Blanditia Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter wonderland Ball

+7
Aladdin Drivas
Jasmine Bello
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Jim Hawkins
Ariellia Von Claret
Megara
Athena Von Claret
11 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Winter wonderland Ball - Page 8 Empty Re: Winter wonderland Ball

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:07 am

Belle hung her head, trying not to cry. "I go out to try and be a hero, only to let others get hurt," she sniffed. Eventually, she did let one tear fall; it started out small before growing to the size of a ping pong ball and splashing onto the floor. When Nereids cried, whatever they felt made the size of the tear change.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:12 am

Flynn's eyes widened at the sight of her tear. That was unusual. However he ignored it and focused on Belle. "Whatever you're feeling, it's not your fault. Understand?" he unwrapped his arms from around her and held her shoulders, trying to make her look at him. "At least you tried to be a hero. I'm a freaking Angel and all I did was stand there doing nothing for a while, before actually trying to get people out" he smirked before wiping her tears away with his thumb. He hesitated for a while before slowly wrapping his arms back around her and pulling her into a warm hug, resting his cheek on top of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:16 am

Blushing, Belle hugged the Angel back. His brown eyes, when she looked at im, winked in compassion and understanding; something a male had never given her. Her eyes were still misty, but not dangerously overflooding. "I don't want anything to happen to you, or to anyone else."
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:17 am

"Alidia, dear, what are you thinking?" Vlad asked, feeling the need to be responsible.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:19 am

"Don't worry about me" he murmured before lifting his head from hers. He gently rubbed her back before looking down at her. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:20 am

Belle nodded. "I'm going to try," she said.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Alidia Hendly-Sahib Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:20 am

Alidia chuckled lightly. Alidia smirked. "But anyway, the hunters are after vampires. Wanting you and everyone else here dead that is a vampire. I figured that since I can shift into anyone unlike the shifters here at the school. I think I should shift into Ariel and I'll make Ariel a potion to make her shift into me. That way they think I am her and she is me. And dont worry bout the school, shield spell. So, how you think?" Alidia thought "Sure this is going to be risky but to save everyone. Hell she'll do it."
Alidia Hendly-Sahib
Alidia Hendly-Sahib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:25 am

Flynn smiled at her, "good" he said. He glanced around. "It's a shame that they spoiled the Ball. You know, I was going to ask you for a dance" he grinned at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Draculea Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:26 am

Vlad sighed and shook his head. He knew this plan wouldn't work. Not really.
"They don't intend to stop with just vampires, Alidia. They may start there, but they will move on to everyone else when they are done with us. The whole school is in danger." he told her.
Vlad Draculea
Vlad Draculea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Bello Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:32 am

Since Jasmine practically had no talent when it came to healing people, she decided to help clean up the ballroom. She sighed sadly. She wished the party hadn't been interrupted. It had been going so well. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Belle hug Flynn, and she smiled. Who knew, maybe this crisis would bring Ariel and Belle closer to the ones they loved. If that happened, Jasmine would deal with whatever the hunters threw their way. "I'm still not scared of 'em," she muttered, kicking aside some rubble. Jasmine often didn't feel fear when entering dangerous situations, which often made her reckless, and got her hurt. Luckily, all she had was a scratch that would heal in due time.
Jasmine Bello
Jasmine Bello
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:35 am

Aladdin watched silently as Kida managed to heal a couple of people, including Alidia, who seemed to be in a pit of pain. Luckily, she had Vlad to look after her. Aladdin moved to help Kida clear away some of the stuff that had been knocked over/destroyed. "Nice touch with the healing thing," he praised. "Wish I could do something like that."
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:38 am

Belle laughed. "It's a shame I didn't arrive earlier," she pouted. Her heart was pounding deep inside; did he rally just ask her to dance? Out of the corner of her eye, Belle saw Jasmine smile at her, which made her blush even more.
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:43 am

"Thanks. Well, we've all got our own talents. I'm sure yours is just as great" she smiled at him. Even if he didn't have magic or healing abilities, everyone always seemed to serve a purpose. "So, what can you do? Judging by your build, you seem like you would do well in athletic activities... oh yes! Dancing, right?" she looked over at the destroyed DJ and then back at him with a small pout. "Never mind then" she sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:46 am

