Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think one of your plays have gotten loose in school (jim)

2 posters

Go down

I think one of your plays have gotten loose in school (jim) Empty I think one of your plays have gotten loose in school (jim)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:22 am

After dealing with some man in tights, Ariel flashed towards Jim's room. Still having her bear in her arms she opened the door "Jimmy!" she cheered, smiling brightly. Huh? Where was he "Jim? JIM.. JIMMY!" she keep saying looking around "Dd you turn little?" looking under the bed. Her ears heard the shower running "AH!" Ariel jumped up. He's in the shower... he's.. in..the .. shower. The vampire grinned to herself tip toeing into the bathroom. Poking her head in seeing only his back, grinning even more. Approaching up to her boyfriend, she jumped on him "HI!" she giggled
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

I think one of your plays have gotten loose in school (jim) Empty Re: I think one of your plays have gotten loose in school (jim)

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:25 am

Jim yelped when Ariel jumped on him unexpectedly. He covered himself up, which was silly considering she'd seen him naked before. He grabbed the shower curtain, balancing himself so he wouldn't slip before tilting his head. "Uh, hey" he chuckled slightly. "You alright?" he asked, wondering why she was pestering him while he was in the shower.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

I think one of your plays have gotten loose in school (jim) Empty Re: I think one of your plays have gotten loose in school (jim)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:31 am

"Why Jim your acting like some five year old." she laughed. Speak for herself seeing as Ariel acts like that 90% of the day. "Nothing I haven't seen before," she purred licking up his neck "OH!" she pulled him out of the running hot water "I think one of your plays have effecting some human." Seeing he was giving her a look "What! I ran into this human asking about his and i quote ' My life partner, my one coquette, the answer to my love's duet.'."

Or he might have been a crazed man, shrugging her shoulders before kissing him on the lips.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:55 am

"Wait, what?" he chuckled, turning to glance at her before she pulled him out of the shower. "Hey! It's cold" he pouted, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his lower half. "What the hell are you talking about?" he grew confused. Some guy singing about his true love? Jim definitely did not want to meet this guy. He smirked when she kissed him and kissed her back.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 am

Once he kissed her back, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Kissing him deeply she almost forgot to tell him more about this Edward guy, and pulled away "Well um." she bit her lip. Sighing Ariel told him everything went on even the kiss on the hand and so on.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:13 am

He kissed her back, slightly surprised. Once she pulled away and told him about this Edward guy, revealing the kiss on the hand and everything, Jim's eyes narrowed. He didn't like the sound of this guy already. His mouth twitched and he glanced at Ariel, "so, what the hell is his deal? He sounds like a complete ass" he muttered.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:07 pm

She rolled her eyes slightly "Oh don't be jealous. I love you remember, only you." she grinned, rubbing her nose against his, and peeked him on the lips. "So, no. No being a jealous boyfriend."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:03 am

"Hey, you brought the topic up. And now, you have to suffer the consequences," he muttered, moving out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. He dug around his chest of drawers, pulling out some clothes to change into, considering he was still in just a towel. He eyed Ariel for a moment, "are you going to turn around or do I have to get changed in the closet?" he smirked.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:38 pm

"Oh you five year old! That's what you are. How many times have we had sex? it's not like I haven't seen you wet before." she pouted before walking into his closet shutting the door and sitting down. Chewing on the necklace he gotten her, she looked down at it. Smiling before leaning against the wall.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

He dropped his towel and quickly put on his boxer shorts before opening the cupboard. "Thanks," he pulled a face at her before lifting her up and wrapping his arms around her. He pecked her on the lips before pulling away and sitting on the edge of his bed.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Ariel let out a yelp as he picked her up "No giving me that look." she said poking his cheeks before he pecked her on the lips. Smiling she leaned down kissing him deeply.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Jim chuckled and kissed her back deeply, tilting his head up before sliding his hands around her waist.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Kissing him back just as deep she wrapped her arms around his neck. Gently nibbling on his lower lip.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down