Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter wonderland Ball

+7
Aladdin Drivas
Jasmine Bello
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Jim Hawkins
Ariellia Von Claret
Megara
Athena Von Claret
11 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Winter wonderland Ball - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter wonderland Ball

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Dance? Kida had only ever danced in Atlantis during ceremonies of marriage and other types of celebrations. She didn't really understand how people danced in other countries, but there was a first time for everything, right? She glanced over at the other people dancing before bending down and taking her shoes off. If she was going to dance, she didn't want to in those shoes, she would probably trip over. "Okay, fine. But you'll need to teach me how to dancebecause I... have no idea how" she admitted before smiling hesitantly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Flynn raised an eyebrow as Meg spun him around. "Alright. Not too extreme" he smirked before dancing with her. He glanced over seeing Belle had arrived and smiled, everyone looked really nice tonight. "So, Meg, right?" he asked, he hadn't officially met her before, but he knew enough about her past to gather her name.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Esmeralda grinned as Jasmine and Belle teased Ariel about Eli, all for good fun of course. "We don't need a date to have a good time anyway" Esmeralda added to Jasmine's answer of Belle's question. "Besides, I think there's more girls than guys at this school" she chuckled. She glanced at Jasmine and then looked over at Flynn dancing with Meg when she mentioned him. "Ooh, do you like him?" she grinned at Belle and raised her eyebrows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Jim had quickly dashed off to the bathroom as Ariel talked to her friends. When he came out, he noticed Ariel blushing and smirked before walking over. "So, what are you lovely ladies talking about?" he asked, looking at the three girls before looking at Ariel, seeing she looked a bit embarrassed.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Belle blushed fiercely. Jasmine and Esmeralda sort of caught onto her secret; might as well let the tide come in. "Yes. I have, what humans call, a crush on Flynn. But I can see he has a partner," she pointed to Chel. "If wants to dance with Chel, then that's fine."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Setting up his shoot aiming the lazor around seeing where to hit. Mikale stop his own son next to a blood sucker "James.." he mumbled wondering if she had already turned James into one of them or not. No matter, their it was a clear shot to the vampire and he was going to take it. Rubbing his finger against the trigger he about pulled it when someone looked up. Pulling the trigger before having time to pull back he wondered is he had missed or not "asami!" he whistled for her
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Pushing Eli playfully she looked back at Jasmine "Do not." she mumbled looking down at her white heels trying to think that she was somewhere ells. Closing her eyes letting in a deep small breath she heard a gun shot off, opening her eyes she felt a rush of pain. Looking down at her gown she notice flood rushing down "e.." she tried speaking. Moving a little the built moved in deeper. Great a wooden built, Falling on her knees trying to breath threw the pain.

Last edited by Ariellia Von Claret on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Alidia stopped dancing and noticed her sister was hurt. She ran as fast as she could. She grabbed her sister's hand. "Ariel? Sis?" Alidia grabbed the wooden stake, thank God it missed her heart and got it out. Alidia muttered a healing spell and sheild spell for her sister. Alidia growled as she shifted her wolf form. Alidia was pissed and there was nobody going to calm her down. "Come on guys," Alidia said as she ran out in her wolf form. Hopefully everyone else was coming but if she was the only one who cared, so be it. She was trained for this.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:48 pm

"Thank you, Alidia," Belle breathed. Had she been conscious, she would've healed Ariel. But the young sorceress beat her to it. She'd show her graditude after what happened. Instead of panicing, she stayed where she was, trying to meditate on thoughts that could help the others get the vamprie out safely. Once her thoughts were cleansed, Belle glanced wearily around, wondering who threw the stake. It wasn't anyone she was near. 'Alidia, wait!" Belle called after the wolf. "I'm coming with you."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Alidia turned around since she heard her name and saw a brown hair girl running to catch up with her. Was she that fast? She touched her magical charmed necklace to speak, "How do you know my name and I don't know yours, stranger? And I'd be careful around me right now cause I'm super pissed. But I'll tell you this, stranger if I get hurt or anything just leave me and save everyone else. Got it?" 
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:25 pm

