Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D) Empty Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D)

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:52 am

After spending a day inside the Academy, the twins decided to gather some fresh air. They hit the park, noticing that it was pretty vacant. They shifted into lions and made their way around the park before choosing a grassy spot in the sun, surprised that it was actually sunny today. Cale slumped down onto the grass, lying on his stomach, stretching his limbs out and flicking his tail playfully. Dimitri rolled onto his back, wriggling about to get rid of any itches. He stayed on his back, "man. We should just stay like this" he joked. Cale scoffed playfully, "nah, it would get annoying after a while. Although, it is so much more relaxing like this" he yawned, his lion yawn, loudly before scratching his claws through the grass, flicking up bits of dirt.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D) Empty Re: Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D)

Post  Megara Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:48 am

Walking through the park on her way to shopping she spotted two lions laying on the grass. Judging by the similarity of them she knew pretty well who they might be. Walking to them she sat down on the grass next to them. "Having fun boys?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D) Empty Re: Out and about (Tag: Anyone & Everyone! :D)

Post  Jasmine Bello Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Jasmine was always up for taking advantage of an open space when she could, and this was definitely one of those times. Mystical Park was one of her places to run about as a lion. Even though it wasn't like the grasslands of her home in Kenya, it was pretty close. Her footsteps were quiet as she walked along the grass, her tail swishing back and forth. She soon spotted Meg nearby, talking to two male lions. Her nose wrinkled. The guys smelled familiar, and it took her a moment to realize that they had the same scent as the twin boys she had met in class the other day, Dimitri and Cale. "Hey guys," she said, bounding over with a bit of enthusiasm. It wasn't every day that she got to meet other lion shifters after all, especially ones that weren't part of her tribe. "How's it going?"
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Dimitri sat up properly as two others joined them. Cale lifted his head, "oh, hey Meg" he smiled before chuckling. "Just enjoying the outdoors" he added with a smirk. The two boys jerked their heads over to the scent of another lion. A female lion to be exact. "Hey" they said simultaneously. They hadn't gotten her name. "You're in our hunting class, right? I'm Dimitri, this is Cale" he nodded over to Cale, who flicked his tail slightly, almost as a waving gesture. They looked up at Meg and then over at Jasmine, "so what are you ladies doing out here? Same as us?" Dimitri raised an eyebrow before his back started to itch again. He rolled on his back, slightly wriggling from side to side as Cale smirked. Dimitri rolled back over, "do lions get fleas?" he grimaced and sat up, itching his back with his hind leg. "Maybe I'm allergic to the grass" he chuckled.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Meg smiled, getting a hello from Cale. She turned her head, seeing Jasmine walk in. "Hey Jasmine. How are you?"
She felt a little out of place with the three lion shifters. Being a pegasus herself, she felt like she was a prey or something. Disliking the nervous feeling it made her, because she knew they wouldn't harm her. She just tried to act normal, not allowing them to see her nervousness.
"I was on my way to do some shopping. It gets so boring up in the castle."
When Dimitri complained about the fleas she let out a giggle. "Just don't you dare give me any if you have them."
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:13 pm

"Doing good, actually," Jasmine replied. After her first hunter class, she was already feeling good about the whole "OMG, we might be under attack soon" situation. Then again, Jasmine was always confident about herself and always felt like she could kick someone's butt if she got motivated enough. And she had plenty of motivation when it came to hunters that wanted to hurt her friends. She nodded at the boys. "Yup. My name's Jasmine. I don't think I've ever met another lion shifter here before. This is so cool." She gave an excited grin, her enthusiasm plainly showing. "Where are you guys from? I'm from the pride that's down in Kenya. Kind of a big group if you ask me, at least, compared to other prides I've seen. But I guess every one is different." She shrugged, and giggled at Dimitri's flea question. "Um, I've never had them, so I don't think so," she replied. "I guess I never stay in my lion form long enough for them to settle on me. But I could be wrong. Who knows?"
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Dimitri smirked as the girls giggled at the thought of him having fleas, before he sat up, scratching at the grass lightly, "I don't think it's funny" he smirked again. They both grinned, "yeah we haven't either" they looked at Jasmine. "We're from Russia" Cale replied, he knew it wouldn't make a lot of sense. Lions didn't live in Russia, unless they were kept in the zoo. "Apparently we were found in another country at a young age and were taken to Russia to live in an orphanage, but we can't remember" he added as Dimitri sighed. He was sick of hearing about their story. It was so boring. "So what's it like in Kenya?" He asked Jasmine curiously. Dimitri then looked at Meg, "so, what's your story? Are you a shape shifter too?" He asked.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:34 pm

"I am a pegasus." She said, keeping her human form. "I got dumped here by my mother to learn some manners. Stayed here because I had nothing better to do and I always got brought back anyway." She replied with a grinn. "What's it like in Russia? Cold?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:40 pm

"Russia? That's...interesting." Lions weren't usually from around there. Shapeshifters from Russia tended to be things like polar bears or wolves. Lions were more of a Southern Hemisphere thing. She felt a little sad at the boys' story. At least, what they could remember of it. Growing up in an orphanage sounded rough. Sure, Jasmine had issues with her father, but at least she had grown up with others like her. It sounded like Dimitri and Cale had been on their own for a while. "It's pretty cool, I guess. A lot different from Russia," she replied, smiling at the change of subject. "There's lots of grassland and deserts and big rocks to climb up. There's a pretty big variety of animals down there, too. Elephants, cheetahs, crocodiles, all that stuff. And the warm weather's pretty nice, too." Jasmine had always preferred seasons like spring and summer rather than winter. Granted, it didn't get very cold in Kenya, but it certainly did here in Italy, and it made Jasmine want to stay indoors as much as possible.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Dimitri and Cale looked at each other, "a pegasus? Really? Wow" Dimitri huffed in surprise. The twins had never seen a pegasus before. "Generally" Dimitri smirked at Meg's question. "We both never really liked it there" Cale frowned, "it's a bit too cold. Unusual for a lion, wouldn't you agree?" he smirked and raised his eyebrows questioningly. The twins smiled at her description of Kenya, especially the part about warm weather, "we should go there" Dimitri looked at Cale with a grin. "We're actually travelling through... we hadn't really planned on staying-" he hesitated before Cale butted in. "But the Academy is interesting. And I think we should stay a little longer and get to know people before we run off" he said, giving Dimitri a look.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:27 am

She smirked. "You don't believe me? I am hurt." She said mocking hurt.
"There isn't that cold in Greece. And I rather like the cold, and snow seems like fun."
When she heard the boys talk about running off she smirked. "And how are the two of you going to get to know people, if I can be curious?" She said throwing some flirt in there.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:40 pm

"Aw, you can't leave now," Jasmine complained. "There's so much going on! I heard that the staff is considering putting up a carnival of sorts. That'll be loads of fun. You know, cotton candy, booths where you can win prizes, maybe a ride or two. That sort of stuff. And you gotta meet my other friends, too. Ariel's a vamp, but she's loads of fun. She bounces off the walls when she's hyper. And Belle's so smart, she's like a genius. I swear, it's all that reading she does." Jasmine grinned, always happy to talk about her friends.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 pm

"Well, it's winter, right?" Dimitri raised his eyebrows at Meg. "So it'll probably snow soon" he smirked. The twins looked at Jasmine and Meg as they protested against the thoughts of the boys leaving. "A carnival?" Dimitri's attention was drawn to the possibility of going to the carnival. The twins had only ever been to one in their lifetime, on an excursion with the orphanage. He rubbed his chin, "I guess we could stay a bit longer" he said as Cale gave him a smirk. "Your friends sound like interesting people" Cale chuckled before sitting up properly.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:45 am

"Let's hope so." She stated to the snow issue, thinking it probably wouldn't since they were in the same longitude as Greece.
"Really?! A carnival?! Sounds like fun." She listened to Cale and Dimitri talk it out between eachother. When they said they would stay she smiled happily.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:09 am

Jasmine smiled, glad that the boys would be staying a while longer. She was beginning to enjoy their company. "Hey, maybe we can all meet up there so you can meet my friends," she suggested, grinning. "Although they'll probably want some alone time with their boyfriends. I'm totally gonna snap photos of every cute moment." While most people were turned off by a couple's PDA, Jasmine didn't mind it so much when her friends were involved. In fact, she practically enjoyed it. She always beamed proudly whenever Belle and Flynn or Jim and Ariel were mentioned in conversation. She grinned at Meg, glad to see her excited about the carnival too. "Not sure when exactly it'll be held, but I'm sure it'll be loads of fun," she said.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 am

Dimitri and Cale listened to the girls as they talked about the carnival. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea" Cale smiled. "Hey, maybe it can be a double date" Dimitri winked at the two of them before chuckling. As much as the twins enjoyed being in their lion form, when in the sun for too long with their long fur, which seemed to have grown longer due to the freezing cold winters in Russia, there came a point when it got too hot. They both shifted back to the human forms, Cale on his stomach and Dimitri on his back. They both sat up, Cale chuckled sheepishly. "So, hey. Let us know when the carnival is and we'll make sure to be there" Cale smiled at them before leaning back on his palms.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:48 am

"Am I invited to the group as well?" She asked Jasmine. She knew Ariel, but hadn't really talked with Jasmine or Belle much.
Her eyebrow shot up at Dimitri's comment about the double date. "Oh, so you boys want to take us out as arm candy huh?" She leaned back slightly. "The question is: Who gets who?" She said pointing at each of the twins, like trying to decide which one she would take.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:01 pm

"Sure," Jasmine replied to Meg, grinning. "Anyone's welcome to join." Though Jasmine wasn't as close to Meg as well as her other friends, she saw this as an opportunity to maybe get to know her a little better. If there was one thing Jasmine liked, it was meeting new people. "Well, might as well follow the crowd," she said, laughing as she shifted into her human form much like the boys did. She ran a hand through her hair, smiling as the wind ruffled it a bit. "I'm cool with either of them," she replied, shrugging. Cale and Dimitri seemed more like a unit at the moment, but Jasmine would probably be able to see the differences between them once she hung out with them more.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:34 am

Dimitri and Cale looked at each other. "We'll leave that up to you girls to decide" Dimitri smirked before leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. "And whoever decides to go with Cale, better take him on some roller coaster rides" he grinned widely as Cale face palmed. "Uh, no. No rides for me" he raised his hands, he wasn't a roller coaster person. He always felt a bit queasy on vehicles he didn't have control over. "One time, when we were kids, I got him to go on a roller coaster with me when we went to some fair-" Dimitri grinned at Cale before turning back to the girls, "puked his guts up everywhere" Dimitri laughed as Cale grimaced. "It wasn't funny" he mumbled and ran a hand through his hair.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Meg made a little pout. "Then I take Dimitri." She leaned a bit closer to him. "That is if you can handle the rollercoaster." She gave little wink and a smirk.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Jasmine smiled. "I guess that leaves Cale for me." She grinned at the blonde boy. "Don't worry, we'll make sure to go on some nice, smooth rides." Of course, Jasmine would try to get him on a roller coaster at every opportunity. She was all for big thrills, and going over 50 miles an hour on sharp turns and big hills was definitely a big thrill. "Or we can stick around the game booths and win every prize they have," she said, grinning mischievously. She was already thinking about the multitude of stuffed animals she could fit on her side of her room.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Dimitri smirked at Meg as she flirted, "I can handle a roller coaster, believe me" he playfully rolled his eyes at her. "The question is, can you?" he grinned. "Because if you're my date, you're coming on every possible ride there is" he smirked. Cale looked at Jasmine and smiled before smirking, "sure we are" he said sarcastically. "Since you're my date, I guess I'll have to allow at least one roller coaster ride... just don't make me eat beforehand" he grimaced at the thought of what could possibly happen if he did eat. It wouldn't be pretty and he was pretty sure it would ruin the date.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Meg smirked wickedly. "Oh, believe me, I will be going on every ride you are taking me to. And as many times you want to." She raised her eyebrows in a challenging manner, telling Dimitri she was not backing down from a challenge.
She was a daredevil, flying fast and trying new stuff was her thing. She was not scared of one little rollercoaster.
In a way she felt bad for Jasmine. If Cale got sick on rides that would surely kill any kind of mood.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:28 pm

"Of course not," Jasmine agreed. Heck, she hardly ate before going on a roller coaster. Granted, she had never puked on one before, but there was always a first for everything. "Besides, I'm sure there will be lots of other stuff too. Maybe they'll stick a Ferris wheel in there. I bet that'd be fun. Not to mention the view would look awesome."
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Dimitri chuckled at Meg's eagerness. She certainly was a fiery one. "As long as you keep that in mind" he challenged her with a grin. "They usually have bumper cars and water boats and things like that too" Cale pointed out and glanced at Jasmine. "Sure, the Ferris wheel sounds fun" he smiled at her.

OOC: sorry for the crap reply, I have to go Sad
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum