Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Willow (Tag Vlad)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black Willow (Tag Vlad) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Willow (Tag Vlad)

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:18 pm

At this, Vlad became a little concerned. What could Charmcaster have to tell him that couldn't be said in front of Gwen?
"What is it that you know? Is it dangerous to her specifically?" he asked, leaning closer as if this shouldn't be spoken about too loudly.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:29 pm

"Yes to her my dear, when she was younger she was alomost killed by one" said Charmcaster "And I think some else had come up" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm

"What? But why would anyone want to kill her?" Vlad gasped. For Gwen's sake, he hoped that she didn't remember that experience.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 pm

"Well she was a powerful child and her power were almost use for evil but they were killed by Gwen's powers when it came back to her." said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:50 pm

"Now I understand. They must have found her because of their ability to smell magic, Muktars were often hired to find magical folk for that. But times have changed since then, whatever Muktars are still alive may just be doing what they can to survive. And we don't know that the one coming here knows anything about Gwen's past." Vlad pointed out, helping her to see the bright side of things.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:57 pm

"Maybe Vlad and there something else I need to show you but I need you help to get up" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:04 pm

"Alright. I'll be right there." Vlad got up from his seat. He walked over to her and took her hand to help pull her up.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Charmcaster grab his hands as she move the cover as she stand up as it shows her stomach and it was big with bruises as she move down her shirt to hid it.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:27 pm

To say Vlad was surprised by the sight of Charmcaster's stomach starting to show signs of pregnancy this fast would be putting it mildly. He was shocked! It might have been a long time since he had children, but he still remembered that it took longer than this for his wife to look like that when she was carrying his sons. And did he spy bruises for a second?
"Hope, is there something wrong with you? Or our child?" he asked, beginning to feel very afraid for her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:36 pm

"I think maybe our child could be a vampire" said Charmcaster as she look at him "Vlad I don't know what is going on but I think so" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Vlad's eyes got wider. Her words about vampire children killing their human mothers echoed in his head. Realizing what this might mean, one his hands flew to his mouth as he drew in a shaky breath. He needed something to hold onto, something to keep him from falling down, and wrapped his other arm around her.
"Hope, how can we stop this? I don't want to lose you, and the child needs its mother." Vlad begged her for some answer to this problem. He held her gently, but his embrace still made one think he didn't want to let her go.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:55 pm

"I don't know Vlad" said Charmcaster as she place her hands on his chest "Don't you think I know that Vlad but I don't know what to do" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm

If there were anything else he could do for her, he would do it. But now, it looked like the decision was out of his hands. But he stood by his promise that he would only do it if it was what she wanted.
"Hope, dear. Do you remember what I said about how one is turned into a vampire?" Vlad asked, his stomach twisting even as he suggested it.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:18 pm

"NO No Vlad" said Charmcaster as she walk out of his arms "I not goting to hurt my child or turn him or her full vampire" said Charmcaster as she look at him/
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:26 pm

"I hoped you would say that. I don't want to do that to you or the child. I only brought this up because I'm scared. I'm scared that circumstances will force the decision on me. But I love you as you are and I could never hurt our child like that." Vlad explained, relief and fear mingled in his voice.
"I don't want to force my kind of life on you if it can be avoided." he stated firmly.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:13 pm

"When why did you bring it up Vlad" asked Charmcaster as she look at him with fear in her eyes "Vlad I will be fine I think and are you trying to kill me" asked Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 pm

"No, never. But you told me that human women die giving birth to vampire children. I'm afraid that if that's true, I'll have to turn you to keep you alive for our child. This is tearing me up inside, because I want us both to see our child grow up." Vlad explained, his legs giving out and causing him to sit down.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:28 pm

"Vlad it a fact of life and maybe I shouldn't have this child at all" says Charmcaster as she look at Vlad as sat down to on the couch as she look down.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Vlad could only put a hand on her shoulder. He wanted to comfort her, but in this situation, he wasn't sure how. He pulled her close.
"Let me tell you something, Hope. Every life is precious, regardless of who they are. I would be sad to lose either one of you. If you die, it's not just your child and me you would be leaving behind, but Gwen as well; and if the child dies, they will never get the chance to touch others' lives." Vlad explained. "Whatever the future brings, I won't desert you." He was crying for her as he said these words.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Charmcaster look at him as she waped her arms around him "Vlad I hope so but owww" said Charmcaster as the baby kick her hard. "Vlad I know life is hard but you don't have to worrie that much but I do" said Charmcaster as she move away from him.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:07 pm

"I know, but I worry too much for those I care for. It's a bad habit of mine. Right now, I'd just like to help you relax after all this. If there's anything I can do to help, just tell me." Vlad offered, drying his eyes.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 pm

"If I could Vlad I would but I can't" said Charmcaster as she look at him "I blame you for this child" said Charmcaster.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm

If there were any words that were like driving a stake through his heart, it would be those words. But he wasn't going to show her that he was hurt this time. Regardless of his anger, he wouldn't raise a hand to her because he loved her.
"Do you now? Is that what you honestly feel, that I shouldn't have pleasured you that night?" Vlad asked, his words coming out short and clipped. It was evident that he was holding his temper in check.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Charmcaster look at him as he said that "Fine then if you shouldn't have then we are done" said Charmcaster as she stand up and toke off Vlad ring and place it on the table as she walk out the door and she close it hard.
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 pm

Vlad felt like he had been betrayed by his own heart. He had hoped that Charmcaster was willing to fight for their child, for them. Contrary to what most believed, love wasn't all sweetness and light, it was a struggle to keep that relationship alive. In the end, love was a battle, one that they seemed to have lost.
Vlad was tempted to take the ring he'd given her and throw it away. But he didn't. He couldn't bring himself to do it. He kept it in his coat, safe so that it didn't get lost. As upset as he was over this, he still cared about her. He left the Rec room as quietly as he came, promising himself that he would do whatever he could to provide for her and the child.
"This doesn't change the fact that the child is hers and mine. As it is, I will take care of them both." Vlad muttered to himself. Though happiness wasn't within his grasp, he would do everything possible to make sure Charmcaster and their child could be happy.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2