"I know your name because, well, Nereids can hear things on the wind," Belle replied. The harsh tone Alidia gave off indicated this was no idle chat. Upon hearing her orders, she nodded. "Fair enough."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Alidia was a bit shocked. Someone was actually listening to her orders, but neverless they pressed on. She hoped her sister was okay. Cause she wont lose this family too. They loved her too much and she loved them. She looked at the stranger and normally she never did this but this was urgent. "Get on my back. I will run faster that way. And please tell me your name."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:06 am

"It's Belle," the Nereid replied, perching on the wolf. This was unusual for her - riding on an animal more often used for hunting - but this was a sense fo urgency. If she and Alidia didn't get help, Ariel and others could be hurt.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:12 am

"Belle? Nice name," Alidia said, "Now hold on, I think I have a scent." Alidia smiled the ground first she smelled freshly stepped grass and then she smiled the air. "Bingo. I smell resdue of a gun. Belle do me a favor keep your hearing focused on the winds I feel we are getting close. Hold on!" Alidia ran faster as she got closer to the scent, then it smelled similar to something she smelled before.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:23 am

"Excellent. I thought I heard a click coming more towards the east," Belle reported. She clung to the sorceress' fur - but not so tight it would hurt.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:28 am

Alidia growled as she moved to the east. She was angry but thank god Belle was here with her. They were in the woods and it was getting dark but not for long. "Belle please get off, I have to make it light." She grasped her necklace and floated to the air and muttered a few words to make it sunny and her eyes glowed. And Alidia was hurting from her running. She whistled for her solarsufer. It came. "Belle, jump on."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:30 am

Belle did every Alidia asked without any question. She hesitated a bit, but then she recognized the device. A solar surfer. She had to give Alidia credit and bless Athena for being their side to invoke strategy: this device would get them there just as fast. She clung onto Alidia as she boarded the surfer; the last time she rode a board was a stolen surfboard, so she had a generic idea of how to shift and move.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 am

Alidia still had the scent. Again it smelled simlar to something she knew already, but what? They pressed on. She saw her surfer was losing it but she continued to push it to the limit.
OCC: This is what Alidia and Belle are doing not Jim.

"Where to now, Belle?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:56 am

"West," Belle pointed. "Not only do I hear metallic weaponry, but heavy footfalls. Whoever we're pursuing didn't pack lightly."
OOC: Yeah, I figured as much. Would they have the sail, LOL?
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:00 am

They went west. And she thought she saw Jim aka Eli. But she shook her head to clear it. (OCC:Its midnight here and I have to go to bed. We'll continue later.)
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:01 am

((Okay. Also gives time for the others to reply. Night))
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:06 am

When someone shot at Ariel, Vlad started searching through the crowd. He was looking for anyone out of place, anyone he didn't recognize. This was supposed to be a night of enjoyment. Why did it have to turn into one filled with panic?
"Come on. Show yourself." the Count muttered as he tried to find the assailant.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 am

She chuckeled. "Yeah, I'm Meg. And you are?" She saw him look away somewhere, glancing at the direction, seeing Belle there. "Mhmm you have a crush or something?"
Suddenly a shot echoed through the air. She stopped dancing, seeing Ariel had been shot. "What the heck?!" How could there be hunters in this school? Isn't there any safety features to prevent that. She was gladd to see Alidia heal her though.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:44 am

Everything seemed to happen so quickly. One minute, Ariel was chatting away to her friends and the next, she was on the floor. "Ariel?" Jim looked at her quickly, a panicked tone to his voice. Alidia had quickly rushed over, healing her wound before running off. Jim bent down and wrapped an arm around her waist, lifting her up onto her feet. His brows furrowed, "what the hell just happened?" he looked at her in confusion before trying to get rid of some of the blood on her dress. He looked up and glanced around the room quickly, trying to see who the culprit was. But everyone seemed to be either distracted by the loud music, or worried about Ariel.
Jim Hawkins
Jim Hawkins
activities

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikale Hawkins Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Mikale hid in the shadows getting closer into the school, holding the wooden stake in his hand she glared at the door. Quickly he dashed into another room hiding from the count, if he found him no telling how this will end but only thing was on his mind was James. For once in his life but just wanted his boy to carry on the family hunting, seeing him with a vampire it was.. He shook his head before entering the ball room "knock knock." he smirked, looking over at the count he held up his weapon ready to shoot at him "Now James be a good boy and get your ass away from that blood sucker.'
Mikale Hawkins
Mikale Hawkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next