Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class Has begun

+2
Vanellope
Milo Thatch
6 posters

Go down

Class Has begun Empty Class Has begun

Post  Milo Thatch Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:35 am

Milo Thatch, professor , history buff, and somtimes swell with the ladies, sat down at his desk as he began to shuffle papers, what kind of students would be with him in his class? What would they think of him? He was rather new to the school after all, his class room was lined with brick walls and diffrent hanging artifcats, his eyes adorned glasses, as he wrote his name on the board , the chalk squeeled gently"Milo Thatch." -Professor. - would be seen on it.

Milo Thatch

Back to top Go down

Class Has begun Empty Re: Class Has begun

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:51 am

It seemed like school had gotten back to normal after the incident at the Ball. Which was a good thing. She had heard of a new teacher, teaching Supernatural History and decided to go check it out. She walked in, noticing that there weren't any students. "Mr..." she looked at her timetable before realising she was reading it upside down, "-Thatch!" she said, a little too loudly. She smiled apologetically before quickly taking a seat. "I'm Kida" she gave a small wave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanellope Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:15 am

If there was one thing that Vanellope couldn't stand more than math it was history. But it was on her schedule. She didn't care what some dead guy did back in the day, but she knew it was better than being back home and treated like an outcast. "Hi there, I'm Vanellope Sweet, but you can call me whatever you want. And you must be...Thatch? Really dude?" she tilted her head to the side. "Hey, are you a nerd? You've got those big glasses."
Vanellope
Vanellope

Back to top Go down

Post  Milo Thatch Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:39 am

Scowled at Miss Sweet."Miss Sweet, Take your seat. I am not a nerd We prefer arithmetic buffs.(Class points to those who get the reference.)He grinned and passed the two early birds their new history books- much thinner then the ones they'd been given"These are on me of course. These are your regularly schedualed books from now on; The head mistress is aware. and it is a pleasure to meet you Kida- do you have a last name?"

Milo Thatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:54 am

Kida slightly chuckled when Vanellope called him a nerd. She then looked at Mr. Thatch. "My full name is Kidagakash Nedakh" she smiled, "but it's Kida for short, obviously" she chuckled before looking at his glasses. They fascinated her. "And what are these-?" she grabbed them off of him, putting them on her face upside down, her eyes big through the glass lenses.

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:42 am

Meg decided to actually go to class today. She wondered what kind of teacher she would have.
Once she stepped into the class she tried her best to hide her smirk. The full moon guy. She took a seat at the back of the class. This could be interesting. "I'm not late, am I?"
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Simmons Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:01 pm

Jenny wasn't a professional when it came to history, but she was intrigued by how this class would go. She hadn't heard her mother talk too much about this Professor Milo guy, so she had no idea what he was like. But she was still excited all the same as she made her way into class. As usual, she was the youngest one in the room, but that didn't bother her too much anymore. At least she was friends with Devlin, someone who was almost her age. She smiled to herself as she slid into a seat.
Jenny Simmons
Jenny Simmons

Back to top Go down

Post  Milo Thatch Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:26 pm

"Uhmn, Those are my glasses, and i'll stick with Miss Nedakh. For short, as its formal, Uh, Miss Nedakh, can I have those back? I need them to see.. I'll let ya play with a spare set after class?"he'd blink. trying to move around, his hands going everywhere."No Miss Meg, your fine.''he recognized her voice."I sense someone else in here too but I cant see them.state your name please.''He was referring to Jenny .

Milo Thatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:30 pm

She raised an eyebrow as he tried to get around the classroom without them on. "You use them to see?" she took them off and looked at them with a confused expression before handing them back to him. She rested her chin in her hand as more students walked in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Simmons Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:35 pm

"Oh, I'm Jenny. Jenny Simmons," she replied. "You might know my mom, Ms. Simmons? She's the English teacher." The little girl beamed proudly.
Jenny Simmons
Jenny Simmons

Back to top Go down

Post  Milo Thatch Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:38 pm

"Ayna is your mom? (It is Ayna right?) " he'd put his glasses back on."Fascinating.''he'd smile"She 's nice i've noticed.Tell her I said hi if I dont see her again soon.''he'd note, as he handed Jenny a new book; As well as Meg."So ladies(As there is no men yetxD) what is it you like about history if anything?"he'd try making casual conversation.

Milo Thatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:45 am

Meg started leafing through the book, looking at the pictures and titles. Wars, famine, boring politics, blood, human kind was so blood thirsty. She closed the book with a sigh. "I don't really like history. I find it boring." She answered the teachers question leaning back on her chair.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilana Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Ilana walked into the classroom with a slight blush on her face. "S-sorry I'm late Professor..." she muttered. "I'm Ilana..."
Ilana
Ilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Simmons Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:44 pm

((It's Anya, technically. The n comes before the y.))

Jenny nodded, glad to see that Professor Thatch thought her mother was nice. Seemed like her mother was making friends as well as she was. "I haven't, learned much about supernatural history," she replied. "Just American history, which is kinda boring. Is supernatural history more interesting?"
Jenny Simmons
Jenny Simmons

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Kida didn't say anything. The only history she knew of was of the Atlanteans. Maybe learning of other species history's would be interesting. She leaned forward, resting her chin in the palm of her hand as she listened to her other classmates talk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ilana Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:40 am

Blonde girl cleared her throat as she looked at Kida. "Excuse me...is this seat taken?" she asked pointing to the empty seat beside the girl. Ilana didn't want to be rude and take a seat if it was reserved by someone else.
Ilana
Ilana

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Still in search of his shadow, the much irritated Peter flew into the Supernatural History Classroom, hoping to find some form of clue as to the whereabouts of his shadow. He noticed that class had already begun, but ignored the students and teacher, wanting to focus solely on his hunt. He dug through a nearby cupboard, tossing out books and bits and pieces before flying up a bit further, wiping the dust off of the top of the cupboard. Stupid shadow could be anywhere! He crossed his arms with a scowl and continued to float around the room, his back to the teacher and students. He opened the window, peering outside before quickly slamming it shut in case his shadow tried to escape.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:18 am

Kida looked up at Ilana once she cleared her throat and shook her head. "No it's not, knock yourself out" she smiled and pulled the chair out for her before putting her arm back in her lap. She glanced at the boy who seemed to fly in. At first she thought she was seeing things, but then she heard banging and crashing from him tossing things here and there. She turned around in her seat to watch him in fascination.

Back to top Go down

Post  Milo Thatch Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 am

Milo canted his head spotting Peter, his form blinking as he spoke"Well; Who might you be son? You look a-little lost.''he'd say softly. looking on the list for Peters name."Whats your name? What are you doing in my class room?"Asked Milo who beamed alittle at Jenny"All history is exciting , have you ever wondered about the history of the school?"he'd ask.

Milo Thatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down