The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:22 pm

"Well I hope so, Young Miss.  We do try to have a good time around here." Basil spoke up, over the noise.  He happened to look up and spot a young lady from across the table.
"Looks like we have an unexpected guest." Oswald, a portly man with a hat as tall as he was who happened to be his good friend, commented.
"Delighted to have you here.  It's not often we have visitors." the hare greeted her.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Zoey gasped "Oh my..." she fell back in a seat. "I didn't mean to pry your party it's that it look so wonderful." Zoey got up and curtsied. "I'm Zoey Redbird." she smiled. She looked at the young rabbit who liked her age and blushed. "May I have a cup of tea, please?" she sat next to the young rabbit. Zoey loved being in this wonderful land better than at her own home cause she was her own person here.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 pm

"It's kind of you to say so.  Most of the time, we don't get to entertain for others." Oswald admitted. "My name is Oswald Hightower." he introduced himself as he passed her a cup of tea.
"Basil Harley Street, at your service." Basil introduced himself as well.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Zoey smiled as she sipped her tea. "Nice to meet you both. It's so beautiful here but I noticed that some flowers were frosted and dying." She sat her teacup down. "May I ask where I am? Amd it's a shame that you don't get visitors you both are kindhearted and gentlemen."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:26 pm

"That's due to the two Queens here being in the middle of a power struggle.  Only one of them can rightfully rule our land." Basil explained as best he could.
"And our home goes by several names.  But you might best call it a wonderland." Oswald added with a chuckle.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Zoey smiled. "Wonderland? I like that name. It suits this place well." Her green emerald eyes looked at Basil's and they seemed familiar to her. "It's a shame that two queens should be at war and your homes/land are effected. As anyone tried talking to them?" Before Zoey could get her answer there was a fanfare coming and Zoey saw a man with heart-shaped eyepatch.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:56 pm

"It's the Knave.  You need to hide, before they get any ideas about you.  Oswald, you know what to do." Basil was quick to say.  Oswald gave the hare a thumb's up with his pudgy hands as if to say, 'I'm on it.'

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:00 pm

The man gave Zoey a yellow drink and Zoey drank it all. She began to shrink. Her dress was staying the same so she quickly climbed in a teapot. The man smiled at the duo. "Hello young men have you seen a young girl? Cause the Red Queen wants to see her ASAP." Zoey was so scared.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:10 pm

"Can't say we know much about a girl.  What girl would come here?" Oswald said with a wild laugh.  He pretended to be crazy just to keep the Knave from visiting too often.  Basil would play along by being very excitable and prone to throwing things.
"You're all late for tea!" Basil exclaimed as he threw a cup at the Knave's head.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:15 pm

The man sighed with fury. "You're all mad...but if you knew anything about the girl it'd be off with your heads." He rode off. Zoey poked her small head out. "Is it safe my friends?" Then a rabbit with a waistcoat came with a scroll. "Oswald Basil I have news about the strange girl...she's the peacemaker who will slay the Red Queen's monster and she's also the lost princess of the White Queen." Zoey gasped.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:30 pm

Basil and Oswald stared at each other.  This was something they never imagined.  Zoey was the White Queen's missing princess.
"Are you sure of this, Nevets?" Basil asked the rabbit.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:34 pm

Nevets shook his head. "I'm so sure look at the scroll..." He rolled out the scroll and there was a warrior with black hair in a braid like Zoey's fighting a dragon-like creature. Zoey poked her head out. "I've been raised never to harm anything or anybody." Nevets gasped. "Is that her?" Zoey kept trying to get out of the teapot but with her size and her dress now so big she was naked and trapped.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Basil suddenly snapped his fingers as an idea came to him.  He reached into his friends pocket and produced a tiny doll's dress.  The hare lifted the lid of the teapot just a little as he let the dress fall in for her.
"Try this on for size." he suggested.  Then he let her have privacy.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 pm

It was just Zoey's size. Zoey began to smile as she looked at her reflection but frowned. "I'm a princess. It's cool I guess but I need a prince." Then Zoey began thinking of Basil and how sweet he was to her so far and they just met. She knocked the teapot.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Oswald lifted the lid up and Basil gently lifted her out.  She looked quite lovely.  His cheeks began to heat up as he looked at her.
"So I guess this means we should take her to the White Queen.  We'll all be safer there." he speculated.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Zoey smiled. "I'd like that." She climbed in Basil's pocket. "I'd like it if I'd be in your company Basil." Something about him made her feel so complete regardless him being a hare. She kissed his furry cheek. "Lets go and Basil tell me your childhood if you don't mind me asking." She asked as they started going.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:18 pm

"My childhood?  Well, I was the youngest of twelve children.  My mother was a baker and my father a barber.  The served in the White Queen's court before...it came." Basil explained.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Zoey looked up at her furry friend seeing his despair. "Basil what happened?" Then her stomach began to growl.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:38 pm

"What happened was the Jabberwock.  He came and laid waste to most of the White Queen's court.  Oswald lost most of his family that day.  He's the Red Queen's secret weapon, such as it were." Basil explained.  Then, he heard her stomach making noise at her.
"Oh, I apologize.  We didn't offer you food when we met.  Would you care for anything?" he asked her, feeling a little embarrassed by his poor manners.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Zoey began to cry. "I'm so sorry for the both of you." She paused for a second and then smiled. "I'll fight the Jabberwocky for both of you and the vengeance for your families. I'm not that hungry anymore." She gasped as she heard horse steps. "It's probably him again..." Nevets said. Zoey looked at her friends. "I won't leave you to get captured or have your heads off because of me." She looked at Basil and whispered in his ear as she climbed up. "I am in love with you Basil regardless who or what you are..." she kissed his nose.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:09 am

Basil blushed at this revelation.  He had felt something for her the moment he saw her.  And hearing that she loved him was the most amazing thing ever.  Suddenly, he had an idea of how to avoid being caught.
"I have some tricks up my sleeve that should help us.  We won't be caught." he said with a daring tone.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:14 am

Zoey looked at Basil. "Anything to keep the ones I love safe..." she held herself close to Basil's pocket. Cause she was still tiny. She gasped as she saw Oswald get captured. "No..." she cried out. "Basil hurry...before they get you...I won't not know or think about you captured cause I love you so much..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:39 am

Basil picked up Nevets and started to run.  He zigzagged through the trees, confusing any hunting dogs that might be there too.  And if they were spotted, the horses would never catch him.
"Nice thing about being a hare is that you're faster than a horse.  The reason is because you don't weigh as much." he whispered to Zoey and the rabbit.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:42 am

Zoey smiled at the speed they were going but she knew she had to come back for Oswald. She began to feel dizzy as they zigzagged. "Are we almost there?" Zoey asked as she began to shiver with the snow.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:01 am

"Nearly there.  I can see the White Queen's castle." Basil told her.  Like the wind, he sped through the gate into the castle courtyard.  He hoped that Oswald would be okay until they could rescue him.

Rahim Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top