Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 8 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:56 pm

((OCC: I am back and here to stay.......having no wifi sucked......))

Alidia smiled when he kissed her head. "How I love you so much."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 8 Empty Re: Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:24 pm

"As I do you, my dearessst. Never forget that I love you jussst as much." Rahim assured her. And he meant that with all his heart.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Alidia kissed him like before but this time it was more magic.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Rahim wasted no time in kissing her in return. But he didn't stop with kissing her soft lips. The young Muktar kissed a line from her jaw to the base of her neck. Her scent just excited him so much, he needed some excuse to inhale it once more.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Alidia smiled. "Do I excite you, my personal prince?" She giggled. "Cause if I do, We could have room service, my way, of course. And have time to have a bit of my "heavenly brew""
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:53 pm

The idea of what she was promising brought a soft growl from the back of his throat. She was toying with him, he felt it in his gut. He leaned in to whisper into her ear.
"You know how to get my attention, my preciousss rose. If you can get usss room ssserviccce, that would be remarkable." Rahim hissed, his voice holding that trace of desire.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Alidia blushed when Rahim called her his precious rose. When they got back in the room she snapped her fingers and that made Rahim blindfolded . "I want this to prefect so thats why Im covering you eyes." she giggled. She made the room like a bed and breakfast like she had seen in the villages. The smells were overwhelming, she made wine appear and make it smell like roses. And she snapped her fingers to make her wear a dress and him a tux.

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 8 Beazley_food_1

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 8 Img-thing?

Soulmate Love (Tag Rahim) Rated M ;)  - Page 8 F644c6238bf723836cb4c261ac6849d9

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:50 am

When he opened his eyes, Rahim was quite surprised. It seemed Alidia didn't fool around with making him happy. Not only had she laid out a large feast for them, but had also gotten them in formal attire. He came up behind her and hugged her.
"What did I do to dessserve you? You are a real treasure, Alidia." Rahim told her before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:08 am

Alidia smiled and blushed when Rahim said that. "And I thank the gods that I'm with you," she grabbed two wine glasses, "Some 18th century wine. My favorite." She poured the glasses as she sat down.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:14 am

"Thank you. Thisss is another firssst for me. To a wonderful relationship." Rahim said as he raised his glass to their future together.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:21 am

She grinned as she raised her glass. "Forever and Always." Ali kissed him on the check. "Hope you like everything. Belle taught me a few recipes and you're going to love whats after this." Ali flirty giggled as she made her hair going in a side of her head.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:31 am

"I cccertainly hope ssso. I think I can enjoy whatever you come up with, my love." Rahim said with a smile as he took a small drink of wine, he suddenly had a vague sense that this was a familiar scene. But, he knew this was the first time he had done this with Alidia. So, why did he feel like he had seen this before?

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:36 am

Alidia was sipping her wine, eating her apple & she noticed something was up with Rahim. She got up from her seat and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Rahim, honey.... What's the matter?" Alidia was getting scared and worried.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:47 am

"I jussst...have thisss feeling that thisss is familiar to me. But I know we haven't done thisss before." Rahim answered her, staring into his wine glass. Then, a sudden thought struck him.
"Alidia, do you believe that businessss about passst livesss?" he asked, a little uncertain.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 am

Alodia thought about that. It was something to think about. Maybe her and Rahim had past lives. "Rahim," she said still wrapped on his neck. "I think it's possible. Because when I met you at the hallway I wasn't scared and I felt like I knew you." She kissed him on the neck. "I love you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:03 am

Hearing her answer lifted his spirits somewhat. It reinforced the idea that they were soulmates for him. And it made him curious.
"Jussst out of curiousssity, have you ever had dreamsss about a passst that you don't quite remember?" Rahim asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Alidia thought about it and then something came to her. She had never shown anyone not even her families this. She made her hair in a ponytail and showed Rahim the tattoo on the back of her neck. It was an Egyptian Phoenix. "Is this something?" she asked in wonder.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Rahim carefully moved her hair away so that he could see better. He found a tattoo on the back of her neck. His mouth fell open when he realized the tattoo he was looking at was an Egyptian Phoenix.
"Where did you get thisss?" Rahim asked.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Alidia was in awestruck. "I really don't know. It started as a birthmark and it grew with each dream I had about going back in time as different people. Like once I was an Egyptian Princess and I feel in love with one of my guards who looked like you. But it was forbidden. I was hung at the gallows and my beloved had to watch."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:09 pm

When he heard that she'd been hanged in one such dream, Rahim placed a hand to his neck as if he could feel the rope around it. That was just terrible. A nagging question was forced out of his mouth.
"Was I human in that dream? I know that sssoundsss ssstrange, but I have thisss feeling that I was different than I appear now. I've sssometimesss had piecccesss of memoriesss where I was human in sssome and...other thingsss in othersss." Rahim felt Alidia had to know this. It just seemed important.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Alida nodded. "Yes, you were honey. Strong, protective, loving, and everything you are now." Ali smiled but she wondered. "Do you have dreams like that? With us? Forbidden love?" Alidia came to him and held herself to him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:31 pm

"I've had a few dreamsss like those. I only had one of the time you talked of, in Ancient Egypt. Othersss I remember took place in Ancient China, Medival Franccce, and England during the Enlightenment. In each one, I had a different form." Rahim replied, holding her close and kissing the top of her head.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:31 am

Alidia looked at her prince with her sparkling eyes and kissed him. She loved how she can taste him when they kissed. She was considered cause in their past lives, they always died. Then she had another flashback. "Rahim, you were a pirate and I was one of your captives. It's hazy but do you remember what happened?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahim Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:37 am

"I could tell you what I remember from these memoriesss, Alidia. That is, if you what to hear them. If you don't, I underssstand." Rahim said as he pulled her into his lap.

Rahim Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:41 am

Alidia put her head on her prince's chest and listened to his heartbeats. "I wanna hear them honey."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next