The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Nicabar returned the kiss, with just as much fervor.  He was enjoying this so much.  When his arms reached up to caress her, he held her under him as if they had been dancing together.  She looked so beautiful.
"You make me feel alive." he admitted to her.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 pm

Esme smiled as they started to feel the rhythm of each other's beat. "As I do too my beloved..." she felt like they were flying. They laid on the bed. She laid on the bottom and caressed his cheeks as he was on top of her.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:38 pm

As he looked down at her, his fingers caressed every curve of her body.  Esme had soft, delicate curves that made her fit perfectly against his body.  He let out a deep sigh.
"I can barely believe we're here, about to do this." Nicabar told her in a soft voice.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Esme smiled and blushed as she ran her hands on her beloved's chest. "I can't believe it either my beloved..." she said in her soft angelic voice. "You're like an angel who came to my rescue countless times including as we were kids." she began taking off her lacey outfit and blew out the candle on the small table.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:12 pm

"Oh Lord, Esme.  I thought you were beautiful when I first saw you, but I never could have guessed you were this beautiful." Nicabar exclaimed when he saw her figure.
"What did I do to deserve you?" he asked as he began to remove his shorts.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Esme smiled as she tossed their clothes aside. "Just being there for me cause I didn't care about your title. Now my beloved Nicabar..." Esme wrapped her hands around his waist. "I wanna make sure my husband is taken care of with what we are gonna do..." her eyes sparkled as they locked into his coal colored eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:28 pm

"Very well then.  Since you seek an activity with me, we might as well begin." Nicabar told her with a rakish grin.  This was going to be something they would never forget.  Of that, he had no doubt.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Esme smiled and blushed as she caressed his cheeks and slowly began rubbing his bare skin. "Oh my Nicabar...you're so strong..." she began to feel turned on by his muscles and his touch on her skin. "Ohhh my beloved...I love you..." she kissed him passionately on the lips adding her tounge as a little bonus.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Nicabar moaned as she kissed him so passionately.  Carefully, he made Esme lay back on the bed.  The young gypsy king helped her move a little closer to him, a need growing inside him.  After another minute, he couldn't wait anymore.  He penetrated his beloved and entered her.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Esme loved how the passion of them felt. She moaned passionately. "Ohhh Nicabar honey feels so good...I know that there's more to come..." she locked her eyes into his as she kissed him again like before and once she was breathless from that she began to kiss his neck whispering "mi amor..." to make him moan again. She loved how their passionate sounds matched.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:04 pm

Nicabar started to moan at the trail of kisses she left on his skin.  He took ragged breaths as she did this.  She was making him feel so alive at that moment.
He kept his hold on her though.  Slowly, he pushed himself deeper into his beloved Esme.  The way it made him feel was intoxicating.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Esme moaned as she felt more of her beloved inside her. She began arching her body upwards. She began to move with him. Their moves were like magic. "I love you mi amor more than anything else..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:16 pm

"I feel the same way about you." Nicabar whispered to Esme.  He was halfway inside of her, but he was sure that she wanted all of him inside her.  With a sudden decisive move, he shoved the remaining half of his long thick member into her.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Esme felt the sudden pleasure inside her. She moaned with pleasure as she began moving up and down on the newfound pleasure. She loved him as he loved her. They were becoming one. She wrapped her arms around his waist on they continued making love.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:26 pm

"If you enjoyed that, you'll love this." Nicabar told her.  Suddenly, he pulled himself out of Esme.  He waited a few seconds before going back into her.  Each time he made a thrust into her, he did it a little harder and faster.  The feeling of penetrating her so deeply like this was incredible.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:30 pm

"Ohhh Nicabar baby..." Esme moaned as she felt the feeling of much more pleasure from the thrusts. She felt like she was gonna release. "Ohhh baby feels so hot..." she said seductively.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:46 pm

"I know, I feel it too.  I'm almost there.  The climax is coming." Nicabar whispered to her.  As he spoke, he continued to pleasure her beautiful body.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:49 pm

"Mine too baby...I feel it..." Esme held herself closer to him as they continued. She kissed him passionately like the times before to help him and her to reach their climax. Then she felt hers. She looked at his eyes smiling.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:55 pm

At the moment Esme experienced her orgasm, Nicabar felt his own climax was not far behind.  He tried one last time to make them both feel the intense pleasure.  Then, he felt himself release inside of her.  It was the most unbelievable sensation he had ever experienced in his life.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:00 am

Esme smiled as they lay down on the bed she wrapped her arm around Nicabar's chest. She kissed his cheek. "That was magical and so romantic mi amor..." she said as she drifted to sleep. Her eyes dropped as she watched him. Unaware to them that with their release that Esme was going to be a mother as Nicabar was going to be a dad.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:11 am

"I love you too." Nicabar whispered to his beloved.  He gave her space enough to rest, but was still close by.  He slept with her as the afternoon approached dusk.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:15 am

Esme smiled as she snuggled close to her beloved. Then she woke up when the twilight hours came and he was still sleeping. She decided to cook him her famous pasta dish. She went out of the tent with a new outfit her nana made and began cooking. She began to get stomach pain she ignored them as she continued cooking.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:15 am

Nicabar woke in the late hours of twilight.  He began to worry when he noticed that it was getting late.  But something felt different.  As the sun set, the usual agony that heralded his transformation didn't appear.  The young gypsy king looked up as the moon started to appear in the sky, one hand on his face.  After a few more minutes, he realized he was going to remain human that night and he smiled with joy.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:18 am

Esme smiled as she brought her beloved his dinner. She went in the tent and the stomach pains began again but this time it was so much that she collapsed. She was out cold from the pain.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:34 am

A loud sound caught his attention.  Nicabar turned around to find that Esme had collapsed.  He was immediately at her service.
"Esme?  Esme, what is wrong?  Please tell me what happened." he begged, desperate to know how to help her.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top