Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Comes (tag:anyone)

5 posters

Go down

Winter Comes (tag:anyone) Empty Winter Comes (tag:anyone)

Post  Briar Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Briar was bored, the winter chill was in the air and it was making her much more antsy than usual. She had heard talk about what happened at the Winter Ball, it made her quite happy that she detested balls. They were a thing for the Seelie, creatures of Spring and summer when food was plentiful. The Unseelie were creatures born of darkness and chill, they were made for winter, which is why Briar now stood in the middle of the Gardens, ankle deep in snow, with nothing to protect the pale skin of her arms from the chill.

She eyed the large tree, now bereft of leaves, and willed frost to creep up around the trunk, coating the bark, killing anything that had not been intelligent enough to take cover.

Last edited by Briar on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)
Briar
Briar

Back to top Go down

Winter Comes (tag:anyone) Empty Re: Winter Comes (tag:anyone)

Post  Asami Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Asami was walk around the school for weak pionts when she stop and saw this girl standing in the snow. Asami walk closer to her "Having fun there" asked Asami as she look at her.
( What Asami is wearing Winter Comes (tag:anyone) Winter-outfit )
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Briar Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Briar glanced at the girl; human, nothing special, but after the events of the Winter Ball Briar was in no mood to take chances.

"Plenty," she replied, her voice as cool as the frost that was still sneaking up along the bark of the tree. She shifted, angling her body away from the tree, her bare feet crunching in the snow.

"Is there something you want?" She snapped since the girl was just standing there, "Or should I send the frost your way?"
Briar
Briar

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Asami walk around her "That is for me to know and you not to know" said Asami as she hit Briar with her shoulder. Asami know that she could hand this girl. Most of they were very weak.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Briar Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Briar allowed the other's girl's momentum, hitting her shoulder, to turn her body. Her violet eyes followed the other girl, she moved like a trained fighter, with easy steps and carefully planned movements.

Briar wasn't particularly worried because she too, was a trained fighter and anything this girl could do Briar would be able to handle.

"Then leave," Briar snarled, "I have work to do that I would prefer to do in silence."
Briar
Briar

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:12 pm

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I join? Very Happy

Peter had given up on searching for his shadow. He needed a break. Flying outside, he spotted a blonde and a dark haired girl, both of them didn't seem like they were enjoying one another's company. Peter flew over to the lake and filled his hat with water. Sneaking up on the darker haired girl, he flew up so she wouldn't be able to attack him, and tipped his hat of water onto the darker haired girl's head. He held his stomach, clutching onto his now empty hat, as he burst into fits of laughter.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Briar Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:28 pm

((I don't mind, its a good tension break Very Happy But I'm not gonna reply yet...so Our posting order will be: Briar, Asami, Peter kay Very Happy))

Briar
Briar

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:30 pm

OOC: okay! That's fine with me Smile I have to go anyway! Talk to you later!
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:46 am

"Fine then do your work" said Asami. Asami could feel a drop of water as she move in time. Asami grab her knife and throw it into Peter's outfit as she walk closer to him "Don't ever try that again or I will kill you" said Asami as she look at him.
Asami
Asami

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:48 am

OOC: The awkward moment when he's flying. She can't reach him xDD
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Briar Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:20 am

((And now I'm not sure if I should reply...))
Briar
Briar

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloom Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:17 pm

(I can change it and sorry Embarassed )
Bloom
Bloom

Back to top Go down

Post  Briar Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:46 pm

((Okay, I'm bored watching training videos , sooo....))

Briar laughed, the flying boy's harmless prank had been a delightful attempt. If only she had been able to send a cold wind in the human's direction, with luck that would have resulted in either a cold or a mild case of frost bite. Pity.

"You are much too touchy for a human," she said, the grin on her lips morphing into a malicious smirk.
Briar
Briar

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:19 pm

The knife she threw, just missed Peter's side. "Hey!" he shouted at her and quickly grabbed her knife before she had a chance to. "Finders keepers, right?" he teased and flew up slightly higher. He heard the blonde laughing, only making his grin grow wider. He was glad someone found his prank amusing. Hearing the girl talk, he looked back down at the darker haired girl. "a human, hey?" he smirked. Humans always took things too seriously. He put his hat back on his head and stayed up in the air, out of reach from the two.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Briar Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 pm

((*looks around* so....are we gonna get a reply or what? Just wondering cause its been 3 days...))
Briar
Briar

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:27 am

(End thread. Asami was meant to reply, but I guess she's busy? o.O)
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwen and Charmcaster Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:35 am

Asami look at her "Well if you were treach like I was it good to be" said Asami as she look at him "And Next time you try that I will kill you" said Asami

(Sorry guys I been get a b day ready)
Gwen and Charmcaster
Gwen and Charmcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Briar Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:39 am

((Honestly, I'm over this... I don't even remember what was going on))
Briar
Briar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down