Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 5 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:38 am

Esme fluttered her eyes opened. She caressed her beloved's cheek. "I'm okay just my stomach..." she winced in pain. "It hurts...so much...I made your dinner..." she weakly smiled as she slid the bowl of the pasta to him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 5 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:06 am

"Thank you, Esme.  I have some good news.  It's past sunset, and I'm still in my human form.  I think I'm free." Nicabar explained to his dear wife.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:08 am

Esme smiled weakly as her stomach began giving her more pain as she got up and sat on the bed. She took her beloved's hands. "Thats amazing..." she pulled him in for another of their passionate kisses.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:37 am

Nicabar was so glad to be able to do this with her.  He loved Esme, and knowing that they wouldn't have to deal with his curse anymore was a great comfort to him.  He held his queen close and just enjoyed a moment of having her near.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:46 am

"Constant as the stars above always know you are loved..." Esme smiled as she took her beloved's hands into hers. Then she felt something off about the weather. Then it happened. The gusts of wind and the storm. "We need to help our people..." Esme said as she got out. She gasped as the lightning revealed the tornado. She looked her beloved. "Make everyone is safe..." then she felt a force picking her up. "Nicabar..." she screamed as she was picked up.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:05 am

"Grab onto my hand!" Nicabar reached out and grabbed her hand.  He was being held down by a chain attached to the door to an underground tunnel.  He was quick to bring her in.  The people would be safe in the tunnels under the city.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:03 am

Esme was happy that everyone was safe. Then a young girl came to her and she looked like Esme when she was that young. She was crying. Esme bent down. "Little one why are you crying? The storm is almost over..." The young girl looked at Esme's eyes with her tear-filled ones. "My papa and mama are out there...they're all I have..." Esme felt sympathy and knew the feeling. Without her beloved knowing she went back outside to find the young girl's parents. She began in the woods. She covered her eyes from all rain and hail. Then it happened while looking for them a bolt of lighting hit a tree and a huge branch covered her. She was unconscious under the branch.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:38 pm

After a while, Nicabar noticed that Esme was missing.  Horror struck him as he realized she had gone outside.  Without thinking twice, he raced out to find her.
"Esme!" he called for her.  As the storm began to blow itself out, he discovered a couple removing a fallen branch from a limp form in the woods.  Nicabar's heart sank when he found that it was his wife.
"Oh no, Esme." he whimpered when he reached her.  After examining her, he found that she had been hit in the back of the head.  She was going to be fine, but would have a serious headache when she woke up.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:57 pm

(OCC: I have a friend over so it might take awhile :/ for me to reply)

When Esme came to she was in a bed. Her head was throbbing & felt sick. She saw Nicabar and took his hands. "My beloved Nicabar did the couple make it?" Before he could answer she grabbed a bucket and threw up. Her stomach started to hurt.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:28 pm

"They're just fine.  They were trying to help you when I found you.  It was so sweet when their daughter was reunited with them.  But what about you?  Are you feeling well?" Nicabar asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:38 pm

"I'm okay just feel sick in my stomach...and lightheaded..." she said weakly. The nurse gypsy walked in and bowed. "Your highnesses..." Esme began to get up. The nurse stopped her. "Pardon me your grace but don't move your baby won't like it..." Esme got wide eyed. "I'm pregnant?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Nicabar was stunned by this news.  He hadn't expected to find out about this until a month had passed.  But it was a wonderful surprise.
"That's why you've been acting like you're getting sick?" he asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:56 pm

"maybe my dear..." Esme said still in shock. She picked up the bucket and got sick. She felt so weak. She grabbed her beloved's hands. "I love you and our baby..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:32 pm

"I love you too.  Both of you.  This is the best day of my life." Nicabar told her, smiling like he would never stop.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:37 pm

The nurse looked at the royal coupl smiling. "I'll leave you two alone...just remember that Queen Esme needs a lot of rest..." like on a cue Esme began to fall asleep.

(occ: I was wondering if we could do more roleplaying when my friend is back home on Sunday? Is that okay?)
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:48 pm

(OOC: Okay.  That's fine with me.)

"I understand.  I'll make sure she gets that rest.  No need to worry." Nicabar promised the nurse.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:13 pm

(occ: I'm back lol and boy I'm glad I am Very Happy btw I have a present that I asked a friend to do...her username is 123CerealK)

Esme began sleeping soundly. Days turned in months, and the month in the spring came. Esme was in their garden. She was picking flowers and herbs. She felt more ill. She screamed. "Nicabar..." she grabbed her stomach.  Esme was slowly breathing, looking for her beloved and all of a sudden the nurses heard her and took her the tent. She screamed in pain.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:43 pm

(OOC: A present?  What is it?)

Nicabar began to hear something going on.  Then, it hit him.  Esme must be having their baby.  He rushed to be there for his wife.  When he arrived, the nurses tried to make him wait outside.  But he refused to stand by when she might want his comfort.
"She needs me.  I have to be there for her." he insisted.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:50 pm

(OCC; a video of one of our pastlifes and I'm not telling which one Wink lol)

Esme screamed in pain. She pushed and groaned in pain. Then there was a tiny cry. They had a baby girl. Esme smiled at Nicabar. "A baby girl..." she said weakly. The nurses gave the baby to Nicabar. Then when Esme saw her beloved and their baby she began to close her eyes. She started to not breathing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:09 pm

(OOC: Very Happy  Okay.  I'll be excited to see that.)

Nicabar held their baby girl close to his heart.  He sat beside her on her bed.  Being near her helped to relax her and allow her to catch her breath.
"Esme, dear.  She's so beautiful.  Just like you." he said to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:13 pm

(OCC: me neither but it's gonna be awesome Smile I was inspired cause you and this role-play. By the way anymore ideas after our next pastlife?)

Esme weakly opened her eyes and saw the two people whom she loved endlessly. "What should we call her my beloved? She's such a melody in our hearts. I love you both."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:26 pm

(OOC: I thought you had an Alice in Wonderland sort of idea you were waiting on.  But I might have an idea, if you're interested in doing something other that humans or fairies.)

"We love you too, darling.  A melody in our hearts, hmm?  That gives me an idea.  We could call her Arietta." Nicabar suggested.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 pm

(OCC: we can do the fairy idea after the wonderland. I'm pumped for what your idea is.)

Esme smiled as rubbed her finger on their baby. "Sounds prefect..." Alidia smiled. She loved babies. Then she started to dreamfall again. She landed in a strange land. She looked around. "Strange..." she said. Her black hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a blue dress. Her name was Zoey.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:57 pm

(OOC: Alright then.)

Rahim felt himself dreamfalling once more.  He found himself in a magnificent land.  His name, Basil, came to him.  He was intrigued when he found that he was a hare, walking on his hind legs.  He was dressed in a red jacket with leather gloves to match his dark slacks.  When he spoke, he had a heavy British accent.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Zoey looked around and was in awe. "This is impossible..." she said. Then she began to walk on a trail that was white and red like a candy cane. "I must be dreaming..." then she smiled as she saw a house and there were people. She giggled at the sight of their table with singing tea pots and tea cups. "Dreaming or not I kinda like it here..." she whispered to herself.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next