Aladdin chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm sure there will be more opportunities to dance in the future." He smiled at her. "Maybe I can teach you some moves, so you feel a bit more confident when the next dance rolls along." Aladdin was sure there would be another one after this one had been kind of a flop. Hopefully, hunters wouldn't attack again.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:53 am

"I will take you up on that offer" she smirked at him. She then groaned, "there are lots of dances then?" she asked. She scowled. She had hoped this would be the last time she would need to get dressed up. Next time she was wearing flats. Or perhaps no shoes at all. She grinned to herself at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:54 am

Her heart was beating so loudly, Flynn swore he could hear it. He smirked to himself before looking down at her again, seeing her blush. He followed her gaze to Jasmine, who was smiling at them. He smiled back and gave a wave, wondering if she had anyone to talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:57 am

Aladdin shrugged. "I assume so. This is my first year here, so I don't know for sure, but teenagers tend to love dances, so...I don't know. I wouldn't mind a themed dance for next time though. Maybe a costume ball. Now that would be interesting."
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:06 am

"Oh" she said, she hadn't realised he was new here as well. She tended to go off in her own little world sometimes. Or she was too busy exploring this one. Costume? She looked at him with a puzzled expression. "What do you mean? As in, dressing up? Like... a bird or a monkey?" she asked. She tapped her chin, trying to think of what else she could decipher from the word, "costume". She grew irritated with herself, she kept getting languages muddled up in her brain so much so that she couldn't seem to speak one language fluently. She didn't even know Atlantean all that well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:12 am

"Yeah...something like that," Aladdin replied. "You know, when Halloween rolls along, and everyone dresses up as something. Normal humans usually go trick or treating, but back at my home, we just danced around a bonfire all night." He gave a little laugh. "I dressed up as a pimp last year. Didn't sit very well with my father, but at least I stood out a bit." He grinned.
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:18 am

"Dancing around the bonfire sounds better than, what you call, 'trick or treating'" she said slowly. She remembered hearing the word 'pimp' before. It didn't seem like a good thing, though she knew Aladdin didn't mean it badly. "So, if you were a pimp, did you have your 'hoes'?" she slightly laughed and raised her eyebrows at him questioningly. "Or were you a lone wolf?" she smirked and crossed her arms, curious to hear his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:28 am

"Hmm, maybe we should get the Prom Committee together and see if they like the idea," Aladdin suggested. "Maybe everyone could use some fun after what happened here." Laughter was always the best cure for sadness, after all. He laughed at Kida's question. "Nobody wanted to dress up as my 'hoes'," he said. "They all wanted to dress up as princesses and stuff, you know?"
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:33 am

Kida nodded at his idea. "Do you know who's on the committee?" she asked, looking around at all the other students for a moment before turning back to him. "Aw, that's a shame" she smirked and playfully rolled her eyes. "Princesses? Seriously?" she grimaced at the thought. "I think I would rather dress up as a ho" she chuckled and shook her head. Than again, what she usually wore was probably what normal humans would consider as the types of clothes that 'ho's' wore anyway. "Anyway... the committee?" she glanced at him, wondering if he wanted to organise it now or later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aladdin Drivas Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:40 am

"No idea," Aladdin replied. "I think Ariel is, but I'm not sure. But I'm sure we'll figure it out." He laughed. "Yeah, I don't see you dressing up in a poofy dress and corset any time soon." Kida would probably walk on a mile of glass than do that. "Let's save it for tomorrow. I think everyone's still focused on cleaning up this party."
Aladdin Drivas
Aladdin Drivas

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:43 am

Kida chuckled before nodding, "yeah that sounds like a better idea" she smiled before helping the others clean up. She noticed that Flynn had pretty much fixed every bit of furniture, only leaving piles of rubbish in the centre. "That was easy" she mumbled to herself before scooping the rubbish up in her arms and carrying it over to the bin, dumping it in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Belle Riptide Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:05 am

Belle had to smile as Kida and Aladdin cleared up the last of the rubble. She wanted to say, 'should we continue where we left off', but everyone's faces all said that there was too much trauma. "How about we...have a redo of this?" Belle suggested, hoping someone would hear. "Alidia has a force field up, right?"
Belle Riptide
Belle Riptide
Co-Admins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next