Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:17 am

Richard was getting fitted for his wedding clothes.  He decided on a blue tunic and pants, black boots, a gold chain around his neck, and a silvery cape with white fur lining the top.  It worked beautifully with that environment.
"You look very handsome, Richard." the Queen said when she came to check on him.  He smiled at her for her compliment.
"Thank you, Your Majesty.  I'm certain Anne will look beautiful too." he replied as he came with her to the ceremony to be married.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: The Happy Couple (Tag: Alidia and Rahim) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:22 am

Anne looked in the mirror. She looked like an Arctic fox. She giggled as she placed the veil down and grabbed the icy roses. She wanted to check if she looked okay one last time. She smiled. "I like what I see..." she giggled. "I love what I see..." Anne gasped as she swore she hears Joanne but that was impossible cause Richard destroyed her. Anne shook her head and began walking out.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:37 am

Richard stood waiting at the altar.  He, like so many men, was having a case of nerves.  No matter how much a man wanted to marry, they always got nervous on their wedding day.
"There she is." the Queen said, joyfully.  As soon as he saw Anne, his nervousness disappeared.  A smile worked its way onto his face as he saw her coming closer.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:41 am

Anne smiled. She took Richard's hands with hers. "I vow to be faithful loving and take care of him." Anne said with her eyes sparkling.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:51 am

"I vow to be faithful, loving, and protect her." Richard recited his vows.  Then, he placed the ring on her finger.  He smiled beautifully as he lifted the veil off of her face to reveal it.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:54 am

When Richard placed the ring on her finger she blushed and then when he lifted the veil. Anne was flustered. She longed for the words "kiss your bride".
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:58 am

"I now pronounce you husband and wife.  You may kiss the bride." With these words, Richard leaned closer to Anne and gave her a passionate kiss.  This kiss he wanted to savor.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 am

Anne felt the longing and passion is Richard's kiss. "I love you so much..." Then there was a gust of wind that blew open the door and there stood Joanne. "no..." Anne whimpered as she held herself close to Richard.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:33 am

"You must be Joanne.  I'd like to say it's a pleasure.  But that would be a lie." Richard said with a bit of venom in his words, holding Anne close to him.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:09 am

Anne held herself closer to Richard. What they didn't know was the Joanne in front of them was a distraction clone. Anne was lifted up in the air with a hand on her mouth. The real Joanne looked at Richard and the queen. "You're all going to pay..." Anne was scared. She looked at Richard and a tear fell. "Any funny moves and she gets it..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:33 pm

"How dare you!  You have no right to come here and threaten her.  Release her at once or you will regret it." Richard insisted.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Joanne smiled as she lifted Anne up in the air, choking by imaginable force. "Richard...save yourself...." anne's feet were curling and she was coughing and gasping for air. "Come on Loverboy save your girl or fight me?" Joanne laughed evilly.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Richard had suspected it would come to that.  He reached for a dagger behind his back.  With lightning speed, he threw it at Joanne and made to catch his beloved Anne.
"I've got you, Anne.  It's okay." Richard assured her when she landed in his arms.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Anne smiled weakly as she held herself tightly to Richard. "You're my hero..." Anne kissed him. "Thank you..." Anne's smile got brighter. "you...you will pay..." Joanne muttered as she held the dagger. "Anne's mine...she belongs to me..." Anne growled as she jumped off Richard's arms and ran towards the witch. "You're mine..." Anne pulled out the dagger and pushed into Joanne's heart. "NO!!!" then there was a light and joanne vanished.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:51 pm

For a minute, there was nothing but silence.  It took a moment for what happened to sink in.  Then, Richard ran to Anne and embraced her, lifting her off the ground and twirling her in a circle.
"You did it, Anne!  You won!" he cried excitedly.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Anne welcomed the embrace and kissed him. "my Richard..." Anne wrapped herself around him "I love you."

Alidia smiled. But she was getting cold. She wondered what dream pastlife was going to show up next. Then it became warm really warm. She was in a castle. She looked down was wearing a green dress of some sort. Her name was Eve.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Rahim noticed immediately when the temperature changed from cold to hot.  He noticed that he now wore the uniform of a palace guard, blue and white.  He heard another address him as Seth.  He wondered what was going on today.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Eve was mad. Another suitor for her that wasn't her type. But her jaguar Arrow took care of him or his pants anyway. Eve laughed and decided to go to the royal library. "Come Arrow..." she opened her chamber doors and saw Seth her favorite guard. She checked her hair and breath. They were prefect. Smiling and with Arrow by her side she walked by him. "Good evening Seth..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:36 pm

"Oh, good evening, Your Highness." Seth replied, inclining his head in respect.  He saw Eve as a brilliant young woman.  She spent a good portion of her week in the library alone sometimes.  He was certain she would make a good leader someday.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Eve giggled. She looked around and nobody was around. "Care to join me in the royal library?" Eve smiled and Arrow rubbed herself around Seth. "Please...I'd like your company..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:48 pm

"Oh.  Very well, if you wish." Seth replied, taking a moment to pet Arrow's head.  Not wanting to keep her waiting, he followed her into the library.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Eve smiled as her, Seth and Arrow walked into the library. There was a scroll she couldn't reach. She secretly smiled. "Umm Seth could you get that scroll for me please?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:47 pm

"Sure.  Just a minute." Seth replied.  Standing as high as he could, he reached up and managed to tag the scroll Eve asked for with his fingertips.  He then pulled it down, carefully.
"Here you go." he said as he offered it to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Eve smiled as she took it from Seth's hands. She kissed his cheek. "Thank you my kind sir. Care to join me in reading it's my favorite story..." Arrow looked at them and laid down and purred. "It's about Princess Cleo...and how she refused love...but she liked someone and she was unsure about his feelings..."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:08 pm

"I...Yes, I'll join you.  I have nothing else I need to do." Seth answered her, a little dumbstruck.  His hand wandered to the spot where she had kissed him.  But he pushed it to the back of his mind and sat beside Eve.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next