Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me: Sinbad

2 posters

Go down

About me: Sinbad Empty About me: Sinbad

Post  Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:37 am

Role play Character-
Non/Disney: Sinbad from Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
LA: Brad Pitt

Name: Sinbad
Alias: Sinbad
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: 21st of June
Race: Shapeshifter
Clan: -
Residence: America - now Italy.
Reason why you came: moved to Italy for a lifestyle change.

In school-
Specialty: mathematics, sports, fighting, hunting etc.
Limitations: English, Drama, Poetry, Creative Writing - anything reasonably artistic.
Hobbies: sailing, traveling, sword fighting, sports etc.
Title: ?

About you-
Personality: Sinbad is known to be rather cocky at times. He often says what he thinks, does what he wants/feels like doing, not caring what others think. He's especially friendly towards the opposite gender, no matter if they're staff or students. He's flirtatious, laid back, open-minded, accepting, non-judgmental, can be greedy at times (depending on what it is). He also rarely teaches in his lessons, since he does whatever he wants. He therefore lets the students do what they want in the classroom.
Appearance: Tall, muscular, medium length dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, small beard. Usually seen in red - red cap, red shirt, pants, boots etc.
Ability: Can transform into whatever living organism he touches - by his own will, that is. E.g. If he touches a dog, he'll turn into a copy of that dog. If he touches a female student, he'll turn into a copy of that female student etcetc.
Weakness: Women.

History:

Ran away from home as a teenager, raised on a ship of pirates. He became pirate and eventually captain of his own ship, going on long voyages across the world, stealing valuable items and selling them. He lived in America for a short while (he was born there), however he always returned to the sea. He decided he needed a change in lifestyle and decided to go backpacking across Europe by himself - eventually stumbling across Blanditia Academy where he took up teaching as a mathematics/algebra teacher.

(Ahh, I'll try uploading a video soon! Sony Vegas is giving me trouble :/)

Last edited by Sinbad on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

About me: Sinbad Empty Re: About me: Sinbad

Post  Athena Von Claret Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:21 am

title: Hottie teacher XDD
Athena Von Claret
Athena Von Claret
Admin

https://blanditia-academy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About me: Sinbad Empty Re: About me: Sinbad

Post  Rebecca Von Claret Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:28 am