Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter wonderland Ball

+7
Aladdin Drivas
Jasmine Bello
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Jim Hawkins
Ariellia Von Claret
Megara
Athena Von Claret
11 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Winter wonderland Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter wonderland Ball

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Alidia walked out to see her vampire dad and he looked amazing. She smiled and she grabbed his hands and took him to a balcony. She had worry in her eyes. Her beloved Once-ler hadnt shown up yet but this feeling wasnt bout him it was the feeling of being watched and hunted. "Daddy, I am scared. I feel like we are being hunted and watched. Dont you feel it?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:13 pm

"I know, dear. I've felt it too, and not just tonight. I'm keeping watch for anything suspicious." Vlad whispered to her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:16 pm

"Why thank you Eli," Jasmine replied, laughing. "You're looking pretty good too with a red-head on your shoulder." She was just teasing, of course. Jasmine thought it nice that Eli and Ariel hooked up. Eli could probably use someone like her to get used to all the supernatural craziness going on. She waggled her eyebrows suggestively as Ariel dragged Eli away. "Make good choices, lovebirds," she called, laughing.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:17 pm

"I know you trained me to fight and I am ready." She took a dagger out and under of her dress. "Are you?" Even though she knew the answer.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:23 pm

"I intend to make sure this intruder never sees the sun come up if he hurts anyone here." Vlad answered.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Alidia chuckled. "I will not lose my family again." Alidia handed a jeweled dagger to her dad. "Here, made it for you." Winter wonderland Ball - Page 2 32217
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:35 pm

"Thank you. I'll take care of it." Vlad promised her. He discretely hid it in his coat for later.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Alidia smiled. "Now to act casual." They stepped out of the balcony and Alidia hear the song she was hoping they played for her and her vampire dad. "Ready for our dance daddy?" Alidia said as she wrapped her arm around his.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Vlad guided Alidia through a waltz. This was exactly how he hoped this would go. At least, without the foreboding sense of dread.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Alidia danced close to her vampire dad and kept her feelings of being watched and hunted closer. [Keep your friends close and your enemies closer] Alidia was spinning when this thought came to her. "Why did this thought came to me." she thought.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:10 am

Kida chuckled, "I suppose I'll take that as a compliment... I guess I feel more uncoordinated in these than I look" she raised an eyebrow before looking down, seeing that her dress covered her shoes. She looked at her clutch bag, not seeing the point in it. She definitely didn't understand how some people could get around in this attire all the time. It was rather uncomfortable and restricting. She didn't even have much in the bag. She looked at Aladdin, "so... you're not going to dance?" she asked. She had thought he would be on the dance floor already, since dancing seemed to be a favourite past time of Satyrs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:29 am

Esmeralda was definitely feeling reluctant about the ball. She wasn't one for getting all dressed up, but she didn't want to miss out when all her friends were going to be there. After what seemed like hours in front of the mirror, she finally walked over to the Ball room. Her long, flowing, one-shoulder strapped red dress hugged at every curve of her body along with gold bangles on one of her wrists. Her hair cascaded down to the middle of her back in loose curls. She walked into the ball room with a slight scowl, hearing a waltz. If she was going to dance, it definitely had to be something with a beat. She pushed the thought away and spotted Jasmine. Walking over, she smiled, "hey, we match! Be my date?" she chuckled. "You look amazing, by the way" she grinned and then glanced around the ballroom. "So, this is it, huh?" she raised an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:59 am

Flynn stepped into the ballroom, looking up at the unnecessarily large crystal chandelier, which appeared to be the main attraction. He hadn't taken too long to get ready, changing into a black suit and merely brushing his fingers through his hair. He had added a bit of wax to keep his hair in place. He put his hands into his pant pockets. Originally, he had asked Chel to the ball, but it seemed she wasn't really into it in the first place. He didn't mind. He walked over to the group of people and smiled before leaning against the wall, not really knowing what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:51 am

Meg watched as people started to finally arrive.
She couldn't help but smile at how cute a pair Ariel and Eli made.
She started to grow bored of being a wallflower. And when she saw a guy walk in, looking a bit lost she smirked walking over to him.
"Want to dance handsome? I promise I won't bite." She said holding her hand out to him.

