pm

"How ironic this must be then.  I'm part dragon, and you call me an angel." Jarred smirked.  He then removed his cloak to reveal more of himself.
"Do you want to see more?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed May 21, 2014 11:51 pm

Kat smiled as she exposed herself to Jarred. "I am if you are..." she blushed
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Taking this as an invitation, Jarred reached for his belt.  He started to undo it and take it off.  Once it was off, he removed the sarong he'd worn over his leggings, to make it look more like traditional sorcerer's garb.
"Do you like what you see, love?" he asked her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Kat gasped with delight. "It's so wonderful..." Kat's tail began swaying back and forth. "My Jarred..." she embraced his bare body with hers and it felt like they were each others right piece. Kat sighed with lust & passion as her tail hooked onto his. She tilted her head back. "...Oh gods..." she moaned 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Jarred started murmuring in Draconic, the language of dragons.  Kat had lit a passionate fire inside him by doing this.  His arms held her close as he inhaled the scent of her hair.
"I love you." he whispered, breathlessly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 22, 2014 9:37 pm

"I-- I-- I love you too..." she panted as she smiled and nestled her head on his bare chest. "Ohhh my Jarred... Please my name in your language my Dragonborn love..." she began kissing his chest. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 22, 2014 9:46 pm

"Kat, dear.  That's not going to be very creative.  Names are something that cane be changed through different languages." Jarred informed her, nuzzling her hair.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Her tail swayed with his as she continued kissing his chest. "That's okay..." She said between kisses. "Just make me yours..." She moaned as her Dragonborn lover sniff her ashy smelling her hair. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu May 22, 2014 10:11 pm

"If that's what you want." Jarred replied.  With great tenderness, he picked Kat up in her arms and repositioned her to lay down.  The sight of her laid out for him was too beautiful for words.  He positioned himself over her as he prepared for what he was about to do.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu May 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Kat intertwined their tales again as she looked up at her beloved's eyes with her sparkling ones. "...Jarred... My Dragonborn love..." she moaned as her hair spread out on the pillow. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next