Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset! Empty OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset!

Post  Shanti Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Shanti walked slowly towards the fountain in the centre of the square and sat down on the edge of it. She raised her look and saw that it was already evening, the sun was slowly setting and everything was red and orange!
Shanti smiled and started to play with the water that was in a strange way orange and sometimes blue. She should return to the school but in that moment she didn't want to return in that odd castle, so old and ugly! Here was much more better!
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset! Empty Re: OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset!

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Alidia walked outside of the castle and looked around the town square. Everyone was taking their holiday stuff down. She grimaced, Christmas came and now it was gone. She shrugged her shoulders. "Might as well, to look around," Alidia thought as she walked in the snow-covered sidewalk, began singing and dancing.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset! Empty Re: OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset!

Post  Shanti Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:19 am

Shanti raised her look, who was singing? It sounded really familiar to her, but she couldn't recognize the voice. She turned her head and saw that there was a girl that was walking in the snow singing, she squinted and recognized the girl: she was Alidia!
Shanti smiled and waved her hand to get notice by her "Hey!"
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:26 am

Alidia stopped singing, looked around and saw Shanti waving at her. Alidia smiled as she walked or actually dancing towards her. Alidia was filled with music, today. "Hey sis," Alidia started to say," How are you?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Shanti laughed as Alidia totally came to her dancing "Hey!" she grinned and left some space to sit for Alidia "I'm fine! And you? Are you a music bomb or something today?" she chuckled and gave her a soft flick on her shoulder.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Alidia smiled. "Yea, I am in a musical mood. And ow that "hurt"," Alidia chuckled as she rubbed the shoulder that Shanti flicked "I am just fine and I have a Christmas gift for you." Alidia handed her a box and inside was an custom made Indian moon ring to match the necklace.
OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset! Pearl-ring-Australian-Undrilled-Pearl-for-Moon-Energies
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:04 pm

Shanti chuckled as Alidia rubbed the shoulder she flicked "I know I'm too strong for you!" she laughed but stopped as Alidia gave her the present. She smiled and raised an eyebrow while she was opening it.
"Thank you!" she smiled excited as she took the ring from the box, she tried it on and watched it at the sunset light "It's amazing!" she smiled.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Alidia laughed and smiled. "Best Friends forever."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Shanti smiled and kissed softly Alidia's cheek "I've something for you too..." she chuckled "But you've to close your eyes!" she smiled and pointed at Alidia's eyes.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:26 pm

Alidia bit her lip but she did as she was told. She closed her eyes.
And hummed a song.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Shanti smiled and waved a few times the hand in front of her to be sure that the eyes were closed, then she took with an hand some snow and with the other she started to turn the snow to create a pair of little pearl. She giggled and watched her creation "Good!" she whispered and turned to Alidia "Give me your hands!" she chuckled.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Alidia smiled as she held out her hands.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Shanti giggled as she put the pearl earrings in Alidia's hands, she close them - to create a surprise effect - and smiled proudly "Ok! You can open your eyes!" she chuckled, she was so curious to know if she liked it since she studied really hard how create things from snow and now she was proud of her work!
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:26 pm

OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset! Tumblr_mbqtnt3WjS1rxwqxe

Alidia pushed her hair back to put the earrings in. And she squealed with delight. "I love them, sissy." She have her sister and huge hug. "I love them."

OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset! Tumblr_mb55m6oUDq1rvkmi5
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Shanti smiled as Alidia hugged her, she was happy that she liked them and that was making her so happy!
She hugged her back and giggled "I'm happy you like them!" she glanced at her "So? News from my sister?" she asked smiling.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Alidia laughed as she made her dress change to match the earrings.

OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset! Tumblr_mbsbtbmM6p1qe1v2ko1_500

"How you think and I have a second gift for you." Alidia reached down in her satchel and pulled out a potion. "This potion helps heal any health related problem." Alidia didnt know if Shanti knew bout the hunters but it was better to be safe then sorry.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Shanti giggled as Alidia changed her dress, that one was really cool!
She smiled and took the potion, she watched it "Thank you!" she smiled "But, if I can ask, why?" she raised an eyebrow, at the moment she couldn't think at any good reason why she would get her a potion for her healt.

((She doesn't know nothing about the hunters 'cause she wasn't at the dance party! XD))
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Alidia smiled when Shanti loved her dress but she frowned. "There were hunters in the dance and there was a battle. " Alidia started to say with tears in her eyes
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Shanti shuddered, hunters?! At the dance party?! She gasped, how could this happened?!
"I wasn't at the party..." she whispered "I didn't know that..." she sighed awkwardly, as this could excuse her lack.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:16 pm

"Ariel got hurt and I healed her, but....." Alidia couldnt speak cause it was too much. But she had fire in her eyes and growled. "Once I see those hunters I'm going to...." Alidia stroked a pose.

OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset! Tumblr_lod9lipXJ71qelneeo1_500
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Shanti gasped as Alidia growled and assumed that pose. Those hunters must be dangerous and probably not even merciful!
"And what if you get hurt too?!" she asked trying to not look worry about Alidia's healt and the danger of the hunters.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:26 pm

"I'll be okay. I'll kick their asses and take names later." Alidia said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Shanti smiled, she knew that Alidia was brave but she had also to think at her security! And obviously she couldn't let Alidia do all those things all alone! "I'll help you!" she smiled proud pointing at herself.
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Alidia smiled as she pointed her finger at Shanti's necklace. Mutter a spell and it glowed. "Now, wear this all the time and it'll protect you sister." Alidia gave her sister a hug. "Cant bare losing you, sis. I love you." Alidia held her close as she started to cry.

OPEN :) || What a beautiful sunset! Tumblr_mb55m6oUDq1rvkmi5
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanti Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:10 am

Shanti looked at the necklace when it started to glow and wore it "Thank you!" she smiled as she was watching it. She was still holding the necklace when Alidia hugged her and started to cry, she laid an hand on her shoulder and started to massage her back to comfort her "I love you too!" she smiled holding back a tear "Don't worrry! We'll be fine!"
Shanti
Shanti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next