I'm Staying Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Staying Here

Post  Jasmine Bello on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 pm

When Jasmine felt her cellphone vibrate, she had a pretty good idea on who it was that was calling. Sure enough, when she saw the caller ID, she saw that her guess was correct.

"Hi, Dad." Her voice was level, neither excited nor angry. She sat down on her bed, the covers soft against her legs.

"Jasmine? Thank God. I've been trying to reach you for ages." The voice of Jasmine's father was uncharacteristically worrisome. Usually, he was stern and cold. "I heard about what happened at your school's ball. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Dad. Really," Jasmine said, trying to reassure him. "It was nothing. Besides, I can take them on if they ever decide to show their ugly faces again."

Jasmine's father was silent for a moment. Jasmine could tell that he was probably frowning. "Jasmine, you know I don't approve of you fighting. You shouldn't get involved in things like that."

"Well, too bad," Jasmine snapped. "You know I'm a good fighter, so if my friends are in trouble, I'm gonna kick some hunter butt."

"Jasmine, if you're going to be reckless, then I'm going to bring you home," her father threatened. "I'm already thinking about it after hearing about this attack. I'm the leader of our pride, and as my daughter, your safety is the most important thing."

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Well, news for you, Dad: I'm not as fragile as you think I am. I can take care of myself just fine. And I'm not abandoning this school when they might need me most. If those hunters come back and attack again, I'm going to stand up and fight."

"Jasmine, it's too dangerous!"

"When will you learn to stop underestimating me?" Jasmine was on her feet now, her eyes sparking with anger. "I'm not some frail little girl who faints at the drop of a hat. I'm strong, and I'm going to prove it to you." And with that, Jasmine hung up without another word.

((Yeah, sorry if this came out of nowhere, but I was itching to write and Jasmine was the only character I had inspiration for. This is just touching in on the relationship with Jasmine and her father. As you can see, it's not a pretty one. XD))
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Staying Here

Post  Belle Riptide on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Angel, I LOVE your fanfics. I don;t think I said that cause I don't have a livejournal, but
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:46 pm

Aw, thank you Dani. I'm glad you like them. Smile
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Youre really talented. Very Happy
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Oh my God, all of you guys are so nice. Thank you for all the nice comments. Smile
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:18 pm

This is so good! I love your writing style :D <3
Jim Hawkins
activities

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:21 pm

*drowns in all my happy feels* Very Happy
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Wow, this is great! Smile Silly parents and their over-reacting/over-protectiveness.
Peter Pan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top