Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter wonderland Ball

+7
Aladdin Drivas
Jasmine Bello
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Jim Hawkins
Ariellia Von Claret
Megara
Athena Von Claret
11 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Winter wonderland Ball - Page 9 Empty Re: Winter wonderland Ball

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:08 am

"Yes. Alidia put up a shield around the school." Vlad said in response to Belle's question.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:27 pm

(OCC: Ariel and Alidia did the switch but "Ariel" is wearing Alidia's clothes so its Alidia coming to you guys if you dont mind.)

"Hey, guys." Alidia said or should she say Ariel. She still didnt like the redness of the hair but she had to get used to it. Then she had an idea bout the shield. She read that Atlanteans had that a specail sheild. She ran to Kida at her Alidia's speed. "Kida, could I talk to you?" And the more Alidia thought she needed Belle's help too cause she was the only one that did come with her. "Belle,please come here also."

Last edited by Alidia Hendly on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Aladdin hadn't even realized that they had cleared away most of the rubble until he noticed that there really wasn't much left for him to move. "Wow. That was quick." He guessed time had passed by a bit faster when he was talking to Kida. "I don't mind picking up where we left off," he said in answer to Belle's question. "I still owe Kida a dance." He grinned at his friend.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Upon Alidia's request, Belle nodded. She approached the shifted sorceress. "So, what is it you need us to do?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Alidia giggled with Ariel's laugh. "How'd you know....." shakes her head "....never mind that.....okay from now on I am Ariel and Ariel is me.....that's the first thing......second Kida, I know Belle will back me up on this but I have read that your people have a specail sheild that with stand anything....Am I right Belle? Its simlar like this." Alidia grabbed some rocks and made them look like what she read.

Winter wonderland Ball - Page 9 236107880_b655d8d014_m
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Belle nodded. "That's correct, Al...I mean, Ariel." She mught as well start getting used to this plan, even if she didn't like it. "Atlantean shields are made with some kind of melted crystal that can be mallable into any shape but is perhaps as hard as a diamond. Perhaps combining your shield with Kida's could make a perfect mans of defense."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Alidia smiled. "Yea and for the sake of less confusion when we are like this, together I'm Alidia but when we are apart around them, I'm Ariel." Alidia kept looking at her new hair and playing with it. She still didnt like it. "Okay, Belle make sure everyone knows whats going on with me and Ariel cause your fast as the wind and you need transportion." Alidia whistled for her solarsufer, "Here, Belle. I trust you with my baby. Kida, we will work on the shield." Alidia held her hand in salute form for Belle.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Belle was flattered. Alidia trusting her with a solarsurfer. This was something new entirely. She boarded the surfer and levitated on top. "I'll start the message with some professors," Belle called out, "Zeus forbid we have some students that are traitors. One of those hunters looked at least eighteen."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:57 pm

"Be careful Belle, and here catch," Alidia tossed a necklace that was made from the magic she once had. "For being there." Alidia smiled. And with that she continued working with Kida.
Winter wonderland Ball - Page 9 403124657_475 "Dad, I need your help." Alidia said to Mr. Vlad.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Belle smiled at the necklace. The teal snowflake shimmered, before she waved and flew out of the hall to give her words.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Alidia was sweating as she and Kida worked on the stautes. Not once she didnt think of her beloved Oncie but now she did. And her heart yes her not Ariel's heart but her heart was breaking. Alidia was feeling worn out but she dare not say anything. She stopped and looked at the mirror and of course she didnt see herself but with her small charm she attended on giving Ariel with a small amount of her magic. She looked at herself and she saw she was worn to the bone. "Back to work." Alidia said.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Vlad went through the whole room, watching as everyone tried to reset everything the way it was before all this madness. He wandered back to Alidia. He had something to tell her.
"I hope this works, my dear daughter. I fear I may end up taking it on myself to be the school's guardian angel if those beasts return." Vlad murmured.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Alidia took another break. And walked to her dad. "Dad, no. I'm going to protect you if it is the last thing I do. And this is going to work." she embraced him with a hug. "I will not lose anyone. I am making myself the live bait as being Ariel. And I know that you, mom aka the Headmistress and others are targeted. But daddy, (clears her throat) dad I am trusting you will keep everyone safe and whatever happends to me happends. Fate has dealt the cards and I am betting my life." Alidia looked at the ground and started to cry. She didnt wanna die but in order to save everyone. She was willing to do it.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:02 pm

"No one is asking you to do this alone. Taking on such a task is dangerous. I know from experience that it is best to have someone on your side." Vlad advised her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Alidia looked at her vampire dad with tearfilled eyes. "I dont want anyone hurt. But please wear your ring cause if you get hurt it'll heal you."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Vlad was taken aback by this. He hadn't known that she did something to his ring. The Count hadn't worn it in a long time. He found it in his pocket, a gold ring with a large bright red ruby in the center. Slowly, he slipped it on his right hand.
"I just worry about you, Alidia. Promise me you won't do anything foolish." he begged her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Alidia just smiled and chuckled. "Dad, I'll be fine. Okay. Dont worry. And its Ariel." Alidia winked her eyes as she hugged him.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:52 pm

"I know. I can't help but worry for those I care for." he told her, hugging her back.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Alidia hugged him closer. "I'll be okay. I love ya so much."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:31 pm

"I love you too, my daughter. And I'm sure Charmcaster would love you like a daughter too. I'm planning on proposing to her." Vlad explained.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Alidia was shocked. "No way," Alidia was in mixed emotions. "I'm going to have a second mom?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:44 pm

"Maybe. I need to ask her first." Vlad answered.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Alidia smiled. The first time she smiled in awhile and she wondered if Belle had any infomation. But then Alidia had an idea to brighten everyone's mood. She looked at the plants and everything in her surroundings. She began spinning. And the music started to play.
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Vlad started to smile. She knew how to make people happy when they needed it. There was just something about her that could light up the lives of those she touched.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Alidia giggled her Ariel giggle. "Time for a break for everyone. Come on lets dance," Alidia walked up to her dad and held out her hand, "Daddy, wanna dance?"
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next