Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet tooth craving (anyone)

3 posters

Go down

Sweet tooth craving (anyone) Empty Sweet tooth craving (anyone)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:13 am

Ariel walked into the store looking at all the different sweets as her eyes lit up at how many different kinds their was to pick "OO that no um...That.. Damn." she pouted placing her finger on her lip "So much.." she pouted even more not knowing what to pick. She remember leaving Jim's ring on his bed before leaving but did he see it or not?
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sweet tooth craving (anyone) Empty Re: Sweet tooth craving (anyone)

Post  Jasmine Bello Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:17 am

Candy was always good for a person when they were in a sour mood, and Jasmine was in such a mood at the moment. Finding out that Saeko had come to the school had put her in a foul temper and she needed something to make her feel a bit better. So, it was off to the candy shop for her. Truthfully, she wasn't scared of Saeko. Jasmine was too confident in herself for that. She just thought of Saeko as an annoying, delusional pest that she wished she could stuff in a crate and mail back to Kenya. But, it looked like her father had taken advantage of Saeko's desperate need to please people, and had sent her to keep an eye on her. Fine. Let her spy on me. It's not gonna make any difference to me, Jasmine thought as she walked into the candy shop. I can take care of myself just fine. Saeko's no trouble for me. Her thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly spotted a familiar face nearby. "Ariel, hey!" she said, her face lighting up at the sight of her friend. Heck, she felt better just being around her. "How's it going?" she asked as she walked up to her.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:25 am

Running around looking at the sweets and wanting to try them but every time she picked one up the store lady would look at her 'awe.." she pouted placing them down "Ooo Bat chocolate!" she said squealing as she picked up some when someone yelled her name. Turning around with one of them in her mouth she smiled "JA!" she coughed as it went down the wrong hole. Feeling jasmine pat her back she breathed in "Deadly chocolate.." she said looking at them before turning to hug Jasmine "Hi!:
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:29 am

((Sorry if I butt in))
After her tutoring sessions, Belle decided to head into town, The holidays were coming up, and she had to start getting gifts. She had already made a bracelet for Jasmine out of braided kelp, hoping it would remind her of Kenyan grasslands. She walked by the candy shop, suddenly thinking of Ariel. Tht could be her gift. Just as she walked in, chagrin welled up as she saw Ariel and Jasmine. But they were her friends; shecould alwasy buy something later. "Hey girls," she said smiling.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:32 am

((I don't mind! Very Happy))

"Jeez Ariel, don't kill yourself just to say hello to me," Jasmine said, laughing as she helped her friend dislodge the chocolate stuck in her throat. That'd be an embarrassing way to die for a vampire. Ariel, dead at 116, choked to death on chocolate. Just thinking about it made Jasmine laugh a little. "Whatcha up to? Buying candy for a special someone?" She grinned suggestively. Jasmine never missed an opportunity to tease Ariel about Eli. She turned her head at the sound of another familiar voice and smiled when she saw that it was Belle. "Hiya," she said, waving.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:36 am

"Hmm death by chocolate. Hey i love that cake!" she randomly said raising her finger as she laughed, hearing what jasmine asked she kinda blushed 'Nooo, i don't even know him Jim.. Or um Eli." she didn't know if he had told them his real name "Like chocolate or sweets, he's with mom with now training." Licking the chocolate off her fingers. Hearing another voice she looked seeing it was belle as she waved with her other hand, pulling her finger out she licked her lips 'much better than blood' she thought "'Hi belle."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:40 am

"Death by chocolate," Belle laughed. "That sounds like my ideal death." Chocolate was one of the first things she ever ate on the surface, and immediately she was hooked. "Let's see what's so deadly..." she took a small truffle adn bit into it. The texture was rich and creamy, much like an oyster. But to tease her friend, she faked a gag. "Oh no. Nobody told me that there was..." she exaggerated a gasp, complete with bug eyes, before dissolving into a fit of laughter. "Sorry, Ariel. That was mean; I shouldn't have done that."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:45 am

Jasmine raised an eyebrow when Ariel called Eli by the name of Jim, but she pushed the matter aside. Maybe Jim was his middle name or something and it was a nickname only close friends knew about. Jasmine knew some people like that back at home. She ended up laughing over Belle's little gag. "Who knew we had a stand-up comedian in the group?" she joked, still giggling.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:53 am

Ariel slightly laughed at belle's comment "well death by chocolate sounds a lot better then death by stake.' she said shrugging her shoulders before nudging Jasmine "And quite picking on me with my feelings for Eli.' she poked her tongue out at her playfully.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:02 am

"It;s okay. She teases me a lot on my crush on Flynn," Belle patted her vampire friend.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:06 pm

"Oh come on, you know I'm just messing with you guys," Jasmine said, laughing. "It's all in good fun, I swear." Although Jasmine had to admit, she had been laying it on pretty thick with the couple jokes. Maybe I should lay off a bit before I go too far, she thought. She had a habit of doing that sometimes. "So, anything new and exciting that I should know about?" she asked, wondering what her friends had been up to.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Ariel bit her lip trying to think of something. "Eli and I are getting married
" she said laughing a little just to see what they would say about that.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:13 am

"What?" Belle blinked in surprise. Ariel and Eli already getting married? Belle was often aganist marriage at such a quick time, especially because her sisters had that habit; Calypso was married for seven years and never got over the divorce. "Please tell me you're going to pick out a dress and stuff. Maybe I can help."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Jasmine gave Ariel a look. "Ariel, come on, if you and Eli were really getting married, we would have heard your mother throwing some kind of fit," she said, refusing to believe that anything like that had gone over smoothly with Athena. She may have been a nice woman, but she was very protective of her daughter, especially since the hunters had hurt her at the ball. Jasmine had a feeling that Athena probably got nervous about letting Ariel out of her sight, even for a moment.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:26 am

Ariel snapped her fingers when Jasmine saw right threw her, darn her mother being protected of her little girl. 'Im 116 years old mother' she thought before laughing nervously "Oh i wanted to see the look you two would have but Jasmine here saw right threw my plan."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:42 am

"Jasmine, how dare you ruin our fun!" Belle cried sarcastically. Athena would be incredibily shocked upon hearing the marriage of a couple that was together for, oh, about a month; it was something the Nereid and the headmistress had in common. But Belle decided to keep quiet about the situation.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Jasmine just grinned, despite being the party pooper of the group for a moment. "You had me fooled for a second. Just a second," she admitted. She could easily picture Ariel and Eli running away together to get married if they ever felt like it. It was just something they would do. "So, I guess you and Eli are doing pretty good, then?" she said.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:15 pm

"But no I don't think he'll wanna get married any time soon. I'm still worried he might have doubts later on being a vampire." She said with a slight frown as she rubbed her nose "but he's drinking animal blood and never once touched a drop of human blood so he's much better at controlling himself than I am."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 pm

'Animal blood, huh?" Belle brushed her hair back. That was a very clever way of getting a bloodlust under control. Ariel may not like being a vampire, but she certainly kew some tricks. "Have you ever tried to do that? Maybe it'll help with your thirst control."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:44 pm

"Oh, right." No doubt living life as a whole other species was an overwhelming thing for Eli. Heck, Jasmine still remembered him freaking out over this school and what was inside it. "Yeah," she chimed in, agreeing with Belle's statement. "If Jim can live off of animal blood okay, maybe you can do the same."
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down