Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anybody here? [Tag: anyone]

Go down

Is anybody here? [Tag: anyone] Empty Is anybody here? [Tag: anyone]

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:14 am

After being sent a job offer to work as the maid for Blanditia Academy, Cinderella immediately hopped on the first train there. It wasn't the most luxurious job. She would probably have preferred to teach rather than to clean, but she had grown accustomed to this lifestyle, since she had practically been a maid her entire life. Why stop now? She had no major interests and she needed a challenge, the school sounded big enough. Hey, maybe she would even make a few friends there. After an hours train ride and then a short trip by taxi, she had finally arrived. She was feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness all at once as she opened the doors and poked her head through. Seeing no one around, she stepped inside, walking, rather gracefully, to the nearest doorway. "Hello?" she called out softly, hoping that at least one person would hear her. She clutched onto the handle of her small luggage bag tightly, standing there patiently. She would usually go off and look around, but she decided to wait. It would be rude to go poking around without permission and she didn't want to get off to a bad start.

Back to top Go down

Is anybody here? [Tag: anyone] Empty Re: Is anybody here? [Tag: anyone]

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Alidia was in a somewhat good mood so she was walking down the halls holding her books and a black rose, singing her favorite song.

And then without paying attention she bumped into someone. Suddenly she became her silent self as she picked up her stuff, "I'm....I... Sorry bout that."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Cinderella could hear someone singing from far away and turned to see which direction it was coming from. She then jumped and dropped her luggage when someone bumped into her and spun around on her feet quickly. "S-sorry-" she apologised and bent down, picking up her luggage. "Are you alright? I hope I didn't hurt you or anything" she said, rather quickly and nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Alidia started to pick up her stuff and softly replied,"I.....I am okay. I.....I am Alidia," Alidia noticed she never saw this person before, "Are......Are you new?" Alidia was nervous.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Cinderella looked at the girl, she seemed nervous. Which was strange, because usually Cinderella was the nervous one. "I'm Cinderella" she said, smiling at the girl. "Yes, I was hired yesterday. I'm the new... maid" she said hesitantly, thinking the girl would laugh. Maids weren't really of any importance. They just kept the area clean. She wasn't a student, here to learn and make friends. Nor was she a teacher, here to teach others of her knowledge. She was just the maid.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Alidia cocked her head to the side. "Shes too pretty to be a maid," Alidia thought. "Umm..wanna...be friends....with me?" she said. Normally she doesn't ask that right off the bat but Alidia thought she was needing friends. "I'm ... a witch by the way."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:46 pm

"Sure, I suppose" Cinderella tittered. It wasn't how Cinderella thought people were supposed to make friends, but surely they would get to know each other a little better if the girl wanted to be friends with her so much. "I'm a witch too" she smiled, glad to finally meet someone who had some expertise in her area. She had only ever been around humans.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Alidia grinned "Awesome." Alidia flicked her finger and made two drinks appear. "Hot coco since it was cold outside?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 pm

She blinked and two drinks appeared, floating in front of her. She smiled and nodded, reaching out and clasping the handle of the mug with her hand. "Thank you" she smiled and took a sip. She placed her luggage on the ground and held the mug in her cold hands. She hadn't realised how cold it actually was outside. "So, are you a student here?" she asked, thinking the question was rather silly. The girl looked too young to be a teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Alidia smiled,"No big, yes I'm a student. I'm the "adoptive" daughter of the Headmistress." Alidia smiled as she made some small candies appear. "Candy?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 pm

"Oh, really?" Cinderella raised her eyebrows in surprise. "I've yet to meet the Headmistress in person" she sighed, wondering if she would ever have the opportunity to. She looked up as candy appeared and shook her head respectfully, "no thank you," she looked at Alidia apologetically. "I'm not much of a sweets person" she said. "The more for you though, right?" she chuckled. "So, you possess the power to make anything you want appear?" she asked curiously. She had heard of witches possessing powers to create fire or water. She had never met someone with her own powers nor Alidia's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Alidia grimaced. "My powers are very diverse, they keep changing. But that's okay, I guess."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Cinderella noticed her grimace and held her hands behind her back. "Sorry, I didn't mean to get too personal" she apologised and grabbed the handle on her luggage. "I suppose I better be heading off and finding a dorm" she smiled and gave a short wave before heading for the stair case.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:22 pm

"Wait," Alidia said," how about you stay in my and my friend, Meg. I'm sure she won't mind. Please Cinderella? We'll do magic together. What do you say?" Alidia wanted to make Cinderella like she belonged.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Cinderella hesitated at Alidia's request, and let out a saddened sigh. "I'm sorry Alidia, but I don't think it will be allowed. I'm a staff member. I won't be able to share a dorm with students, no matter if we're nearly the same age" she looked apologetically at Alidia. "I'm sure we can still hang out though, when I'm not working. Thanks for your offer" she gave a warm smile to the girl, hoping that her feelings hadn't been hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:36 am

Alidia smiled, "Sure I understand. One of these days, we will go to the Music Bar."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum