Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students)

+3
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Megara
Claire Winters
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students)

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Ariel came in rushing as she tripped over her own feet falling right on the ground making an 'ough' sound. "Stupid." she mumbled sitting up and shaking her head before looking up at Claire waving her hand at her "hey."
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunt or be hunted class 1 (tag students)

Post  Peter Pan Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Peter really wasn't one for learning, but if it involved using weapons and getting into fights, practice or not, he was in. He flew into the classroom, noting a few unusual things, for one, Alidia was crying and two, there was a girl with white hair. He shrugged it off and floated, crossing his legs in the air, "hey, have you seen my shadow anywhere?" he asked, no one in particular. He flew over to the cupboard, opening it and peering inside. He frowned and closed the cupboard again before slowly flying back over, hovering in the air.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:29 pm

"Oh, I'm Jasmine. Nice to meet ya." Jasmine gave a friendly smile, even though the teacher looked a bit stern. Oh well. Stern was nothing she couldn't handle. She shrugged. "The ball was the first time I've ever been attacked by hunters, so...I guess my knowledge is kinda minimal right now. But I can fight decently, so I guess that makes up for it a little bit." She turned her head as Ariel ran in and she couldn't help giggling when she fell over. "I gotcha Ariel," she said, helping her friend to her feet. The door opened again and soon, another person entered. Although this time, it was a boy. "Your shadow? Um, sorry, no." She scratched her head. "I didn't even know people could lose their shadows. Did you get cursed or something?"
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Clair tried to hold her laugh when Ariel came tumbling in. "Hello to you too Ariel." She stood up, walking to the front of her table. "Now, everyone stand up in a line, I shall bore you with the class rules."
She might look like she was training them for army or such. "If I find out what I teatch here is being tested in action with the hunters, and you were the one who started the fight, I shall make sure you won't be doing that again. And you are to avoid encaging the enemy. Eventhough some might be more experienced in fighting I do not wish any casualities. I am here to teatch you how to fight and live, not to wrap you in cotton and baby you. So I am not going to go easy on anyone."
She turned to face everyone. "Should we start on defence training then?" She asked giving a small smirk.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Kida stifled a laugh as Ariel tripped over and went to help before Jasmine got up. She sat back down and glanced over as a boy asked about his shadow. She shook her head, how did one lose their shadow anyway? She glanced back over at the teacher once she began talking of the class rules. Once she finished and asked if they wanted to start with defense, she nodded profusely, leaning forward in her chair out of enthusiasm before standing up and lining up in front of the teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Peter shrugged at Jasmine's question, "sure they do! I lose mine all the time" he mumbled with a pout. "No, I'm not cursed" he chuckled. It did get annoying at times. It was like his shadow was a different person. He drifted over as the class began to line up and rubbed his forehead, feeling hesitant about what he had gotten himself into. He wasn't skilled in many areas of fighting, mainly combat. He never had to worry about defending himself, since his friends always helped out.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Ariel smiled at jasmine as she helped her up in this her darkest hour that she fell and it's the beginning of class. Standing up she brushed the dirt off before looking at the teacher "Yes ma'am." she cheered.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:17 pm

She nodded. "Alright then. Everyone stand up, and line up an arm lenght from eachother. Ariel, would you mind coming here for a demonstration?" Her question sounding a bit more kinder than her orders.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Ariel nodded as she walked up to Claire, placing her hands behind her back as she swayed back and fourth, the little vampire just stood their waiting.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:45 pm

"Well, I haven't seen a shadow in here, so you might want to look somewhere else," Jasmine suggested. "Unless you wanna stick around for self-defense training." The boy looked small, but maybe there was more to him than she could see. Who knew, maybe he could really pack a wallop, despite being short. She followed the other classmates as they got in line and she couldn't help but bounce a little as she walked. She was excited for this, she wasn't going to deny it.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:52 pm

She moved behind Ariel. "Now, this is basic knowledge, so I am sorry if I bore anyone." She gently took Ariel's arms, flailing them slightly in the air. "These are your most important weapons. They can be used to block or deal a strike." She then pointed at Ariel's body. "Your vital organs are located in your torso, and head, those areas should be protected in this excersise." She showed few moves on how to block attacks before showing Ariel to take her place.
She walked to the desk, taking the bucket of ping pong balls. "Now imagine these are bullets, or arrows, or punches. What ever you like." She trew one towards Kida, aiming to her stomach, they would not hurt that much compared to golf balls she had planned on using first.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Kida watched as Ms. Winters showed them the basics, using Ariel as a dummy. She listened intently, most of the stuff she already knew. Once a ping pong ball was thrown at her, she immediately caught it before face-palming. You can't catch a bullet. She sighed and gently tossed it back to the teacher. "Sorry I wasn't concentrating enough" she said, and mentally scolded herself for being silly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:32 pm

She laughed softly. "It's allright, try blocking it next time." She said throwing the ball back towards Kida, aiming at the heart region.
She then proceeded dealing "bullets" to everyone else, seeing how they could block them.
"How about a little hunter trivia while I keep throwing these at you. Winner gets to choose what we do on the next class, and the loser has to clean up the class. How does that sound?" She asked with a smirk, stopping her throwing for a moment, as if looking for a first target.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Jasmine felt her instincts kick in as a ball was pelted towards her head. In less than a second, she had shifted into a lion, and the ball whizzed safely over her head. She gave a satisfied smirk, until three more balls hit her leg. It didn't hurt too badly, but it was enough to make her wince. She did have the advantage of having a lion's speed, but it was harder to dodge little balls rather than the huge sweeping of a sword or a long leg that was aiming for your face. She managed to dodge most of them, but she got hit enough times that she knew she had a lot of work to do. "Sure, fire away," she said, having enough game in her to appreciate a challenge.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Alidia was calmed and ready to show what she was made of. She will prove herself worthy. She waited for her turn.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:47 am

She smirked, firing three balls towards Alidia who seemed rather bored. "Alright. Shout your name and then you get the chance to answer. If you answer wrong the next person who shouts their name gets a chance to answer and so on. First question: True or false? Hunters always hunt alone."
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:56 am

Meg tried her best to put her arms between her and the balls. Feeling one snap on her head, instinctively rubbing her forehead, getting few more hits to her stomach area. She was becoming quite irritated with this excersise.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:27 am

Alidia thought that this was the time to show what she learned from Mr Vlad. She did was close her eyes, picture the balls as bullets, did her spin, dodging every ball and answering the questions, with a kick-up flip when she was on the floor. "I'm Alidia Henley. And hunters are normally in a pair but it's not that rare to see one working on his own cause he might want the glory fame and etc." She wondered how she was doing. 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:54 am

She smiled. "Very good. Hunters who work in bigger groups have larger presentage of success in killing their prey. The occasional lone hunter either has delusions of grandure, or is indeed a very skilled hunter. The same principle aplies to the hunted. The more people you have around you the more higher your survival rate is. Point for miss Hendly." She moved, bombarding the others for a change. "Now then, who can shed some light in to the thought process of hunters. Why do you think they are hunting the supernatural?"
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Alidia kept quiet. Normally she was bigheaded and answer all the questions but she wanted everyone else to answer.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Dimitri and Cale stepped into the classroom, deciding to take a few classes together before splitting up, just to get a feel for what the students and teachers were like. Cale closed the door as Dimitri spoke up, "because they think we're a threat to humanity" he called out. "Hunters think that we're nothing but monsters and that we don't have a mind of our own to know right from wrong, so they assume that we're just going to kill all of the human population. So why not try kill us off first, eh?" he raised an eyebrow with a smug smirk before taking a seat behind the girls in the front row. Cale sat next to Dimitri and rolled his eyes. Maybe taking a class with his brother would be a bad idea.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:51 pm

She stopped, seeing two boys enter the room. "Correct. And what has given them the cause to think so?" She let her gaze go around the room. "Anyone?"
She threw a ball, hitting one of the boys to the head. "There is no sitting around in my class. Not today anyway."
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Cale flinched as the ball hit his head and he caught it before it landed on the ground. They then noticed everyone was standing up and immediately stood up. "Stories, or legends of different creatures attacking humans, mostly at night. Although they don't have any proof" Cale rolled his eyes. "Or you know, there are always a few bad creatures, who enjoy attacking humans" he shrugged.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire Winters Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:25 pm

"Correct again. There are and have been supernatural creatures attacking humans. And those stories get told so many times it gets confusing to know what part is true and what false. Now then. Where do humans get their information about how to fight us?" She noticed she had ran out of balls to throw it seemed, placing the bucket on her desk.
Claire Winters
Claire Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimitri and Cale Tucker Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Dimitri went to open his mouth before Cale slapped a hand over it, to keep him from talking. "Let someone else have a turn" he smirked as Dimitri shoved his hand off of his mouth. "It's called participation-" he opened his mouth to answer before Cale butted in, "there are always a few 'traitors' amongst us creatures. Some work with the hunters until they are killed off. Also after centuries of witnessing our existence or hearing rumours of the powers we possess, they're bound to come up with something, try out new techniques on how to harm or kill us" Cale said and shrugged his shoulders lightly. He didn't think there was one definite answer.
Dimitri and Cale Tucker
Dimitri and Cale Tucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next