Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Athena smiled. "You show true love and kindness for her." Athena looked at Alidia and then at Rahim. She floated to Alidia and heard Alidia's heart beating. "She thinks about you all the time....even in her subconscious...." she smirked "Wanna see what shes thinking?" she held her magical staff on top of Alidia.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice (Tag: Alidia) rated M

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:50 pm

"If I could sssee her thoughtsss, I would like to know. As long as she isn't harmed by thisss, I would like to sssee what she'sss thinking." Rahim answered.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Athena smiled. "She wont get hurt." Athena touched Alidia's head and shows him that when the school was under attack that they'd be together.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:06 pm

The sight made him smile. Even with the possibility of imminent attack, Alidia would think of him. Rahim would never forget this.
"She really doesss think about me all the time." he thought out loud.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Athena smiled, chuckled and gasped as she saw something. "Of course...wait theres something else. Wanna see it?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:16 pm

The question surprised Rahim. He wasn't sure what else Athena wished to show him, but he was curious. He nodded his head slowly, wondering what he would see.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Athena tapped Alidia's heart and mind this time. And it showed the school and everyone. Then Alidia shows up with Vlad and then you see the wedding.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Rahim's hands came up to his mouth. Alidia's idea of their wedding was so beautiful. He assumed the man walking her down the isle was Vlad, the famous Wallachian Prince. The sight was enough to make him choke up with emotion.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:37 pm

"I showed you what she thinks with passion and bravery but theres also fear...but I am sure you dont wanna see that? But maybe you do...Alidia's dear soulmate.." Athena smirked waiting for Rahim's reply.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:43 pm

"That is sssomething I don't need to know. I have been working to make sure her fearsss don't get in her way. Whatever fearsss she may have, I will trussst her to tell me about on her own." Rahim replied with a shake of his head.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Athena nodded. "As you wish, dear Rahim. Now, I must be go back in Alidia." Athena floated back in Alidia. Alidia opened her eyes as she ran to Rahim and hugged and kissed him. "What happened? Did you see my Guardian Spirit?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:00 pm

"Yesss. Yesss I did sssee your guardian ssspirit. Athena, the Greek Goddess." Rahim answered as he returned her embrace. "Now that I've seen yoursss, would you like to meet mine?"

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Alidia gasped. "Athena....really? Wow..." she paused to take it in and nodded. "Yes, Rahim."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm

"Very well. I guessss we do the sssame kind of thing to bring mine out." Rahim speculated, holding out his hand to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Alidia held his hands and cleared her mind. "I call on my soulmate, Rahim's Guardian Spirit. Please I mean no harm to you." Alidia closed her eyes.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Rahim felt dizzy for a minute before falling to the floor. All of a sudden, a giant white cobra appeared in the room. His hood alone cast a huge shadow over Alidia. His tongue flickering, the serpent leaned his head closer to her.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Alidia opened her eyes and gasped. She saw Rahim on floor, she got on her knees, placed his head on her lap and looked at the giant white cobra. "Please," she pleaded "I mean no harm to you nor Rahim, he's my soulmate." She took her hand to move his bangs and kissed his lips. She began singing and she imagined Rahim was singing with her.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:54 pm

The giant snake could somehow sense that the girl was sincere. He seemed to relax in her presence. Nothing about her seemed to suggest ill will toward the young Muktar.
"I can tell you care about him, child. I can hear it in your voice." he answered in a deep baritone voice. Strangely, he didn't look directly at Alidia as he spoke. His eyes seemed to have a milkiness in them that muted its red color.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Alidia made a pillow go under Rahim's head as she walked up to the giant white cobra. Sure, she was scared but she gathered all her courage. She looked in the cobra's red eyes. "I know Rahim's past as he knows mine. Please tell me your name. I'm Alidia Hendly."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:11 pm

The great serpant seemed to look ashamed of something. Letting out a sigh, he held his head as high as he dared.
"My name. They call me Thuu, after one of my detriments." he replied. Feeling like he had nothing to lose, he opened his mouth to show her what he meant. His fangs had withered away in his own mouth until they were no longer there. This snake had out-lived his venom.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Alidia saw pain and sorrow in the cobra's eyes. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Thuu." When he opened his mouth and she saw no fangs she gasped out of shock. "I could fix that for you." she made a chemical/potion lab appear in the gym's floor.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm

"That is kind of you, Alidia. But I don't know if it will help with my other problem. I'm blind." Thuu admitted, tilting her head up with his tail.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Alidia gasped. That made her to do two potions. She hummed her and Rahim's song. She was working so hard that she felt warm again but she shook it off.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:54 pm

In a moment of curiousity, Thuu caressed his tail over her features. Since he couldn't see, he got an idea of what others looked like that way. The image in his mind's eye looked lovely.
"I see why Rahim fell in love with you. You are beautiful, in face and soul." he stated, gently.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Alidia giggled, snorted and blushed. "Thank you Thuu," she grabbed the two vials and smiled, "Which one do you want first your sight or your venom?" She felt a bit lightheaded from working on the potions but she shook it off.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next