OOC: I hope you don't mind Flynn
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 am

OOC: No problem! :-)

Flynn couldn't help the smirk that appeared as a, overly confident, woman walked over and asked him to dance. He rubbed the short whiskers on his chin, pretending to be in deep thought. "Role reversal, I like" he grinned and grabbed her hand, "sure thing. Just try to keep up" he teased before chuckling and walking over with her to the other dancers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Megara Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:56 am

OOC: ^^ yay

She wore a confident smirk on her lips as they walked to the dance floor. "Want me lead too?" She joked, taking his hand and twirling him around like a princess before pulling him close to her body. "Since you like role revelsal so much." She kept moving to the music with him.
Megara
Megara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Just when Jasmine was starting to get worried about having nobody to talk to, Esmeralda came onto the scene. Thank God, she thought. Esmeralda was always fun to have around. "Whoa, we must be psychic," she said to Esmeralda as she walked over. Their red dresses did look pretty similar, although Jasmine's had a bit more sparkle to it. She had always had a weakness for sparkly things. "Sure. I need a date after Ariel and Eli went off on their own," she replied, laughing. "No doubt they need a private place to smooch." She nodded. "Looks like it. Hopefully, more people will show up. Seems a bit empty in here."
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Ariel walked up to jasmine and esme as she smiled at them. "Hey." She gave a little wave to them before waving Eli to come over and talk. Hopefully jasmine won't start teasing her again but she wondered what Sinbad was doing.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Twitching her gold skirt, Belle entered the hall. It looked amazing. She saw people she knew already having fun. Ariel and Eli smiling at one another, Aladdin flirting with Kida, and Flynn dancing with Meg. She sat down at one of the tables, taking more interest in the punch and stirring the water with her fingers, allowing small pinkish tendrils to float up.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:16 pm

"I think you pull it off pretty well," Aladdin said, smiling. At least Kida seemed slightly flattered by his compliments. That was better than nothing. Or maybe any flattery he saw was just wishful thinking on his part. He wasn't sure. "Hmm, I might, if you're willing to dance with me," he said, giving her a grin.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:19 pm

"Ah, the lovebirds have returned," Jasmine said, nudging Esmeralda as Ariel and Eli came into sight. "I'm half-surprised Eli doesn't have a hickey mark of some sort." For all her teasing though, Jasmine did think that Ariel and Eli made a good couple. "You two have fun?" she asked Ariel, waggling her eyebrows suggestively.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariellia Von Claret Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Ariel lowered her head trying not to show that she was blushing at all, she didn't want her friends knowing she liked.. Or was it love? Whatever she felt for Eli "Why would you think I would leave a hickey on Eli." placing her hands on her hips.
Ariellia Von Claret
Ariellia Von Claret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:58 pm

"Because you're making goo-goo eyes," Belle laughed, finding the table and approaching. She sat next to Jasmine and grinned, before whispering to the shapeshifter, "At least someone has a cute boy to dance with."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Alidia got done dancing with her vampire dad and sat back down. She had to keep an eye on everyone, including her sister and mom. But where was her date? Alidia was a bit upset. But nothing like a magic coffee to cheer her up. She flicked her finger & made her coffee appear. She started to drink it, instead of the punch. "Everyone looks amazing," Alidia thought as she looked at everyone's outfits and she looked at the door, "Once-ler where are you?" But this was a dance so she decided to be a bit careless and have fun so she went to the DJ and whispered his ear and when he started to play the song Alidia started be Footloose.

She grabbed Vlad's hands, "Come on dad. Lets be footloose together." She giggled.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:19 pm

"Seemed like you wanted to do a little more than that," Jasmine teased before laughing again. "Okay, I'm done, I promise." That was enough poking fun at Ariel and Eli for one night. Time to focus on other things. Like Belle's comment. "Hey, I didn't have enough time to ask someone," she said, pouting. "I was too busy looking for this." She gestured towards her dress. "Speaking of cute boys though, do you have a dance partner Belle? Maybe a certain angel?" She waggled her eyebrows again.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next