Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging out (Tag: Meg)

2 posters

Go down

Hanging out (Tag: Meg)  Empty Hanging out (Tag: Meg)

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Alidia was sitting down at a booth drinking Tru Blood. She had written a note to her roommate, Meg to meet her here. Listening people singing, drinking and stupid boys hitting on her. She wasnt in the mood. She growled, pointed her finger and made the guys leave her alone.

((OCC:This is what Alidia is drinking))

Hanging out (Tag: Meg)  6a00d8341e9fa553ef0120a6221d0d970c-320wi
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Hanging out (Tag: Meg)  Empty Re: Hanging out (Tag: Meg)

Post  Megara Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:03 am

Meg had spent some time on making herself look older than she really was by dressing up. She had recieved the message, and arrived to the club. She walked straight to the bar, confidently ordering martini at the bar.
The bartender looked at her long and hard before giving it to her.
The drink in hand she made her way to Alidia. "Hey! What's up hun?" She asked sitting next to her in the booth, taking a sip of her drink.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:36 am

Alidia popped her head up and saw Meg. That brighten her mood a bit. Alidia smiled. "Hey, Meg. I'm okay I guess. Please sit. So, How are you?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:17 am

Meg gave a smile to the girl, wrapping her arm around Alidia. "I'm super. But I don't like that a friend of mine has to guess how she is on a night like this. We must set that right." She grinned, taking another sip. "Anything on your mind sweetie?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Alidia grimaced as she replied to Meg, "Besides my true love is gone, my family hasnt got the time for me? I am okay after I got some shots in me." Alidia waved her hand for the waitress to bring the shot glasses and watched her fill them up.
Hanging out (Tag: Meg)  Tumblr_mdrk01YPti1rpn6xxo1_500

Alidia's eyes glowed with excitement. As the music was playing a sick beat.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Meg sighed, watching the glasses be filled up. "How do you know he was your true love dearie? How do you know your true love isn't still out there somewhere." Meg tried to keep her face straight. She didn't believe in true love, and just talking about such a thing felt overly sappy to her.
She placed her drink on the table, taking one of the shot glasses, sliding it towards herself.
"The headmistress is probably very busy considering what has happened. And why don't you ask Ariel to spend some time with you. Seriously they are not mind readers you know." She said chugging the shot with one gulp. She made a face.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Alidia chugged the shots. "Well, I dont care anymore, Meg. I'm young beautiful and a witch. And as for my family. I wrote a note for Ariel to meet me here for Christmas and nothing. She was probably "spending time" with Jim," Alidia said as she waved for more shots, "More shots please and make them with Jello." Alidia was planning to get drunk.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:35 am

Meg looked worriedly at her friend. What could she say to that? Oh well she guessed Alidia knew best.
Meg slid her martini closer to her, taking a small sip. But she would keep an eye on Ali. And that meant keeping herself somewhat sober.
"Well as long as you don't forget that you have friends who care about you."
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Alidia blinked her eyes when she took the shots. "Whoa what a rush," Alidia shook her head to clear it, "Yea, I know bout my friends, you guys are the greatest." Then Alidia had an idea. She climbed on the stage, "DJ, Get It Right by Glee Cast , please?" Then she heard then song and she sang the song she was feeling.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Meg sat there listening to Ali sing.
After she had finished she drank the rest of her martini, standing up. She took Ali by the hand, and dragged her to the dancefloor.
"You need to pick yourself up. Enough with the selfloathing Ali, and in with the Ali who doesn't let stupid things bring her down." She said spinning Alidia around to face her. She pulled Alidia closer from her waist, giving a little smirk. "Now lets get those boys over there salivating over us." She winked, starting to move their bodies to the beat, occasionally glancing at the boys.
Those little pervs, drooling over some girls dancing together.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Alidia gave a little giggle. "Okay," she slurred. Then the DJ played "PSY's Gangnam Style"

"I love this song..." Alidia started to do the dance.

Hanging out (Tag: Meg)  PSY-Gangnam-Style-09

((OCC: Couldnt resist LOL))
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:13 am

Meg blinked a few times, shaking her head. "That is so not sexy style of dancing." She laughed, and joined the dance, inventing some of her own moves to make it more her style.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:11 pm

When the music stopped another one played. Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl"
"Would this be a song to be sexy, Meg?" Alidia asked.

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:42 am

Meg smirked, wrapping her arms around Alidia's neck. Their faces just inches apart from eachother. "Much better..." She kept swaying to the song, letting go of Alidia at one point.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Alidia smirked as they moved to the music and then the music changed again.

Hanging out (Tag: Meg)  Nicki-minaj-super-bass-nicki-minaj-21966981-300-188
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:30 am

Meg kept dancing. At one point she caugth the eye of some boys looking at them.
She smirked, moving away from Alidia. She went to the boys, pulling both of them on to the dance floor. Pushing the blonde boy towards Alidia, and keeping the brunette to herself.
She swayed her hips infront of the boy, trying to get him to dance with her. Finally she felt his hand land on her hips, moving her closer to him.
She looked over to how Alidia was doing.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:17 pm

Alidia smiled when the blonde boy started to dance with her. She began to loosen up and danced like a gypsy and as she turned her clothes changed.

Hanging out (Tag: Meg)  3743799_o

The boy grinned. As the music changed.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:33 pm

Her eyes widened. She quickly grabbed Alidia, dragging her towards the restrooms. She stopped in the hallway, making Alidia face her. "What are you doing?! You don't even know if they are supernaturals like us!!"
Damn she sounded like her mother, it even surprised herself. Then again, Meg had always kept her head in the game and keep her human form in the crowds and with people she didn't know. But she didn't care who saw her in her horse form. All she cared about was that no one saw her transform.
She looked at Alidia questioningly, holding her still from her shoulders.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Alidia was having a good time until Meg dragged her in the bathroom grabbing her shoulders. Alidia was in pain. Alidia grimaced. "I....I'm sorry its that my magic sometimes has a mind of its own....Ow Meg youre really strong....."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Meg let go. "Maybe we should head back to the castle. You are way too drunk to control your powers right now." She said worried.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Alidia rubbed her shoulders and looked if anyone was around and there wasnt. Alidia made a pill appear. "I'm going to take this, and I'm not going to do my magic again in front of mortals again." Alidia popped the pill in her mouth. And it took effect quickly and she was her normal self. She flirty grinned. "Now lets get those boys a run for their money Meg."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Meg smiled. "Okay then. Lead the way." She said partly laughing, but partly worried.
They went back to the dancefloor. Meg wrapping her arms around her dancing partner, placing a kiss on his cheek, appologizing for running off.
She rested her head on the guys shoulder, finding it easier to keep an eye on Ali.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:38 am

Alidia giggled and grabbed the blonde boy's hand when they played Adam Lambert and danced to the song, and when Alidia looked up there was a hologram of Adam himself as a vampire.

Hanging out (Tag: Meg)  Adam-lambert

Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum